Most brutal fighter in history?

I don't know about that... When he saw red it was kill time, and he loved the violence.

This poor fucker left on a stretcher and was never heard from again:

21aieqd.jpg
Borisov gets the rough end of a can opener.

To drive my point of how savage Evangelista Cyborg was back in the day.

Prime Vanderlei. My pops is old school boxing fan but I showed a few old fights and he was just "OMG!"

Prime Vanderlei. My pops is old school boxing fan but I showed a few old fights and he was just "OMG!"
My Dad was also a big boxing fan (grew up watching with him) and as I transitioned into watching MMA I tried to get him to watch. We watched the Pride New Year's eve event one year (can't recall the year but Fedor fought Hunt) and he just shit on everyone that night. He did the whole shit on MMA stand up because it isn't as pretty as boxing routine. I was like smh fuck you dad!

Kerr vs Royce was supposed to be Pride 1 main

Good thing it never happened... *for Royce*

Gary Goodridge.

goodridge-herrera-mma-devastating-ko_medium.gif

Broken orbital, didn't fight again for 6 years.

tumblr_n2918ejLTu1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

^^^ KO'd Don Frye.

^^^That dude never fought again because of that crank. Broke his neck.

30770.jpg

^^^ Ruined a dick.

Edit:
cmc1g.jpg

Wow! you made a good point here...

igor vovchanchyn, ice cold ;)

Definitely Jon Jones. elbowing a short stocky 40 year old man who teaches kids wrestling into unconsciousness while on anabolic steroids and forever cheating Daniel out of his rightful place in history even after all that past drama was damn brutal. Vicious.

Had his way with Igor like a Memphis drug deal gone horribly wrong, beat and slammed him mercilessly, only to finish him off with a body shot... a body shot. A historically hardcore moment in mma history.

Hell yeah, playa. Oh, and how the hell did we forget Fedor? Of course, gotta add that crazy Russian savage to the list.

i hope people recognize how wanderlei knows the opponent is done for, and immediately stops. he did the same later in his career against stann. my point, is that even though wanderlei is a relentless attacker and warrior in the ring and octagon, he knows when it's done, and gives his opponent the respect of not getting in any cheap shots. that's true sportsmanship.

You might say he doesn't act like a typical, "explosive" teenager in a street fight tehe.

This thread needs more Gilbert Yvel. He sometimes fought dirty but he was brutal finisher.

Wanderlei in PRIDE.

So me of those fights were scary to watch

Back