Most brutal fighter in history?

Rampage_Jackson

retired 3/6/21
@red
Reaction score
Mark Kerr IMO

holy shit this guy was unreal before they took away knees and headbutts

That's why he got the nickname - The Smashing Machine.

Gary Goodridge.

goodridge-herrera-mma-devastating-ko_medium.gif

Broken orbital, didn't fight again for 6 years.

tumblr_n2918ejLTu1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

^^^ KO'd Don Frye.

^^^That dude never fought again because of that crank. Broke his neck.

30770.jpg

^^^ Ruined a dick.

Edit:
cmc1g.jpg

Last edited:
Wanderlei isn't even close to Kerr IMO. Kerr from 97-99 was a fucking savage. You could have hit him over the head with a bat and he would just slam you and knee your head off

Wanderlei isn't even close to Kerr IMO. Kerr from 97-99 was a fucking savage. You could have hit him over the head with a bat and he would just slam you and knee your head off
except that time he knocked himself out...

200.gif

This as single thing i seen

Overall i say Pride Wandy all roided up and guaranting violence
10822.jpg

Win or lose dude was an human game pit lol

Actually maybe SPECIALLY in loss, i still remember him face guys like Crocop and Hunt, both much better strikers, bigger, stronger... and he fought them trying to brawl LOL

War Wandy :D

Last edited:

Wanderlei was far more brutal than Kerr. All Kerr had was GNP. Wand had brutal GNP as well as powerful punches standing up, kicks, great knees, soccer kicks, stomps...he had it all. The most brutal, most violent fighter we have ever seen.

I'm not sure we'll ever see another fighter as violent as PRIDE Wanderlei

Wanderlei-kos-Minowa.gif

Gary Goodridge.

goodridge-herrera-mma-devastating-ko_medium.gif

Broken orbital, didn't fight again for 6 years.

tumblr_n2918ejLTu1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

^^^ KO'd Don Frye.

^^^That dude never fought again because of that crank. Broke his neck.

30770.jpg

^^^ Ruined a dick.

Gary-Goodridge-KOs-Amir_zps7a2kwjta.gif

Kerr was as brutal as anyone. Horribly strong and just smashed anyone he took down.

Wanderlei was probably the most violent in his prime.

Cro Cop in his prime wasn't probably as violent with his style, as he didn't just charge and smash you... But man, did he send people in to the shadow dimension with his kicks and punches.

These days? I don't know. There's Velasquez, who just doesn't give you anything to work with. Constant pressure, powerful striking, great wrestling and aggression. Robbie Lawler gives you hell, even if he takes a round off sometimes.

Edit. Almost forgot about Melvin Manhoef. Daaaaamn.

Kerr was a beast when there were no real rules. Too bad his downfall was hard and fast.

Holy shit, this thread is not for the painted heart. I'm going to have to go with Uber TS or Sage.

<{UberTS}>

Back