Mousasi is coming for that belt.

lol moose was on a long lay off torn acl buddy.. have anyone comeback from that injury and let them fight machida and see what happens... by the way that fight was closer then most people think

Ok then they should have said something more reasonable like "moose is injured and might lose to Machida" not "Moose by KO Round 1" or "Moose is going to to expose Machida"...LOL @ sauce fans.

Ok then they should have said something more reasonable like "moose is injured and might lose to Machida" not "Moose by KO Round 1" or "Moose is going to to expose Machida"...LOL @ sauce fans.

i bet you anything you didnt think wiedman would beat silva in their first fight:icon_chee

i bet you anything you didnt think wiedman would beat silva in their first fight:icon_chee

Of course not? I didn't even know who Weidman was. Hell I didn't even know they were fighting.

Mousasi fans are the worst.

No way, there are heaps worse fans out there. Desperate love for their guy and an unrealistic expectation of his future achievements isn't that bad, it's not like they are outright obnoxious to a man,

Anyway, Mousasi is a great fighter but will unlikely ever wear the belt. And that's OK, he's still elite.

This is hilarious because people are jumping on the Mousasi bandwagon so quickly. He's easily one of the most talented dudes in MMA and has been for a while, but jesus christ. I know a lot of you were hating on him hard after he lost to Machida.

booya

now i know ur a reall mmmmmmma fan

ill take you serious next time thanks

Yeah sure. Anyway it doesn't matter Moose already lost to Machida and it's likely he'll lose to Weidman as well. Heck he even lost to Mo and Jardine.

Everyone's all freakin' out like he beat Daijiro Matsui.

Get it?

Yeah sure. Anyway it doesn't matter Moose already lost to Machida and it's likely he'll lose to Weidman as well. Heck he even lost to Mo and Jardine.

loooooooooool you are funny lol i feel like singing i feel like dancning!
it funny you know he lost to mo and jardine but didnt know he was fighting silva dude im laughing soo hard lookin in the mirror and am crying
dude go watch the mo and jardine dont look up google my friend.. do you remember the fight weidman had against maia??i bet you dont you didnt even know he was if you didnt know he was fighting silva.. that performance by weidman had youll never see mousasi give a shitty fight like that..

your ridiculous what did weidman do to get title shot you tweettwat. he fucken barely beat munoz..

weidman-elbows-munoz1.gif

You know what? You are right. After watching this gif over and over, I now see how close Weidman was to losing this fight. Holy shit.

Thanks, man. You really opened my eyes.

it funny you know he lost to mo and jardine but didnt know he was fighting silva dude im laughing soo hard lookin in the mirror and am crying
dude go watch the mo and jardine dont look up google my friend.. do you remember the fight weidman had against maia??i bet you dont you didnt even know he was if you didnt know he was fighting silva.. that performance by weidman had youll never see mousasi give a shitty fight like that..

Weidman has taken more short-notice fights in the UFC than Mousasi has in his career.

What does Weidman have anything to do with Moose being a very good but not champion quality (UFC only) fighter?

What does Weidman have anything to do with Moose being a very good but not champion quality (UFC only) fighter?

why isnt he champion quality???

dude has one of the best mma resumes.. go find a resume like his and we can compare like our **** sizes

dude weidman wasnt champion quality either.. and still isnt..

he will not get past vitor nor mousasi.. ill bump this when mousasi beats weidman

it has to do that moose fucked munoz up more then chris lucky elbow weidman did

Oh stop it. Moose's record is so padded it's not even funny..half his opponents don't even have Wikipedia pages. He'll lose to Weidman and I don't even like Weidman, hell I don't even like Anderson.

Weidman would kill him.

Mousasi loses to Machida, then beats a guy who he was completely tailor made to beat, and now he's the number 1 contender?

Get out of here. Mousasi fans are ridiculous.

Mousasi had trouble in the past with wrestlers. I dont think he was tailor made for him at all. Hes dangerous and can take punches very well as weve seen against machida. I honeslty dont think weidman will have too much success against machida, and when he loses you may see why mousasi and weidman is a dman good fight.

Back