MMA > BOXING

I had Golovkin winning 115-113. I can easily see Canelo getting it though. That was an incredible fight to watch.. The third fight is going to be a fucking massive PPV.

Me too and I was going for Canelo. Kinda wish they called it a draw again, lol. Neither guy has really been a clear loser in these fights

It was a legendary fight. One of the best I've ever seen. FOTY

ODLH, Bhop & all of GBP robbed GGG's belts & career tonight

There is no way Canelo won 6 or more rounds

I feel most who scored it for Canelo are too easily influenced by the awful HBO broadcast too. Remember that they can't see the exchanges clearly. Lampley & Max are exclaiming at punches that hit shoulder, glove or outright glance.

TV / Monitors for judges are a must. Make them watch in slow motion. I can understand why people in the live audience may like Canelo's forward pressure but the man coming forward looks good when the exchanges are razor thin & you can't see them clearly.

Walking down shouldn't win fights. Clean, flush punches wins fights.

8-4 GGG, 7-5 at worst... I can only excuse casuals for scoring it a draw

Bullshit like this kills boxing

This fight wasnt a robbery. U can have Canelo edging it or a draw.

Their 1st fight was one of the biggest robberies in this decade of combat sports tho. U dont see blatant fixed robberies like that in championship MMA

It was a legendary fight. One of the best I've ever seen but

ODLH, Bhop & all of GBP robbed GGG's belts & career tonight.

There is no way Canelo won 6 or more rounds

I feel most who scored it for Canelo are too easily influenced by the awful HBO broadcast too. Remember they can't see the exchanges clearly. Lampley & Max are exclaiming at punches that hit shoulder, glove or outright glance.

TV / Monitors for judges are a must. Make them watch in slow motion. I can understand why people in the live audience may like Canelo's forward pressure but the man coming forward looks good when the exchanges are razor thin & you can't see them clearly.

Walking down shouldn't win fights. Clean, flush punches wins fights.

8-4 GGG, 7-5 at worst... I can only excuse casuals for scoring it a draw

Bullshit like this kills boxing

Nail in the coffin for me dude

I hope all of you who trash boxing,showing you know nothing about boxing,it just makes you look stupid. I am not even picking sides as to what is better,but if you have any kind of interest in fighting AT ALL,then youd better educate yourselves on the long and storied history of the sweet science,or delete your acccounts. If you believe MMA is the superior sport,that is totally fine,but to demean boxing is the way of a ignorant chump who doesnt know his asshole from his elbow.

Makes thread because his fighter lost.

Calls others salty.

{<jordan}

When the fuck did I say GGG was my fighter ? I watch one maybe two boxing events a year .... often times I see bull shit corruption

Get your facts right goof ball

People disagreed with Cejudo Vs MM and Romero vs Whittaker

Yeah, but you know that's just incompetent judging or a close fight. I have no qualm with that as long as it's not a regular event. The regular event of BS judging stemming from corruption in boxing is tiring. Probably done with the sport unless they go back to 15 rounds.

Boxing is a scam... I fall for everytime.
So annoying!

I mostly only watch squash matches now anyways. They're terrible to watch in comparison during the fight, but at least I end the fight with a feeling of satisfaction knowing the better man won.

Because we don't have bullshit decisions in MMA lol?

It is nowhere near as bad in big fights though.
But this was a tough one to judge
Hardly any rounds were decisive enough
I'd say 7-8 could have gone either way
But I had it 7-5 rds for GGG

Theres like 1 fight a year MAYBE in boxing that anybody gives a shit about. The judges gave Floyd rounds where he didnt throw a punch. Seriously? I mean Conor was always going to lose that boxing match but ....WTF?

Boxing is the most corrupt sport hands down.
Lmao what rounds did Floyd get when he didn't throw a bunch?

Fuck you guys are fucking retarded.

So many simple minds on this forum these days lol.

Lmao what rounds did Floyd get when he didn't throw a bunch?

Fuck you guys are fucking retarded.

So many simple minds on this forum these days lol.

Go give Floyd a hummer fuck boy !!!!!

It is nowhere near as bad in big fights though.
But this was a tough one to judge
Hardly any rounds were decisive enough
I'd say 7-8 could have gone either way
But I had it 7-5 rds for GGG
WW and LW have had some terrible title fight decisions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back