Mueller has McCabe Memos Documenting Conversations with Trump

ITT we learn that Republicans are against LEO keep notes on conversations so long as it favors the Republican party. Also, that Republicans don't know what standard operating procedure is

Are you under the impression that all Presidents have followed the letter of law, concerning the intelligence agencies, and the operations they conduct?

Edward Snowden might have a bone to pick with you.

I don't care who the president is, they need to follow the law. Obama did shit I didn't like.

This administration is going down in flames, and it's going to be epic.
Get out the lawnchairs and crack the beers.

We're witnessing history, folks.

Washington (CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller has memos written by former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe documenting his conversations with President Donald Trump, a source with knowledge of the matter told CNN.

The memos also detail what former FBI Director James Comey told McCabe about his own interactions with Trump while he was FBI director and are seen as a way to corroborate Comey's account in Mueller's probe on Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe on Friday, about a day before his 50th birthday and the date he was set to retire and begin receiving his anticipated pension, over accusations that McCabe directed FBI officials to speak to the media about an investigation tied to the Clinton Foundation and misled investigators about his actions. Following his firing Friday, McCabe told CNN in an interview that he had four interactions with the President last May, while he was acting FBI director.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/17/politics/mccabe-memos-trump/index.html

As though there was any doubt anyway, this confirms the political nature of his firing. It's clear that Trump, Inc. is trying to dirty McCabe up to try and damage his credibility as a witness against Trump.

Trumpism intensifies.

tenor.gif

When Trump doesn't lose office and no criminal charges are filed, will you kill yourself?

Please don't as I'm sure there are plenty of people IRL that make fun of your broke ass for a being an uneducated conspiracy bitch.

Fuck facts, sources and shadow charges are more important lmfao.

Your existence has proven to be useless since you got Trump's election wrong and proceded to relate him verbally, daily since thay day.

I don't care who the president is, they need to follow the law. Obama did shit I didn't like.

He had to do shit you didn't like. The world isn't all puppies and rainbows, and the idea that The President combined with the CIA and FBI, conducts all operations above board, is laughable.

You really believe it's totally normal and acceptable for agents to be taking notes, and leaking them to the press, whenever they feel something violates their "code of conduct"?

Just be honest, and say you're cool with it, as long as it hurts Trump, and it's the only time you'll ever hold them to this absurd standard. It's not you want this to set precedent or anything, right?

This administration is going down in flames, and it's going to be epic.
Get out the lawnchairs and crack the beers.

We're witnessing history, folks.

Nice fantasy.

Get your tear bucket ready.

The taking of these kinds of secret notes are in service to the FBI's Spanish Inquisition-esque "Show me The Sinner, and I will find you the sin!" approach to
President Trump.
Lol at "secret notes".

He had to do shit you didn't like. The world isn't all puppies and rainbows, and the idea that The President combined with the CIA and FBI, conducts all operations above board, is laughable.

You really believe it's totally normal and acceptable for agents to be taking notes, and leaking them to the press, whenever they feel something violates their "code of conduct"?

Just be honest, and say you're cool with it, as long as it hurts Trump, and it's the only time you'll ever hold them to this absurd standard. It's not you want this to set precedent or anything, right?

Leaking shit isn't good for national security. We both know I never said that it was. I don't have any love for Trump there is no doubt about that. I don't feel any citizen should ever be comfortable knowing our government is breaking the laws of the land. Don't know why you want Trump or any President to be able to possibly hide illegal activities.

Please don't as I'm sure there are plenty of people IRL that make fun of your broke ass for a being an uneducated conspiracy bitch.

I would laugh at you, but Obama turned me gay with Hilary's WhiteWater, just like a frog promoted by the homosexual lobby in Baby- I mean Washington......

The taking of these kinds of secret notes are in service to the FBI's Spanish Inquisition-esque "Show me The Sinner, and I will find you the sin!" approach to
President Trump.
They take notes on everyone .It's SOP maybe if tRUmp wasn't such a sinner there wouldn't be so many sins to find

Using cnn as a source, at this point, should be an instant thread dump.

The Mods should make a New "Wastelands" forum and call it "The Suburbs".

Then when someone sources CNN we can go "Take that Shit to the Suburbs. We need our Weave. I don't use it. But we need it."

----------------------------

Seriously, if there was no Smoking gun in Comey's memos. I doubt McCabe's suddenly found memo will be any different.

iu

Last edited:
So, nothing. You have no confidence in your position.

Good to know.

My position is being on the right side of the border, and laughing at weirdos like you who insist upon gobbling the balls of a 72 year old fatass.

Make sure to give your King Beyond The Wall shrine a kiss for me.
trudeau-also-visited-the-partition-museum.jpg

Namaste, ho........

Back