Mousasi tells Belfort to 'do his job,' offers to fight at multiple weights

vitor has never lost to a guy at Gono's level

Both fighters are too aggressive for his not to be FOTY.

I love the Mousasi nuthuggers

Vitor wants to fight Anderson, Weidman, or Jones but he is afraid of Mousasi? Good fucking god.
I don't think he's afraid, but it is a risky matchup for him, with nothing to gain if he wins...

TRT Vitor is an absolute beast. The physical difference between him now and when he fought Anderson is shocking. His past couple of fights show that he is a completely different fighter on TRT....

Before you know it, Vitor will ask for this fight in Brazil, where he can be licensed easily for TRT exemption and have the homefield advantage. Moussasi should stop asking for this fight: Vitor is smart he knows his days are numbered due to age, and he's protecting his contender status and hoping for Weidman to retain against Silva, AND Bisping beats Munoz. Mousassi is unranked in LHW and MW, he needs to work his way up and fight Boestch or Okami/Jacare winner instead.

TRT Vitor mauls Mousasi. Thanks anyway.

xlOGE.gif

He's still hurt right?

Mousasi is as bad as Mousasi fans. :icon_lol:

:icon_evil oh you, lol

Mousasi should just move on. There's no value in it for Vitor and that's how he's gonna treat Gegard. Gegard's a fucking animal with very little name value. It's a shame.

How's his knee doing?

Unfortunatley to most UFC fans,less the MMA heads out here/there. Knee's coming along nicely; looking to towards end of the year

Why does Mousasi carry this sense of entitlement? His last top 10 win is fucking Babalu.

Entitlement? What you talkin bout Willis?

I don't think he's afraid, but it is a risky matchup for him, with nothing to gain if he wins...

TRT Vitor is an absolute beast. The physical difference between him now and when he fought Anderson is shocking. His past couple of fights show that he is a completely different fighter on TRT....

Exactly.

Why would Vitor, who has 2 top 10 wins to his name in his last 2 fights, want to fight someone who is coming off of a win over Ilir Latifi and doesn't even deserve a spot in the MW top 10?

I don't see Vitor taking this fight unless Dana forces him and promises him a title shot. And I certainly don't see that happening because the UFC needs a champion that can defend his belt in Vegas, and Cali.. not just some sketchy back woods of the Amazon where TRT is treated as coconut water. Vitor is old, and he doesn't have time to fight wars against an indisputably better opponent. I see Vitor get lit up by Mousassi pretty badly, or subbed on the ground.

Mousasi should just move on. It's become blatantly obvious Vitor wants no part of Mousasi, be it due to fear or feeling he is too big a risk. This should only give Moose some hype among the hardcore-casuals who aren't aware of how good Moose is.

I love the Mousasi nuthuggers

Vitor wants to fight Anderson, Weidman, or Jones but he is afraid of Mousasi? Good fucking god.

Afraid? no. but obviously ducking him because he feels the risk is too high. can't argue with that. They've both gotten the raw end of the deal recently.

Mousasi should just move on. There's no value in it for Vitor and that's how he's gonna treat Gegard. Gegard's a fucking animal with very little name value. It's a shame.

How's his knee doing?

Why exactly should Mousasi move on? The perennial number 1 contender is ducking him. He won't fight unless its for the title and that title fight isn't happening for some time. For Vitor to sit on that spot and refuse to fight is chickenshit cowardly.

Exactly.

Why would Vitor, who has 2 top 10 wins to his name in his last 2 fights, want to fight someone who is coming off of a win over Ilir Latifi and doesn't even deserve a spot in the MW top 10?

you are insane if you think he doesn't belong in the top 10. but you are making your mental state pretty obvious in this thread anyways

C'mon Belfort, take this one for the fans.
They are so evenly matched that only epicness can come out of this fight.

don't.... DUCK...

He feels he's entitled to big fights/title eliminators when he barely has any top wins to his name.

So did Weidman, but that didnt stop him from dominating Anderson and then knocking him unconscious in about six minutes.

Afraid? no. but obviously ducking him because he feels the risk is too high. can't argue with that. They've both gotten the raw end of the deal recently.

Mousasi = no top wins

Vitor = 2 in his last 2 outings

Why would Vitor fight Mousasi? Oh right, he's ducking, it's not that it makes absolutely no sense at all.

I got Mousasi in any weight class.

So did Weidman, but that didnt stop him from dominating Anderson and then knocking him unconscious in about six minutes.

Weidman had 2 top 10 wins before he fought Anderson. Stop embarrassing yourself.

He feels he's entitled to big fights/title eliminators when he barely has any top wins to his name.

cuz he hasn't been in the UFC genius! he's getting screwed out of back to back fights! (Gus and Vitor). of course he is calling this dude out vitor is just chillin why not fight.

Back