Mueller has McCabe Memos Documenting Conversations with Trump

Comey's memos fizzled into nothing like a cold wet fart.

McCabe's memos will do much the same.

This absolutely justifies McCabe's firing. The President can't trust his underling if he's immediately scribbling secret notes about every meeting he has with the President. Those are the actions of someone trying to undermine you.

McCabe will sacrifice others in the FBI to get the pension.

Comey's memos fizzled into nothing like a cold wet fart.

McCabe's memos will do much the same.

This absolutely justifies McCabe's firing. The President can't trust his underling if he's immediately scribbling secret notes about every meeting he has with the President. Those are the actions of someone trying to undermine you.

Lol 20 year law enforcement officials are so disturbed by their meetings with Trump that they feel the need to memorialize them and you think that paints them in a bad light instead of Trump?

The delusion is real

Andrew McCabes memo-

“Trump looked at me while he said hello. It was then that I knew for certain he was a Russian puppet.”

CNN and WR posters-

“Devin Nunes memo doesn’t mean ANYHING, but this one... oh man this one! This is it!”
Andrew McCabe memo page 2:

"At exactly 8:42 seconds (I checked the stopwatch I keep in my pocket for EVER meeting with Trump) of the morning meeting, Donald Trump sneezed. The sneeze sounded suspiciously like 'Nyet'. At that moment, I was absolutely sure Donald Trump was trying to communicate secret messages to his Russian masters!"

Lol 20 year law enforcement officials are so disturbed by their meetings with Trump that they feel the need to memorialize them and you think that paints them in a bad light instead of Trump?

The delusion is real
You personally wouldn't be able to trust anyone you knew to take secret notes of every interaction they had with you.

This standard applies to President Trump just as much as it applies to you.

You personally wouldn't be able to trust anyone you knew to take secret notes of every interaction they had with you.

I'm an accountant, we memorialize shit at work all the time for audit purposes.

Anybody that's disturbed by this Is most likely dubious in nature.

Again the fact is that career law enforment employees found Trump's character to be so questionable they felt the need to memorialize their interactions with him because they feared he would lie about those interactions later on (which he has done, so they were right).

I like how you try to make it sound nefarious with loaded terms like "secret notes" lol

Again the fact is that career law enforment employees found Trump's character to be so questionable they felt the need to memorialize their interactions with him because they feared he would lie about those interactions later on (which he has done, so they were right).

I like how you try to make it sound nefarious with loaded terms like "secret notes" lol
It's SOP to keep notes

Why do F.B.I. employees write memos?
In sensitive investigations as well as in routine matters, it is standard for people who work in law enforcement to keep detailed phone and meeting logs, Lauren C. Anderson, a former top F.B.I. official, said.

“That’s the culture of the F.B.I. — you habitually document everything you do,” Ms. Anderson, a 29-year veteran of the bureau, said. “As a rule, you’re not taping every conversation, so your ability to recall details in a way that can be maintained and relied on is absolutely critical.”

The instinct to preserve possible evidence goes beyond the F.B.I.

“The same is true in the C.I.A.,” Ms. Anderson said. “They’re meticulous in their documentation of both formal and informal communications.”

Unless it's digital with a time stamp, I call bullshit on the "notes".

Andrew McCabes memo-

“Trump looked at me while he said hello. It was then that I knew for certain he was a Russian puppet.”

CNN and WR posters-

“Devin Nunes memo doesn’t mean ANYHING, but this one... oh man this one! This is it!”

Different types of memos dotard.

If anyone within my company where to scribble secret notes about any interaction that I had with this person, they would likely be fired the moment the evidence came to light.

Those are not the actions of a trustworthy person. Those are the actions of someone trying to undermine you.

To expect president Trump to maintain a professional relationship with someone actively working to undermine him, is simply unreasonable on your part.

If anyone within my company where to scribble secret notes about any interaction that I had with this person, they would likely be fired the moment the evidence came to light.

Those are not the actions of a trustworthy person. Those are the actions of someone trying to undermine you.

To expect president Trump to maintain a professional relationship with someone actively working to undermine him, is simply unreasonable on your part.

Lol you're trying to act like he got fired for the memos.

How do memos undermine him?

I am republican and always thought this,was bullshit about Russia n Trump until ........ We basically backed Russia over our closest ally England a week ago. Now while I don't think hes a spy or whatever after basically turning on a ally to back basically an enemy I lost what little hope I had left in Trump.

You show your lack of knowledge when it comes to dealing with professionals. Every meeting we have 1 person takes MoM which is validated by both parties and signed.

It is also prudent when dealing with a co-workers who tend to forget what was agreed to or embellish the truth to capture whatever was said in a phone call or F2F and send them an E-mail of that conversation. That way both parties can recall the E-mail if a dispute arises.

I am republican and always thought this,was bullshit about Russia n Trump until ........ We basically backed Russia over our closest ally England a week ago. Now while I don't think hes a spy or whatever after basically turning on a ally to back basically an enemy I lost what little hope I had left in Trump.
Good to hear, tell your fellow Republicans.

And also lol at comparing the business practices of a family farm with the fucking FBI.

Wtf?

Sure in a private company it would be frowned on. I kind of expect FBI officials even politicians to keep notes, especially considering that I would like more transparency.

Last edited:
Back