Most brutal fighter in history?

I'm sure Wand would have done that if the rules allowed.

Lol this, Wandy will have done whatever rules allowed him too

When kid-Kerr was watching WWF at home kid-Wandy was probably doing street brawling in some brazilian favela :D

Lots of guys like him, one of them is probably your hero, Hendo. He knows the guy is uncounscious and still does this? And there are so many others like him.
UFC.100-DanHendersonXMichaelBisping-01-KO-400-sg.gif
All that frustration IMO.

But yeah, there will be a major death in MMA (major Orgs) if stuff like that continues (as well as the rabbit punches that pretty much happen every fight).

Lots of guys like him, one of them is probably your hero, Hendo. He knows the guy is uncounscious and still does this? And there are so many others like him.

That's absolutely hilarious timing on your part...
I posted this less than an hour ago in another thread:

I don't like Bisping but after this dirtiness Hendo dropped to the bottom of my list...no place for that in sport.
Since then he's been surpassed by Palhares but Hendo is still the solid #2 dirtbag IMO.

Last edited:
If you want to "like" Paul Harris' submission skills that's great, I get it, but if you don't think he's a cheating dirt-bag that has no place in pro sports then I have zero respect for your opinions on MMA.

Once could be a mistake, but 3 times a loser.

He's also a Nazi. check the bicep tattoo.

KA296.jpg

You know that in an asian context (like that tatoo) it's not a nazi symbol right?

It's even straight used in martial arts, example is the symbol of Shorinji Kempo in japan until recent times, when they changed it due western reaction to the symbol

images

Gordeau has been a kyokushin karateka for most of his life, so is easy se him being into japanese symbolism

You know that in an asian context (like that tatoo) it's not a nazi symbol right?

It's even straight used in martial arts, example is the symbol of Shorinji Kempo in japan until recent times, when they changed it due western reaction to the symbol

images

Gordeau has been a kyokushin karateka for most of his life, so is easy se him being into japanese symbolism

Sure... And here he is waving to the crowd before his UFC debut!

Gordeaus-savate-salute.gif

What a nice guy...

Justin Gaethje. By the end of this career it will seen as such. The guy already knows hes getting CTE.

If you want to "like" Paul Harris' submission skills that's great, I get it, but if you don't think he's a cheating dirt-bag that has no place in pro sports then I have zero respect for your opinions on MMA.

Once could be a mistake, but 3 times a loser.
i do think he is dirty. And stupid.

Sure... And here he is waving to thhe crowd before his UFC debut!

Gordeaus-savate-salute.gif
Geeziz you're persistent.

Look at it--it's the stylized version which is the eastern religions version almost 100% of the time. White supremacists always use the black hard-lined sharp-cornered version of the Nazi party because they don't want anyone mistaking them for a Buddhist.

Geeziz you're persistent.

Look at it--it's the stylized version which is the eastern religions version almost 100% of the time. White supremacists always use the black hard-lined sharp-cornered version of the Nazi party because they don't want anyone mistaking them for a Buddhist.

So you're saying that this skin headed, Northern European with a tattoo that resembles a swastika, who gives what looks like a Heil Hitler salute to the crowd is actually just a Buddhist that just so happens to be a walking Neo-Nazi cliché just by coincidence?

<YeahOKJen>

9zyqsx.jpg

Last edited:
Wanderlei isn't even close to Kerr IMO. Kerr from 97-99 was a fucking savage. You could have hit him over the head with a bat and he would just slam you and knee your head off

yeah sure, Kerr was sloppy as hell and fighting undersized opponents. Wand two fights against Rampage pretty much seal him as the most brutal in history.

Who broke/tore more limbs - Mir, Aoki... Paul Harris?

MirNog2.gif

Last edited:
Who broke/tore more limbs - Mir, Aoki... Paul Harris?

MirNog2.gif

Add a little sprinkle of Megumi Fuji...

And a massive spoon of Imanari and you're good to go.

11vl8wj.gif

In my opinion, either Pride Wandy or TRTitor...or Mike Russow

qhM9CCF.gif

Gsp, Cruz, James Krause, and mm. They dgaf about what the opponent across from them is doing, they deliver the most violent, balls-out performances and finishes and make Justin gaetche look like Phil Davis or Sergio pettis

Back