Mousasi tells Belfort to 'do his job,' offers to fight at multiple weights

Mousasi = no top wins

Vitor = 2 in his last 2 outings

Why would Vitor fight Mousasi? Oh right, he's ducking, it's not that it makes absolutely no sense at all.

yes it does if you actually read why I wrote. seems you are incapable of that. what is a better matchup for Vitor right now since AS and CW are not available?

Who has he beaten to be in the top 10?

noone but that baller records got to count for something. Plus he fought that Albanian dude with a fucked up leg, and he would have dropped Gus if they fought.

you are insane if you think he doesn't belong in the top 10. but you are making your mental state pretty obvious in this thread anyways
No one is saying he doesn't have the talent to be a top-10 at MW, only that he hasn't proven he IS one.

Vitor deserves the Title Shot next. Plain and Simple. He's done enough to warrant that. Why should/would he fight someone when he would get zero benefit from it?

I want to see the fight.... bad... but ya gotta use some logic to see that Vitor is doing the smart thing.

yes it does if you actually read why I wrote. seems you are incapable of that. what is a better matchup for Vitor right now since AS and CW are not available?

Winner of Okami/Jacare. Henderson if he goes back down to 185 or a CW. Guys much more deserving than Mousasi.

He feels he's entitled to big fights/title eliminators when he barely has any top wins to his name.

It's obvious he deserves to be in the top tier of MWs and a match up w/ Belfort would be a solid bout for a number 1 contender. His last fight was supposed to be v Gus,but due to him(Alex) getting injured obv it didn't materialize,if he had of won in good fashion he probably woudve been granted a title shot or a bout for number 1 contender

No one is saying he doesn't have the talent to be a top-10 at MW, only that he hasn't proven he IS one.

Vitor deserves the Title Shot next. Plain and Simple. He's done enough to warrant that. Why should/would he fight someone when he would get zero benefit from it?

I want to see the fight.... bad... but ya gotta use some logic to see that Vitor is doing the smart thing.

I agree I think he deserves it over anderson, He is an absolute beast and should be fighting for the title. I hate rematches. but he isn't getting it, so he should fight another contender. And remember when we thought Rashad was doing the "smart" thing? It can backfire either way. Just look at Rashad and Pettis, two different strategies, and neither really worked. I'm in the JUST FIGHT camp

Weidman had 2 top 10 wins before he fought Anderson. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Wow! So before the fight Weidman was all hype (in your words) but now he's got legitimate top 10 wins. He's getting better day by day, huh?

he is trying man...
he was about to fight the #1 lhw contender with a fucked up knee. give the man some credit.

Shitty luck, but that doesn't mean he fights the #1 guy at MW with no top wins at all (at LHW or MW)

Wow, 4 pages and no one is hating on mousasi for the king mo and jardine fights yet...a new record.

On the subject take the fight vitor, if he ain't shit then score a first round ko and collect your winnings. He will fight us fighters, but not mousasi at any weight, its kinda odd.

I got mousasi if this fight ever happens

Book this fight.

185, 205, 205+ I don't care. It's gotta finally happen.

Wow! So before the fight Weidman was all hype (in your words) but now he's got legitimate top 10 wins. He's getting better day by day, huh?

When did I say he was hype? lol I clearly remember creating a thread stating that Weidman is a legitimate threat.

so vitor says he'll face anyone just not at MW, gegard is calling him out at whatever weight he wants yet fans say gegard does not deserve this fight?

probably the same people calling for mcgregor to face aldo next

I'd like to see this fight. Hope it gets made, though I'm not optimistic.

Will probably favor Mousasi to win, but I wouldn't count Vitor out.

so vitor says he'll face anyone just not at MW, gegard is calling him out at whatever weight he wants yet fans say gegard does not deserve this fight?

probably the same people calling for mcgregor to face aldo next

He also declined Kennedy. Is he ducking Kennedy too? :redface:

I'd like to see this fight. Hope it gets made, though I'm not optimistic.

Will probably favor Mousasi to win, but I wouldn't count Vitor out.

if this fight does happen, gegard would be the underdog most likely. at least i hope that way i can make some good money off him :p

Back