Mousasi tells Belfort to 'do his job,' offers to fight at multiple weights

short of Anderson Silva and Jon Jones, this usually ends bad for Belfort's opponents. With all things considered (such as he being a MW/LHW), not sure anyone punches as hard, fast and well as Vitor in the history of the sport of mma.

I'd love to see this fight.

But can anyone condone Vitor?

Since Anderson's loss he only lost to JJ, what doesn't mean nothing, especially when he was the only guy who almost won.

Other than that, KO'ing Bisping and Rockhold in wonderful fashion for sure give him the right to fight for the belt.

I wouldn't care seeing Vitor fighting at LHW or HW waiting for his shot at MW, it would be awesome.

Winner of Okami/Jacare. Henderson if he goes back down to 185 or a CW. Guys much more deserving than Mousasi.

umm...who has jacare beat in the top 10? and who beat him already? want to edit that post? why would a single win over okami suddenly make him more deserving than gregard?

umm...who has jacare beat in the top 10? and who beat him already? want to edit that post? why would a single win over okami suddenly make him more deserving than gregard?

Because he'd actually have a top win in the last year or so :icon_chee

Why doesn't Gegard stop ducking LHW?

Has anyone actually seen Mousasi in trouble in the striking department? What can Vitor offer the Dreamcatcher than what he hasn't seen before.

He also declined Kennedy. Is he ducking Kennedy too? :redface:

i have no problems with him saying he does not want a fight at 185, i do believe he should be next in line. if vitor saying that he is willing to face anyone at catch weight or lhw than he should take the gegard fight imo. also never claimed anything about ducking, said fans are saying gegard does not deserve the fight. that to me is a bit odd as gegard was scheduled to face gus for the #1 slot at lhw...

Well, the win would take place in the last four and a half fucking years. It has been almost five full years since Moose beat Jacare. And you're still holding on to that win as proof your boy deserves a fight with a top ranked contender? With logic like that, you'll never make it past white belt.

I mean, since that fight with Jacare, Moose has also beaten Gary fucking Goodridge. Why not hang your fedora on THAT win??

Mousasi would woop dat ass. Don't be scared TRTor.

i have no problems with him saying he does not want a fight at 185, i do believe he should be next in line. if vitor saying that he is willing to face anyone at catch weight or lhw than he should take the gegard fight imo. also never claimed anything about ducking, said fans are saying gegard does not deserve the fight. that to me is a bit odd as gegard was scheduled to face gus for the #1 slot at lhw...

Vitor is kindof weird, he says he'll fight anyone then says he wont fight Rashad or Kennedy. I don't know, but he obviously knows he's in a good place and doesn't want to lose it (especially at this point in his career)

Wow... what will be Belfort excuses now???

UFC should force Vitor to take the fight... is bad for the sport to have a TRT guy picking opponents like this.

Because he'd actually have a top win in the last year or so :icon_chee

Why doesn't Gegard stop ducking LHW?

well if you look at it jacare is in the exact same spot as gregard. no top 10 wins in the division, but he is fighting a perennial contender. why shouldn't gregard be granted the same especially since vitor is simply sitting on the shelf. I understand where vitor is coming from, but you might as well get paid. and if you can't beat another contender while waiting for your title shot you aren't good enough to take the title anyways.

Idk how well Mousasi's static stance and movement will work for him against TRT Vitor

Vitor is kindof weird, he says he'll fight anyone then says he wont fight Rashad or Kennedy. I don't know, but he obviously knows he's in a good place and doesn't want to lose it (especially at this point in his career)

He sort of has a point by turning down those (Rashad: teammate, Kennedy: ranking) but Mousasi??? 0 sense, just ducking.

Back