My name is Senatorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Rock!!!

Sponsoring or co-sponsoring a bill is basically the equivalent of seconding a motion. That is not the same as authoring legislation.

uh....

Trump didn't even author his own book you fucking hack.

Can't be any worse than Hank "Guam" Thompson, or what's the other retard that says "Go Gata".
Or the rest of the corrupt swine on the take.
LOL at anybody that thinks the Congress is some place full of high toned individuals to be revered.

Can't be any worse than Hank "Guam" Thompson, or what's the other retard that says "Go Gata".
Or the rest of the corrupt swine on the take.
LOL at anybody that thinks the Congress is some place full of high toned individuals to be revered.

The Senate is decidedly a notch above the House, I mean that much is clear.

People can hold whatever opinion they want of his music but he's probably done more for Detroit than the fucking politicians in that state have, at least recently.
{<huh}

Lol at Stuart Smalley.
Some idiot writer from one of the most retarded tv shows of all time.

I blame McCain and Palin for all this.

He greased the wheel by letting that imbecile have a platform, now every imbecile who crawled out from under a rock wants at it.

The McCain/Palin ticket primed the pump for compelte morons to sniff positions of power.

So Detroit is Detroit because of a soda tax?

Seems like an easy fix then.

This is why you liberals destroy your communities then flee claiming no responsibility.
Read my post, was referring to Chicago.

We dont have a pop tax hes a crazy man. We do have ten cent deposits though does the rest of the country got that ?

He also dodged when I asked him if democrats made detroit a bad place did they also make ann arbor a good one. Hes a silly guy I thinks

Hey I was referring to Chicago's soda tax. But hell ya Democrats have destroyed Detroit, LBJ's example of the Great Socity city. Coleman Young made it impossible to do business or live in that city; he actually urged rioters to burn down white homes. So, why would you compare the former richest city in the world to Ann Arbor which is a 80% white college town?

This is why you liberals destroy your communities then flee claiming no responsibility.
Read my post, was referring to Chicago.

Hey I was referring to Chicago's soda tax. But hell ya Democrats have destroyed Detroit, LBJ's example of the Great Socity city. Coleman Young made it impossible to do business or live in that city; he actually urged rioters to burn down white homes. So, why would you compare the former richest city in the world to Ann Arbor which is a 80% white college town?

How are the democrats ruining people's lifes then running away in Chicago? Seems like the Democratic establishment in Chicago is perfectly fine, wallowing in their shit......and piles of dead bodies.

You know what they say about politicians and sausages in Chicago: The politicians make the sausage out of poor black people.

Equating Al Franken with Kid Rock now...you people are absolutely lost and you'r never, ever coming back.

How are the democrats ruining people's lifes then running away in Chicago? Seems like the Democratic establishment in Chicago is perfectly fine, wallowing in their shit......and piles of dead bodies.

You know what they say about politicians and sausages in Chicago: The politicians make the sausage out of poor black people.

Liberals love to spread diversity, high taxes, big government, and then when the community turns to shit they flee claiming no responsibility and bring their trash ideology with them. Cook co.(Chicago) is losing thousands every year to NW Indiana.

Equating Al Franken with Kid Rock now...you people are absolutely lost and you'r never, ever coming back.

Al Franken should not be in the Senate and neither should kid rock. David Duke had a recent senate run as well...

People can hold whatever opinion they want of his music but he's probably done more for Detroit than the fucking politicians in that state have, at least recently.

Here is the catch 22. If he does this, and you know it was him, it calls his motives into question. If he doesn't tell anyone, then you would never know who was responsible.

Unfortunately PR firms have ruined altruism.

Because it is a hotbed of liberalism and democrat controlled silly.

Not all people and cities are created equal some are more crime prone than others but graft doesnt know a political side like you seem to think .

Seriously dude what murdered Detroit was the world changed and all our wealth was in one thing. You can see it in other cities around the country. Recesions , the gas crises , the destruction of unions , cheap imports , nafta and a global economy .... Wave after wave after wave but nah it was the democrats democrating. It didnt just destroy detroit either it fucked a lot of the midwest up badly they call those places the rust belt .. you might know a thing or 2 about it though.

he actually urged rioters to burn down white homes

Wut? When did that happen ?

I dont know you well enough to know if your a moron or not dude but I do know you are doing a real good job of being a hack and dont seem to be able to think in an objective manner outside of party lines.

Back