MMA > BOXING

15367026040133.jpg
why is this meme so hysterical lmfao

I’m bout to get on top of my ol lady yeeeehaw

I had it 7-5 GGG but there was enough swing rounds that 5-7 Canelo isnt terrible.

Not a robbery like the first fight.

I had Golovkin winning 115-113. I can easily see Canelo getting it though. That was an incredible fight to watch.. The third fight is going to be a fucking massive PPV.
GGG is getting too damn old for a 3rd fight, hell, he was already well past his prime for this fight.

I had GGG up by at minimum 2 rounds, but, i knew Golden boy was NOT going have canelo lose. Was a great fight, but fucking 100% bullshit decision. Why have a 3rd when you've been robbed twice? GGG will legitimately lose by old age even IF they have a 3rd. which they shouldnt cause in reality it's 2-0 for GGG.

And yes, i am salty.<mma1>

Golovkin got fucked twice.

I was only following it on Twitter so I would have to watch it myself. But in terms of controversial decisions yes that has been going on in boxing for like 100 years. I am someone that to this day believes Hagler was completely fucked over in the Leonard fight. Controversial decisions and boxing go hand-in-hand. Always have.

Another obvious work in Boxing. Shame to the fans. Its probably better to just leave straight after the fight and enjoy it for what it was. I will probably tune in another 2-3 years down the track. MMA has some bad decisions but Boxing is the most corrupt sport along with Soccer (FIFA).

I had GGG up by at minimum 2 rounds, but, i knew Golden boy was NOT going have canelo lose. Was a great fight, but fucking 100% bullshit decision. Why have a 3rd when you've been robbed twice? GGG will legitimately lose by old age even IF they have a 3rd. which they shouldnt cause in reality it's 2-0 for GGG.

Golovkin got fucked twice.

True

Fuck anyone think that was a bullshit decision?

I thought GGG won that hands down

IMO the judging in boxing is far more corrupt than MMA ... but that’s just my opinion
mma has had bullshit decisions as well

IMO the judging in boxing is far more corrupt than MMA ... but that’s just my opinion
That modela decision bois.

Not saying the judges' were biased or saying Canelo isn't deserving but I knew GGG had an uphill battle. He is 36, he'll be close to 37 by his next fight. His time is limited. Canelo is the poster boy. He is still in his prime, marketable, has a large fan base, has a lot left to give, and money to make for people.

I will have to watch replay of the fight several times to ultimately decide what I think. They match each other very well, pressure fighter vs counter puncher with power. Somebody's 0 had to go.

GGG clearly edged out the fight in the last four rounds, he had the most decisive rounds two. We all know Boxing is corrupt bullshit but at least we have MMA to fall back on unlike these diehard boxing fans.

MMA for life

Robbed of the first fight and it ended a draw.
Fight in May cancelled because Canelo was on the special juice. No punishment.
Robbed of the second fight and the win was given to Canelo.

Alright own up, who did GGG piss off at HBO?

giphy.gif

GGG clearly edged out the fight in the last four rounds, he had the most decisive rounds two. We all know Boxing is corrupt bullshit but at least we have MMA to fall back on unlike these diehard boxing fans.

Fuck boxing bra

Back