Most athletic fighters ever.

Wasn’t it against Mosley?

Idk didn't watch it because I had seen it before. Shaq fought them both though. But it's hardly an indicator considering Shaq wasn't out there to actually launch them across the ring

Aren't you the guy who brought up a severely overweight and unfit Shaq vs Dela Hoya? In a fight where he wasn't actually supposed to try? stfu.
At least Shaq was once an elite athlete and Shane Mosely was an elite boxer. You post a video of a guy who you called a 'boxer' who looked like he'd been training about a few months vs. some chubby kid who certainly didn't look like an elite athlete past or present and claim it's relevant lol Do yourself a favour and quit trying to be clever, you're fooling no one with your stupidity.

If you wanted something more relevant why didn't you post a Bob Sapp fight or something?

At least Shaq was once an elite athlete and Shane Mosely was an elite boxer. You post a video of a guy who you called a 'boxer' who looked like he'd been training about a few months vs. some chubby kid who certainly didn't look like an elite athlete past or present and claim it's relevant lol Do yourself a favour and quit trying to be clever, you're fooling no one with your stupidity.

If you wanted something more relevant why didn't you post a Bob Sapp fight or something?

You're honestly the only one who cares. So stfu son. You're literally having a cry about a video. I could not care less about your opinion lmao.

You're honestly the only one who cares. So stfu son. You're literally having a cry about a video. I could not care less about your opinion lmao.
You obviously do care or else you wouldn't be replying. So why don't you stfu instead of bitchin about it?

Aren't dribbling and shooting more skill than athleticism? In terms of pure physical attributes, Tyson definitely is near the top.

I came here to say this, people always get confused about it

who's myles garrett?

Annother NFL roid monkey who would gass after 30 seconds and get knocked out bad.
But dont tell that to mainstream americans. There its more muscle mass = better at anything and NFL roiders without any cardio to talk about are the greatest present from god.

Its so funny if you consider how punching power is developed and how crucial technical skill is to that.

Annother NFL roid monkey who would gass after 30 seconds and get knocked out bad.
But dont tell that to mainstream americans. There its more muscle mass = better at anything and NFL roiders without any cardio to talk about are the greatest present from god.

Its so funny if you consider how punching power is developed and how crucial technical skill is to that.
I’m showing my age here, but living in California and being told Warren sapp at his (then) current size would be an elite rugby player was hilarious. You can train for explosive power for a lot of sports. You can also tell who understands the value of cardio and technique to go with lifting skills. I was told a combined team from the nfl would beat New Zealand at rugby. Maybe, I’m not betting on the nfl team.

I was told a combined team from the nfl would beat New Zealand at rugby. Maybe, I’m not betting on the nfl team.

This is incredibly hilarious.

This is incredibly hilarious.
I ran middle distance, you weren’t meant to be buff, but at the same time not look skinny like the real long distance experts. Pick someone from a sport where they have no conditioning doesn’t work out great.

I’m showing my age here, but living in California and being told Warren sapp at his (then) current size would be an elite rugby player was hilarious. You can train for explosive power for a lot of sports. You can also tell who understands the value of cardio and technique to go with lifting skills. I was told a combined team from the nfl would beat New Zealand at rugby. Maybe, I’m not betting on the nfl team.

I played Rugby for a short amount of time in my youth and imo it is so much more cardio heavy than american football that the NFL athletes would have to train at least for 6 months pure cardio (regarding what position they play) and loose size. Then maybe they could do very well who knows. For sure they are training very hard.

I played Rugby for a short amount of time in my youth and imo it is so much more cardio heavy than american football that the NFL athletes would have to train at least for 6 months pure cardio (regarding what position they play) and loose size. Then maybe they could do very well who knows. For sure they are training very hard.
I totally agree, but comparing those two sports is insanity. One you need to be explosive. The other you need cardio for days. People look at athletes and say, they could play this, usually the answer is no.

Mundine was late 20s when he fought kessler thou. He has looked noticeable slower since the geale fight imo. He was 36/37 then, at 42 now he doesnt look athletic at all

Mundine was late 20s when he fought kessler thou. He has looked noticeable slower since the geale fight imo. He was 36/37 then, at 42 now he doesnt look athletic at all
I don’t really wrap my head round the question but mundine is not an athletic fighter.

I don’t really wrap my head round the question but mundine is not an athletic fighter.
Neither do i, i was more just correcting OP thinking he was 40 in the kessler fight. I do remember reading in mundines book he was offered basketball scholarships as a teenager ( one was in USA iirc, others europe). Dudes a talented sportsman. But as i think you said sonny bill is arguably a better athlete.

Neither do i, i was more just correcting OP thinking he was 40 in the kessler fight. I do remember reading in mundines book he was offered basketball scholarships as a teenager ( one was in USA iirc, others europe). Dudes a talented sportsman. But as i think you said sonny bill is arguably a better athlete.
Mundine took his licks and proved himself, so did sonny bill. Because I live in north England at the moment, you league gets a lot of attention and mundine wasn’t an idiot in the ring.

Mundine took his licks and proved himself, so did sonny bill. Because I live in north England at the moment, you league gets a lot of attention and mundine wasn’t an idiot in the ring.
Seems a massive idiot or giant troll outside ring however. he just quit ' I'm a celebrity get me out of here' after managing to p@ss off most of Australia with his anti gay/women should stay in kitchen beliefs. haha

Back