Mousasi is coming for that belt.

PULPF1CT1ON

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Yea I know he only just beat Munoz and he barely lost to Machida even tho in the fight stats he outstruck him but he was coming off an injury/layoff. This is an injury free, non rusty Mousasi we are seeing here and he will be champ by next summer 2015. I bet my account on it and my credibility as an MMA fan.

As the official driver of the Netherlandian-Armenian super striking, iron chinned war hummer, ---------)--------
I approve of your post.Hes nasty on the feet- He's nasty on the ground and probably has the best chin in the game..At the very least, I see him fighting for the title.I would love to see him wear UFC gold. The truest of gladiators.

WAR SAUCY

he will be champ by next summer 2015.

It certainly makes the division that much more exciting. It's going to be tough for anyone to stay on top. Heck, Anderson Silva is just another guy floating in the divisions top 10.

He has quite the "mile" to go before he gets a title shot. I think he should fight CB next.

You need to have something to wager it. No credibility = no wager.

The threads today are hilarious.

Weidman would kill him.

Mousasi loses to Machida, then beats a guy who he was completely tailor made to beat, and now he's the number 1 contender?

Get out of here. Mousasi fans are ridiculous.

Weidman would kill him.

Mousasi loses to Machida, then beats a guy who he was completely tailor made to beat, and now he's the number 1 contender?

I said champ by 2015 which means 2 more fights then title shot dick head. Blind morons are dumb is dumb.

No way, he may beat gatekeepers, but he won't be champ.

No way, he may beat gatekeepers, but he won't be champ.
I think Mousasi can make a run at a title shot at MW. I'm not saying he would destroy everyone but he's definitely a good fighter.

According to sherdoggers.fans of any fighter are the worst .

MW division right now

The Chris
Machida/Vitor
"Healthy" Anderson

Strikeforce bros

Everyone else

Weidman would kill him.

He barely lost to Machida. With an injury.

Weidman would kill him.

You are aware that the current champ got his titleshot beating Mu

Back