Most brutal fighter in history?

Wanderlei or Lawler. Those guys are violence personified. They ARE the just bleed gods.

1:Melvin Manhoef
2:Melvin Manhoef
3:Melvin Manhoef

Wand or overeem. Overeem and his knees put fujita in a coma.

Wanderlei was far more brutal than Kerr. All Kerr had was GNP. Wand had brutal GNP as well as powerful punches standing up, kicks, great knees, soccer kicks, stomps...he had it all. The most brutal, most violent fighter we have ever seen.

And new MMA fans seem to hate that.

Ya he was a beast, but also given he juiced heavily and took all manner of other painkillers (sometimes just before his fights), you can understand perhaps why he was such a beast.
obviously lol. Tons of guys were doing that back then though even if he took it to the extreme. Doesn't make it any less of a crazy viewing experience.

And to be fair I posted the rise and fall of Mark Kerr in the first post. It's all apart of his story.

Take a look at Wanderleis vale tudo fights...
Certain that I've seen some (can't recall anything outright off the top) but unless he strung together a combination of headbutts like Kerr I'm still leaning Kerr.

obviously lol. Tons of guys were doing that back then though even if he took it to the extreme. Doesn't make it any less of a crazy viewing experience.

And to be fair I posted the rise and fall of Mark Kerr in the first post. It's all apart of his story.

Did you ever watch the documentary?

3 brutal old ufc guys:hackney, johnston,varelans
0406-keith-hackney-ufc-3-now-photos-primary-1200x630.jpg
images-809.jpeg
__5.jpg

I think Cyborg deserves a mention. The female of course, not her ex-husband with whom she shared the nickname.

Nobody popular can really compare to the days of Pride and before Pride, but for those who came after that era...anybody post Justin Gaethje gifs yet?

He doesn't give a fuck if you're missing half an arm, he still beats the living shit out of you because in there he is possessed by JBG or JBG.Jr.

He is a wrestler who iirc, refuses to wrestle. Idk if he's ever got a clean KO they all look forced like he had to try for him and wouldn't give up. He has devastating power but lands like a brawler instead of a precision striker.

He leg kicks legs into living deaths.

He insists on backflips off cage even after fails and being told how dangerous it is.

In the cage, Gaethje gives no fucks about himself or his opponent.

In the UFC: TRT-Vitor. His finishes against Rockhold and Henderson.. doesn't get more brutal than that.

You guys don't even know about SAFTA.

20140802123440_Picture22.JPG

prime Wandy standing against japanese opponents
trt Vitor 3 fight run
prime Fedor in Nogs guard
LHW Rumble aside from DC fights
Kongo vs Testicles

Back