Mousasi is coming for that belt.

If you actually watched fights, you would know that Munoz has some of the worst takedowns in the UFC.
Worst in the UFC, stop trolling!

And is that why he has such a respected gnp, people just spontaniously fall on their backs :rolleyes:

Worst in the UFC, stop trolling!

And is that why he has such a respected gnp, people just spontaniously fall on their backs :rolleyes:

He's one of the worst takedown artists in the UFC, that's a fact.

You've said some stupid things in the past my friend, but this is definitely near the top of the list.

Should I take anything a Condit nuthugger says seriously? I don't think so. And yes, Munoz is one of the worst wrestlers in the UFC.

Weidman would kill him.

Mousasi loses to Machida, then beats a guy who he was completely tailor made to beat, and now he's the number 1 contender?

Get out of here. Mousasi fans are ridiculous.

Funny how the actual champ beat the same guy Mousasi just beat in more impressive fashion to get a title shot :icon_lol:

Let's see who his GnP wins are

Kendall Grove... Leben, sort of. That's about it.
And he took Maia down and dominated Boetsch. You calling that the having the worst takedowns in the UFC, seek help.

And he took Maia down and dominated Boetsch. You calling that the having the worst takedowns in the UFC, seek help.

Maia is now at MW and Boetsch has looked like shit against everyone in the top 10 except for when he came back and beat Okami, which was a fluke imo

Stop trying to exaggerate Mousasi's skills. Let's see him beat a real top guy

Maia is now at MW and Boetsch has looked like shit against everyone in the top 10 except for when he came back and beat Okami, which was a fluke imo

Stop trying to exaggerate Mousasi's skills. Let's see him beat a real top guy

Weidman beat Maia and Munoz to get a title shot though :icon_neut

I love mouse but my goodness weidman would destroy him, I wouldn't even watch to watch that destruction

I think his best bet of getting title is Machida beating Chris then mousasi beating machida

Mousasi is much more proven than Weidman. Weidman got the titleshot after beating Munoz - who Mousasi just destroyed.

I think Weidman's wrestling might be too much but in no way would Weidman "destroy" Mousasi. Mousasi has better striking and better submissions. He is definitely weaker in his wrestling.

Fucking nuthuggers.

Mousasi is much more proven than Weidman. Weidman got the titleshot after beating Munoz - who Mousasi just destroyed.

I think Weidman's wrestling might be too much but in no way would Weidman "destroy" Mousasi. Mousasi has better striking and better submissions. He is definitely weaker in his wrestling.

Fucking nuthuggers.
Well, despite his good tdd, he clearly is focusing more on that part of his game. He is also much faster and endurable in MW, than in LHW. This will give him an edge over Weidman i think. Weidman also failed to sub Munoz, a much lesser grappler than Mousasi. Mousasi has never been subbed or stopped in any way in 35 fights, not even close!

Weidman is a great Champ, but he cannot move like Machida for 5 rounds, especially if his cardio does not hold up, which it must. If not he will likely be finished by Mousasi.

Last edited:

Fucking nuthuggers.

While I don't think Weidman "destroys" Mousasi, you can't really make the argument that Gegard is more proven than Weidman. Mousasi padded his record for years against journeyman fighters. He took a step today by smashing Munoz, but Weidman already did that when Munoz was 2 years younger and on a roll.

While I don't think Weidman "destroys" Mousasi, you can't really make the argument that Gegard is more proven than Weidman. Mousasi padded his record for years against journeyman fighters. He took a step today by smashing Munoz, but Weidman already did that when Munoz was 2 years younger and on a roll.
They are both proven. Anybody with half a brain knows this. Most fighters recognize that Mousasi is a legit world class MMA fighter. Only complete morons or trolls argues otherwise.

The dude have stopped the heawyweight Mark f....g Hunt. If he has a padded record so does most other fighters, including Weidman.

If i wanted to act and write like a troll, i would say Weidman aint s..t, cus he got two fluke wins against an over the hill, and fooling around, Silva. His record stinks all over, and his bjj is not that good because, blablablabla.

Last edited:
They are both proven. Anybody with half a brain knows this. Most fighters recognize that Mousasi is a legit world class MMA fighter. Only complete morons or trolls argues otherwise.

The dude have stopped the heawyweight Mark f....g Hunt. If he has a padded record so does most other fighters, including Weidman.

I'm not arguing that Mousasi isn't world class, just that he's not more "proven" that Weidman. And if you're argument is "Dude have stopped the heawyeight Mark f...g Hunt" than I guess guys like Melvin Manhoef and Sean McCorkle are world class also, since they've both stopped Hunt.

Mousasi isn't more proven than Weidman now that he's beaten Anderson twice.

But Gegard is way more proven than Weidman was when he got the title shot, Weidman wasn't really proven at all he was just obviously very talented.

Mousasi isn't more proven than Weidman now that he's beaten Anderson twice.

But Gegard is way more proven than Weidman was when he got the title shot, Weidman wasn't really proven at all he was just obviously very talented.

Sorry but I'm gonna have to disagree. I think that Weidman's wins over Maia and Munoz were better wins that any in Mousasi's career. To be "proven" in MMA you have to fight top guys on the biggest stage and even before Weidman beat Anderson he did that, and Gegard hadn't.

Weidman would kill him.

Mousasi loses to Machida, then beats a guy who he was completely tailor made to beat, and now he's the number 1 contender?

Get out of here. Mousasi fans are ridiculous.

I have an awful lot if respect for someone like Moose and his skills but I gotta agree right here

Weidman, Kennedy, Jacare and maybe Rockhold beat him fairly well

Back