Shoop MS PAINT CONTEST V8 (ROUND 1) VOTING THREAD - UFC 294 (WINNERS REVEALED)

Vote for you 5 favorite shoops. You get 5 votes. You can change your vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great work, dudes, how in the heck did some of you create such masterpieces?!
Personally, I throw rotting fruit against a canvas, use my fingerz & a paint brush to mold it into a shape that looks like teh fighters, drop a double dose of shrooms & then draw it in MS Paint using my toes to run teh mouse.

It's a process~
G0iNhYy.jpg

Number 3 is proving you don't have to be Picasso to enter this contest. A good sense of humor goes a long way..

Amen! Some of the most legendary MS paint shoops were very simple. All it takes is some good creativity and humor. I hope this inspires more people who aren't confident in their artistic ability to participate, any of them could be potential winners.

The poll is open for another 35 minutes. I need to go out for a couple of hours and once I get back in I'll get the results up and reveal the shoopers.

Catch you in a bit.

SCORES FOR ROUND 1 OF MS PAINT V8

The shoopers names are now above their shoops in the OP
01. @MT7 - 61 votes
02. @Otto! - 49 votes
03. @kuf - 45 votes - TIE
03. @Arqueto - 45 votes - TIE
04. @Welterskelter - 32 votes
05. @MrPsychoticKane - 14 votes TIE
05. @Frank Kain - 14 votes TIE
06. @Myrddin Wild teh White - 11 votes TIE
06. @Draxton - 11 votes TIE
07. @SenorFranko - 10 votes
08. @AleYeah - 6 votes
09. @JohnMandick - 4 votes

Another solid round of awesome Paint shoops that for sure brought the lulz <Lmaoo> congrats to @MT7 for taking this round with another high-level and funny shoop. Congrats to @Otto! for coming second with an absolute MS Paint shoop classic, awesome job bud. @kuf with an amazing shoop once again takes 3rd place in a tie with @Arqueto.

Thanks to everyone who particpated, donated, and voted, you guys are the best.

The second round is in just under two weeks and with the scores being really close this is going to go down to the wire :eek: could second round @Otto! show up and take the gold or will the current champ @MT7 defend his belt successfully? ......or could someone produce a magical moment in MS Paint shoop history and blow everyone away in the second round and steal the title?

Tune in in two weeks to find out :eek::eek::eek:

giphy.gif

Sherdog shoop scene bless!

Thank you, once again, @Arqueto for everything you do, thank you to everyone who donated, participated, and voted. I really hope we can get a bigger turnout for the next one, both in terms of more contestants and more voters. Let's keep the greatest thing on Sherdog going strong!

Amen! Some of the most legendary MS paint shoops were very simple. All it takes is some good creativity and humor. I hope this inspires more people who aren't confident in their artistic ability to participate, any of them could be potential winners.
This 100%. We’ve seen this many times in shoop contests.

Awesome first round!

Congrats @MT7 a real champ defends..

Great job @Otto! , @kuf , and @Arqueto . Brilliant work..

I thought @Welterskelter 's deserved more love. Amazing work of art..

Love this contest. Can't wait for round 2!!

Im really happy for the other contestants but Welterskelter had one of the best ms paint shooops of all time!
upload_2023-10-30_17-21-46.png

~CONGRATULATIONZ!!!~
Defending Champ @MT7
1175377686ba-awesome-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-s.gif

Big love to @Formerly Ottawaguy <Lmaoo><45><45><Lmaoo> for rocking up wit a modern day "Greased GSP paint" earning 2nd place on concept alone! @kuf & @Arqueto tied for 3rd be like:
<RomeroSalute>
Well done to all who submitted their art! I loved them all!!

~Big Love to our Sponsorz~
@Arqueto @Otto! @Reach4theSky & Anonymous for rocking up with their generous donations!!!

Teh JBG's eagerly await teh next addition to
Teh Eternal Sacred Skrollz

15-commandments.gif

upload_2023-10-30_13-44-36.png

Attachments

• Sacred Skroll PAINT Historical Podium.png
    Sacred Skroll PAINT Historical Podium.png
    543.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back