Mueller has McCabe Memos Documenting Conversations with Trump

Honestly at this point, posting CNN articles is on the same level as posting shit from InfoWars.

Anyone else feeling like the usual fucktards have broken the shitposting up into shifts and Johnny Mac is on duty right now?

Anyone else feeling like the usual fucktards have broken the shitposting up into shifts and Johnny Mac is on duty right now?

They definitely are out in force over the past 48-hours. No attempts to argue a point. Just plain ole shitposting.

Go Back to the USSR! This is America! I The burden is on your shoulders. You're stating The Fake News (aka CNN) as fact with no proof. It's been over a year, but this one is it! Right? Libtard consensus does not equal Logic in the real world! Logic needs facts. You have to come with more than that man.
Lol ...

Gotta be a troll ... .just has to be

Tell me why he got fired. Bring some facts Big Fella. I'm waiting. CNN's conspiracies don't equal facts nor does your consensus liberal thinking. I don't have to have a source to question their credibility. LOL (Common Sense)
He got fired for the reason most people get fired: he pissed off his boss(es).

What exactly is that supposed to prove again?

In McCabe’s words: “The idea that I was dishonest is just plain wrong. This is part of an effort to discredit me as a witness.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/16/us/politics/andrew-mccabe-fbi-fired.html

See? That’s called a source. Try it.

Lol ...

Gotta be a troll ... .just has to be
I think the WR is one of the places where Russian trolls come to work on their gimmicks before they hit the big social media platforms.

I will continue to say there's no actual collusion.
But there are probably nefarious business ties, evidence that indicates Trump was vulnerable to blackmail, and he's in deep debt to Russian oligarchs.
I used to be of the same mind as you. But at this point it is clear Trump is at war with the FBI. Every time he fires or forces someone to resign, in my mind the chances that he is hiding collusion— or clear and willing knowledge of Russian activities on his behalf— go up. If Mueller is fired before the investigation concludes, that is a blatant admission of guilt, IMO.

Last edited:
It's weird how some obvious trolls are getting to stick around for so long. They're not even making an attempt to hide it...

Johnny Mac said:
I don't have to have a source to question their credibility. LOL (Common Sense)

I'm no expert, but something tells me the above wasn't written by someone who has any intention of an actual discussion.

Trump's desperation fueling his demise seemed like a logical end to this mess. Can't wait to see if he actually goes after Mueller and pulls the rug out from under himself.

Washington (CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller has memos written by former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe documenting his conversations with President Donald Trump, a source with knowledge of the matter told CNN.

The memos also detail what former FBI Director James Comey told McCabe about his own interactions with Trump while he was FBI director and are seen as a way to corroborate Comey's account in Mueller's probe on Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe on Friday, about a day before his 50th birthday and the date he was set to retire and begin receiving his anticipated pension, over accusations that McCabe directed FBI officials to speak to the media about an investigation tied to the Clinton Foundation and misled investigators about his actions. Following his firing Friday, McCabe told CNN in an interview that he had four interactions with the President last May, while he was acting FBI director.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/17/politics/mccabe-memos-trump/index.html

As though there was any doubt anyway, this confirms the political nature of his firing. It's clear that Trump, Inc. is trying to dirty McCabe up to try and damage his credibility as a witness against Trump.

Trumpism intensifies.

tenor.gif

But Hillary and Obama!!!

It's weird how some obvious trolls are getting to stick around for so long. They're not even making an attempt to hide it...

I'm no expert, but something tells me the above wasn't written by someone who has any intention of an actual discussion.

Trump's desperation fueling his demise seemed like a logical end to this mess. Can't wait to see if he actually goes after Mueller and pulls the rug out from under himself.
3c121ff99986d347a652bba674f0d6ed--donald-trump-memes.jpg

Washington (CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller has memos written by former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe documenting his conversations with President Donald Trump, a source with knowledge of the matter told CNN.

The memos also detail what former FBI Director James Comey told McCabe about his own interactions with Trump while he was FBI director and are seen as a way to corroborate Comey's account in Mueller's probe on Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe on Friday, about a day before his 50th birthday and the date he was set to retire and begin receiving his anticipated pension, over accusations that McCabe directed FBI officials to speak to the media about an investigation tied to the Clinton Foundation and misled investigators about his actions. Following his firing Friday, McCabe told CNN in an interview that he had four interactions with the President last May, while he was acting FBI director.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/17/politics/mccabe-memos-trump/index.html

As though there was any doubt anyway, this confirms the political nature of his firing. It's clear that Trump, Inc. is trying to dirty McCabe up to try and damage his credibility as a witness against Trump.

Trumpism intensifies.

tenor.gif
Has Fox News started another #realeasethememo tag yet? I am thinking no.

Using cnn as a source, at this point, should be an instant thread dump.

I made a similar comment in the OT threat a while back.

I thought this place was called the War Room, not Safe Space. Posts are disappearing faster than pancakes and bacon at a Southern Baptist Mens Breakfast!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back