Most athletic fighters ever.

On topic though.....

RJJ and Tyson

Which one was the boxer..... lol

I can't actually believe you are comparing this 'boxer' to Vasyl Lomachenko who just won Ring mags FOTY and also the SRR award for FOTY.

Woah there slugger, I'm not comparing him to anyone.

I don't get what you're saying now as it appears that you're in agreement with me. But if you're not then lets just agree to disagree: I don't think an elite football player could land cleanly on the best defensive professional boxer in the entire world, you do. But you went further and said the NFL player would 'work' him, that's just pure lol in my eyes.
Yeah that wasn’t meant to be serious, the word work.

I’m basically saying people can one shot people out of nowhere. Not saying it’s likely but a huge person who hasn’t worked out using Conor’s flappy arms workout would probably not feel like a slap on the cheek.

Yeah that wasn’t meant to be serious, the word work.

I’m basically saying people can one shot people out of nowhere. Not saying it’s likely but a huge person who hasn’t worked out using Conor’s flappy arms workout would probably not feel like a slap on the cheek.
I'm sure that footballer is big and powerful enough that gloves up blocking is still going to have a tremendous effect on someone Lomachenko's size but that isn't really how Loma defends. Under boxing rules where the big guy isn't allowed to fight dirty I think he'd struggle to one shot Loma. This is just based on what we've seen so far, that no professional boxers have managed to land hard on Loma's head. Now if the big guy worked Lomas body then I'd give him much more of a shot at landing something hurtful on him.

So what was the point of putting the video up?

To show that better skill doesn't always mean you have an advantage, especially when they finally catch you.... Don't like it? don't watch it dildo.

To show that better skill doesn't always mean you have an advantage, especially when they finally catch you.... Don't like it? don't watch it dildo.
lol I could barely tell which one was supposed to be the boxer! You failed at that didn't you, idiot.

Let's say some of the best lighter weight defensive fighters had to box against one of these huge NFL freak athletes. It wouldn't be sanctioned in the first place but hypothetically let's entertain the idea. The smaller boxer would largely benefit from a 4 rounder because it would surely increase his chance of going the distance. They would need to fully use their defensive skills, speed, reflexes, ringcraft, footwork and agility to evade their MUCH larger, stronger and more powerful opponent. One round of the larger man swinging and missing isn't hard to imagine, or even two or three, but eventually the smaller boxer will make a mistake and it's likely to only take one in such a scenario.

Relying on blocking isn't going to work when a guy that outweighs you by 100+ pounds is hitting your gloves with power shots, they'll blast through your guard, but evasive defense could work for a limited period of time or potentially even carry an elite defensive boxer the distance in a professional 4 rounder (those chances would be low imo). The larger man would be hellbent on cutting the ring off to walk the smaller boxer down while it would be the smaller man's job to avoid being cut off and to consistently escape with their consciousness. A much quicker more agile man with excellent footwork to prevent their ring cutting and their ability to find escape routes when momentarily in bad positions (against the ropes or stuck in the corner) would make the much larger man giving chase have to work hard to track them down.

The smaller man would have to hope that their opponent would gas out early or simply stop giving it full effort if they're not able to find any success & frustrate the shit out of them. A persistent much larger man would be far more likely to eventually catch them and due to the ridiculous size difference their increased puncher's chance would almost surely be a one-and-done affair. They would have to remain focused & persistent and make sure they don't punch themselves out knowing that the smaller man's margin for error is so thin. Ring size would be something that would need to be factored in as well.
some smaller fighters have the power to hurt much larger opponents. dave sands was the middleweight and heavyweight champion of australia.

My grandfather was in the navy in the war. There was a man on his ship who would draw a circle around himself and bet you your rum ration you couldn’t land a punch above his shoulders in a minute. I know these stories get embellished but apparently no one landed on him and he was an amateur champion. He wasn’t one of the atg best defensive fighters. So don’t talk to me as if I’ve slobbered out of the heavies and think it’s easy to punch anyone and that all that matters is size.

It is a really boring circular conversation but you keep quoting me. I also understand why matadors don’t normally get gored, why fencing is a lot more difficult than it looks and why small people who are high level martial artists tend to be able to disarm someone attacking them with a knife without ending up sliced and diced.
young griffo used to stand on a handkerchief and bet people beers that they couldn't punch him. he was the first world champion from australia. legend has it that he won the title hangover.

some smaller fighters have the power to hurt much larger opponents. dave sands was the middleweight and heavyweight champion of australia.

No doubt. Especially the guys that really know how to work the vital organs and ribs. The old-timers would smash you in the chest over the heart. Liver, kidney shots (if you can sneak them in), solar plexus blasts, they're damaging and nobody wants to be taking those even from a much smaller fighter.

Last edited:
No doubt. Especially the guys that really know how to work the vital organs. The old-timers would smash you in the chest over the heart. Liver, kidney shots (if you can sneak them in), solar plexus blasts, they're damaging and nobody wants to be taking those even from a much smaller fighter.
i once saw my brother hit a bloke with about 35 hard punches in the heart in a amateur mma match. the dude keep fouling he brother until he got the shits and but an epic beating on the poor blokes body.

lol I could barely tell which one was supposed to be the boxer! You failed at that didn't you, idiot.
I could tell but I'm obviously not partially retarded

I could tell but I'm obviously not partially retarded
You proved you were retarded already by posting a video of some scrub who looks like he has been boxing for a couple of months when we are talking about one of the P4P best fighters in the world taking on an elite non-boxing athlete.

You proved you were retarded already by posting a video of some scrub who looks like he has been boxing for a couple of months when we are talking about one of the P4P best fighters in the world taking on an elite non-boxing athlete.

Aren't you the guy who brought up a severely overweight and unfit Shaq vs Dela Hoya? In a fight where he wasn't actually supposed to try? stfu.

Last edited:
Aren't you the guy who brought up a severely overweight and unfit Shaq vs Dela Hoya? In a fight where he wasn't actually supposed to try? stfu.
Wasn’t it against Mosley?

Sorry ladies, it’s a little cold in there.

Some big titty skank from Belfast replied

It's done over there for their orthodox christian religious holiday. It is a bit crazy and your genitalia would be momentarily devastated. Frostbitten balls and peen wouldn't be fun I imagine. No wonder Salido couldn't hurt him with his nut shots.

Some big titty skank from Belfast replied

It's done over there for their orthodox christian religious holiday. It is a bit crazy and your genitalia would be momentarily devastated. Frostbitten balls and peen wouldn't be fun I imagine. No wonder Salido couldn't hurt him with his nut shots.

For anyone considering clicking the twitter link it is definitely NSFW. Putin did the same thing, I know it’s religious, I don’t really understand why but what proves your faith better than hypothermia?

Back