MLB 2017 Discussion V3: Rafael Devers edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodgers seem to have put it back together. Right on time.

He may not score runs but the dude saves them. He plays crazy CF defense

But if he's a dbag then yeah fuck him I guess
I told the story before, but yea, he's a D-bag.

Had nothing to do with me, but one of my good friends played a charity wiffle ball game with him for handicapped kids and he was making diving plays against kids with no legs and talking shit while he did (or something along those lines), so he can eat shit lmao

I told the story before, but yea, he's a D-bag.

Had nothing to do with me, but one of my good friends played a charity wiffle ball game with him for handicapped kids and he was making diving plays against kids with no legs and talking shit while he did (or something along those lines), so he can eat shit lmao
LOL dude that's a douchebag story for the history books

Fuck him

LOL dude that's a douchebag story for the history books

Fuck him
Yea lol, he had great things to say about everyone else, each Ray player was assigned to a team, and my buddy was a college player who was assigned to Matt Moore's team.

He had nothing but good things to say about Matt Moore and all the other Rays, but he said literally everyone, including the Rays players were just like "wow, what a D-bag"

But take that for what's it' worth, I've never met him, but that story alone turned me off.

He is a great defensive player, and his bat has come around, he doesn't really "suck", like I said before, but I honestly do feel he's probably a D-bag.

Yea lol, he had great things to say about everyone else, each Ray player was assigned to a team, and my buddy was a college player who was assigned to Matt Moore's team.

He had nothing but good things to say about Matt Moore and all the other Rays, but he said literally everyone, including the Rays players were just like "wow, what a D-bag"

But take that for what's it' worth, I've never met him, but that story alone turned me off.

He is a great defensive player, and his bat has come around, he doesn't really "suck", like I said before, but I honestly do feel he's probably a D-bag.

If KK could stay on the field he would be a top tier CF'er. Has elite defense and his bat is pretty good like you said.

and lol @ that wiffle ball story. What a dbag if true

Buxton with his 16th HR today

Rosario and Donaldson both have a pair on the day.
They really need to get rid of Gibby.

I've always liked Donaldson since he was on the A's and got traded for talking shit to billy beans. I'm calling it no, he's a future HOF.

Still pretty amazing to me, thinking about earlier in the season, that Sale isn't going to win the Cy Young

Lots of dodger fans at the phillie game.

We just saw a single season MLB record in Yahtzees! Looks like the drug testing policy is really working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back