MMA > BOXING

That fight was better than any mma fight this year lol.

O Conor av NEVERMIND.

It was a good fight!! Canelo blocked all the punches with his face. And in the undercard Chocolatito fought a guy with no legs or arms. There is no way that boxing is better than MMA, where you get a little bit of everything in a card. Canelo had to win to keep sponsors there! GGG has sold about 80k ppv when not fighting Canelo!!

It was a good fight!! Canelo blocked all the punches with his face. And in the undercard Chocolatito fought a guy with no legs or arms. There is no way that boxing is better than MMA, where you get a little bit of everything in a card. Canelo had to win to keep sponsors there! GGG has sold about 80k ppv when not fighting Canelo!!
Yea while. Mma is getting main evented by a guy with a 50% w/l ratio or a women's fight.

I had GGG winning it fairly obviously.

Boxing gonna boxing.

I thought GGG clearly won the first fight and I though GGG just barely won this fight with it being a draw at worst for him. Much closer than the first fight, but didn't think Canelo should have gotten the decision. Sucks for GGG.

WW and LW have had some terrible title fight decisions.

Nothing like boxing
Its not even close
Big fights in boxing that go the distance rarely have quality judging
there has been no major selling MMA PPV that had as crazy judging as the last CA/GGG fight

Nothing like boxing
Its not even close
Big fights in boxing that go the distance rarely have quality judging
there has been no major selling MMA PPV that had as crazy judging as the last CA/GGG fight
Lmao because mma has like 1 major selling event per year.

I thought GGG won every round after the 3rd except maybe one.

im pretty pissed off

Why move this to the boxing forum instead of the dump? lol

We don't need this shit here.

@PUO3 ?

Not that you moved it as i'm sure you probably didn't, just saying it wouldn't hurt if you jettisoned it to the dump, either. lol

Its been a while since there was a title fight robbery I think.
MM vs Cejudo 2? Whittaker vs Romero 2?

It happens plenty.

I had GGG winning, but a lot of those rounds were so close that it's definitely not a robbery.

Great fight, hope to see the third early next year.

Butt hurt is strong in this thread..

Mods ???

Back