MLB 2017 Discussion V3: Rafael Devers edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RR Verlander seems like a cool dude, they got him on PTI right now, even though he's been in the league forever I've never really watched any of his interview or anything.

He is cool as shit. You won't see too many interviews as he's a really private person. I'll send you a few pics of his postseason jersey.I was trying to to get him to go out with us last night but he wouldn't do it. Springs on the other hand lmao. I've never seen anyone pull more puss and not care

Yes, they were barely above 500 against respectable teams but crushed a bunch of cans. So now that theyre playing more teams over .500 and less cans they're naturally losing more, they'll finish the season with a losing record against playoff teams. Beating up on the 7 or 8 awful teams in the NL is great, but not so great when your modern Sandy Koufax cant beat ROBBIE RAY 1v1.
Derp. Do you even research before you post nonsense. Kershaw hasn't loss to Arizona this year. Lmao. No wonder no one takes you serious.

It's a shame the road to the ws doesn't consists of the Mets, Padres and Giants.

how bout them cangels? Can't even over take the mighty twins lmao

Fuck, wish I didn't have stuff to do in the afternoon or else I'd hit up the Indians/Angels game today.

On the bright side for the Angels, the Indians have a series against the Twins coming up. Might be able to make up some ground there.

Fuck, wish I didn't have stuff to do in the afternoon or else I'd hit up the Indians/Angels game today.

On the bright side for the Angels, the Indians have a series against the Twins coming up. Might be able to make up some ground there.

What's more important than watching the best team in baseball?

You should ask all indian fans the same question. They can't even break 2 million in attendance yet. lmao

Went on Tuesday for Ducks night. Picked me up a new (and damn pricey) jersey.

says otherwise. you would think since their team made the ws last year they would have better attendance.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/attendance

I was slightly wrong they announced they will hit 2 million this year which they haven't done since 2008.

The reason attendance is still slightly low but rising is because they are finally building season ticket holders again.

Time for the netting talks to come back after what happened yesterday

that was terrible. hope the kid is ok.

What's the main argument against netting? Obstructs the view?

There was a girl killed at a hockey game awhile when a puck flew into the stands. They made changes and extended the netting.

Hopefully a freak tragedy doesn't need to happen and MLB is more proactive.

I'm against it because it'll fuck with the feeling of being at the park. I'm going to sound like a dick but the parent should've paid attention when the damn ball was in play and maybe do something when a baseball is rocketing towards your child

I don't think it's the parents fault, I also don't see the need for netting that goes beyond home plate.

I just think it was a freak accident and should be treated as such, but whatever.

The kid is apparently doing ok though, which is remarkable.

I'm with rem on this one, it sucks but its the risk you take when you buy those seats.

how bout them cangels? Can't even over take the mighty twins lmao

The cangels are masters at having only either their offense or pitching show up to play, it never happens at the same time lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back