Shoop MS PAINT CONTEST V8 (ROUND 1) VOTING THREAD - UFC 294 (WINNERS REVEALED)

Vote for you 5 favorite shoops. You get 5 votes. You can change your vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great entries peeps, and thanks to the people donating and voting.
@MT7 is up 30-27 on all media scorecards, but some sherbros on the pbp thread have scored the 3rd round for @Otto!
Can't wait for the championship rounds <{natewhut}><MikeP1>

Oh finally!! I am back on Sherdog after technical difficulties with not accessing my email!

I just wanna say thank you all for voting for me, I hope to win the gold for you all!

Thank you @SenorFranko @Myrddin Wild teh White for the kind messages.

If I do somehow get logged out of my account again, I would have no choice but to forfeit for 295, i hope it doesn't come to that.

We can't do it without you bro. There'z gotta be a way for you to at least contact someone to get your submission in, even if you can't access your account.

View attachment 1009815

There is but it depends on @Arqueto himself. chances are, I wouldn't need to as the Sherdog moderators and admins helped me out so much! but there's still an technical issue on the site and it doesn't rest until i know i can be able to get some sort of email reply whenever i sign into my account whenever i'm logged out.

voted.

No.10 must have been done by an Aussie as really only Aussie's are likely to know "No wuckas". Which is an Aussie abbreviation for No Wucking Furries.

(well....I'm not Australian but I'm well travelled & spent many months in Oz and knew that one).
Picsart_23-10-27_16-07-37-808.jpg

Excellent detective work my G but I'm afraid I'm not Australian. As you probably know I'm English but I did some research on Australian slang before doing the shoop. Looks like the research paid off ;)

View attachment 1009823

Excellent detective work my G but I'm afraid I'm not Australian. As you probably know I'm English but I did some research on Australian slang before doing the shoop. Looks like the research paid off ;)

As an Australian, i can confirm that indeed we say "No Wuckas"

There is but it depends on @Arqueto himself. chances are, I wouldn't need to as the Sherdog moderators and admins helped me out so much! but there's still an technical issue on the site and it doesn't rest until i know i can be able to get some sort of email reply whenever i sign into my account whenever i'm logged out.

If you get stuck for the second round, bud, just message me on Discord, and if I'm not around, ask Clippy to contact me, and I'll get your submission through Discord.

Hopefully, everything is sorted now, and we don't need to do that. It is an option, though.

If you get stuck for the second round, bud, just message me on Discord, and if I'm not around, ask Clippy to contact me, and I'll get your submission through Discord.

Hopefully, everything is sorted out, and we don't need to do that. It is an option, though.

Thanks, mate! I knew I could count on you, and thank you for helping out so much with my situation! :3

Back