Mousasi tells Belfort to 'do his job,' offers to fight at multiple weights

I got Vitor in this fight... Can't blame Vitor for holding out for a title shot though.

Vitor has been blatantly ducking Mousasi for years now even in Affliction where he said he doesn't want to fight Gegard at an catchweight then turns around and fights somebody else at an catchweight of the same fuckin weight limit(195).

Vitor needs to man up and stop ducking Mousasi already there is no excuse for it.

Mousasi wins this fight via way of Vitor not bring anything he hasn't seen before.

Vitor wants a guy that's not looking to go in the MW rankings, like Chael Sonnen. He's smart (or at least his wife as a manager is), he's protecting his ranking while looking for a fight until the end of the year to cash some $$$

In this case best fight for Vitor would be Wand at LHW or maybe Lyoto at a catchweight. Big names and fans would watch.

There's only one card in Brazil i believe till the end of the year.

So it looks like Vitor is going to be on the shelf for the better part of a year coming up.

Which is probably for the best as far as Vitor is concerned, because i honestly don't see him beating Gegard.

TRT Vitor mauls Mousasi. Thanks anyway.

I'm unsure if you should open your eyes because if you do, you'll find that the object in your mouth is another man's nutsack.

If they were to fight, you ought to wait until after the fight between Mousasi and Belfort to engage in nuthuggery.

Can't wait till Mousasi shuts all the haters up.

I want vitor to fight mousasi or hendo. I think he deserves a title shit next but I don't want him to sit out for that long. I think the mousasi fight makes no sense for vitor but it would be a great fight. Vitor should call out shale if he beats shogun imo. Big fight there and that would set up a title shot nicely for vitor if he won.

I think Vitor will finally agree to fight Mousasi...under one condition, it has to be in BRAZIL!!

I nominate Vitor for duck of the year.

Why does not Vitor says that he prefers to lay down and wait for the title shot after Wediman vs Silvia II?

I mean, it

Why exactly should Mousasi move on? The perennial number 1 contender is ducking him. He won't fight unless its for the title and that title fight isn't happening for some time. For Vitor to sit on that spot and refuse to fight is chickenshit cowardly.

Gegard's an outstanding LHW and MW. There are plenty of fights for him out there. Vitor isn't his only option.

hDFB679F0

Man I was a big mousasi fan, but him and his nut hugging fans calling for #1 contender/championship fights based of 0 top 10 win is really starting to make me dislike him.
Vitor should be taking a fight at MW, but it should be against someone in the top 10. Moose should pick up at least 1 win in the UFC MW division before calling out the #3 ranked guy. If he really wants that fight go out pick up the W's and earn it IMO.

Mousasi vs. Andrew Craig would be dope as fuck. He could also fight Lorenz Larkin, Wanderlei Silva, Okami/Jacare winner, etc. Tons of good fights for him at MW when he gets healthy.

Back