Mueller has McCabe Memos Documenting Conversations with Trump

Lol you're trying to act like he got fired for the memos.

How do memos undermine him?

Actually, you're wrong. At no point did I ever state that this firing had anything to do with the memos. I simply stated that the presence of the memos makes the firing even more justified.

The icing on the cake?

The Trump Administration saved the taxpayers $2 million in one day!

Sure in a private company it would be frowned on. I kind of expect FBI officials even politicians to keep notes, especially considering that I would like mor transparency.

The President of the United States will be unable to trust you if you immediately scribble secret notes about every interaction that he has with you.

That's not even considering the illegal leaks to the press that McCabe committed.

If the President of the United States is unable to trust you, don't be a bit surprised if the president of the United States has to fire you.

Last edited:
You show your lack of knowledge when it comes to dealing with professionals. Every meeting we have 1 person takes MoM which is validated by both parties and signed.
Not when the information is proprietary.

Non-disclosure agreements are the name-of-the-game in my industry.

It is also prudent when dealing with a co-workers who tend to forget what was agreed to or embellish the truth to capture whatever was said in a phone call or F2F and send them an E-mail of that conversation. That way both parties can recall the E-mail if a dispute arises.

Any employee that would have habitually not completed the tasks assigned to them, or was known to embellish the truth, would be fired.

It would be unreasonable to make any organization accept such behavior.

Actually, you're wrong. At no point did I ever state that this firing had anything to do with the memos. I simply stated that the presence of the memos makes the firing even more justified.

The icing on the cake?

The Trump Administration saved the taxpayers $2 million in one day!

How does it undermine him?

Not when the information is proprietary.

Non-disclosure agreements are the name-of-the-game in my industry.

Any employee that would have habitually not completed the tasks assigned to them, or was known to embellish the truth, would be fired.

It would be unreasonable to make any organization accept such behavior.

Lol now you're insinuating that McCabe was memorializing proprietary information?

Jesus fucking Christ this is pathetic even by your standards

If anyone within my company where to scribble secret notes about any interaction that I had with this person, they would likely be fired the moment the evidence came to light.

Those are not the actions of a trustworthy person. Those are the actions of someone trying to undermine you.

To expect president Trump to maintain a professional relationship with someone actively working to undermine him, is simply unreasonable on your part.

Laying it on a little heavy today, Troller Brown.

Pretty standard for law enforcement to take notes, the reasons for which should be self-evident.
Pry not so standard for so-called “farmers” and trolls.

The President of the United States will be unable to trust you if you immediately scribble secret notes about every interaction that he has with you.

That's not even considering the illegal leaks to the press that McCabe committed.

If the President of the United States is unable to trust you, don't be a bit surprised if the president of the United States has to fire you.

Technically speaking the president didn't fire McCabe. Also the president shouldn't be doing shit that can't be documented.

I thought this place was called the War Room, not Safe Space. Posts are disappearing faster than pancakes and bacon at a Southern Baptist Mens Breakfast!

It's for critical discussion, not mindless shitposting. Shitty posts are disappearing faster than intelligent ideas at the_donald.

If anyone within my company where to scribble secret notes about any interaction that I had with this person, they would likely be fired the moment the evidence came to light.

Those are not the actions of a trustworthy person. Those are the actions of someone trying to undermine you.

To expect president Trump to maintain a professional relationship with someone actively working to undermine him, is simply unreasonable on your part.

Well, see if you can imagine this from the perspective of someone who works at the FBI instead of a pig farm.

I agree that in your situation it would be highly unusual for the livestock to draft memos of your unethical behaviour. Lucky for you, though.

Well, see if you can imagine this from the perspective of someone who works at the FBI instead of a pig farm.

I agree that in your situation it would be highly unusual for the livestock to draft memos of your unethical behaviour. Lucky for you, though.
The next thing you know, those crafty pigs will develop their own language.

Lol now you're insinuating that McCabe was memorializing proprietary information?

Jesus fucking Christ this is pathetic even by your standards

No, that wasn't what I was insinuating it all.

I was making a statement about my particular industry.

I'm afraid you're under some misapprehension.

Technically speaking the president didn't fire McCabe. Also the president shouldn't be doing shit that can't be documented.
When it comes to keeping the secrets of our national security, I certainly hope he does.

When it comes to keeping the secrets of our national security, I certainly hope he does.

Why? There is stuff that shouldn't be leaked due to national security, no doubt. The President shouldn't be doing shit that no one should know about because it's illegal. Shouldn't be a problem documenting the stuff he does.

{<jordan}

I'm a seed farmer. Livestock is not my personal business. However, I have several childhood friends who do run cattle and hog lots.

Why? There is stuff that shouldn't be leaked do to national security, no doubt. The President shouldn't be doing shit that no one should know about because it's illegal. Shouldn't be a problem documenting the stuff he does.
*due

Why? There is stuff that shouldn't be leaked do to national security, no doubt. The President shouldn't be doing shit that no one should know about because it's illegal. Shouldn't be a problem documenting the stuff he does.

Are you under the impression that all Presidents have followed the letter of law, concerning the intelligence agencies, and the operations they conduct?

Edward Snowden might have a bone to pick with you.

Back