MLB 2017 Discussion V3: Rafael Devers edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...nway-park-seats-racism-american-baseball-sign

Of course it's Boston
i

Remember when Marce was bragging about all the pussy he gets in the NBA forum?

Then he posted the texts from the chicks he was getting on dating apps (LMFAO)

oh, I remember

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/o...on-thread-v-13.3497911/page-12#post-128737045

"LOL, this guy just buried his own grave.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.jpg

image.png

image.png

Sounds like a lot of girls for a "queer," lol, especially when you consider I only dug up texts from girls I've met over the last week or 2.

Now it's your turn to post the women in your phone hitting you up. Of course there won't be any, but this should be good.../quote

lmao @ "thanks boo, you have a luscious voice too :)"

Lol, I met all those girls in person but keep projecting your own lack of self-esteem and assuming I had to meet them online.

lmao @ "whats your schedj". Those texts were cringe worthy.

At least I'm getting dates with girls and have friends in real life while you post over 20,000 times on an anonymous forum to your online "friends." Not to mention you're too impoverished to leave Cali.

I love how these keyboard warriors who would shit their pants if they ever had to approach a girl are critiquing my text game.

Show me your texts. Oh, wait, you have none. Just like that fat redneck from Houston that called me a queer.

Rofl at Chicago and Atlanta. Those might be great places if you're trying to get murdered. You gonna try and hype up Cleveland or philly next?

LOL at this uneducated, ignorant dipshit.

Crime in Chicago is almost entirely gang and or/drug-related, limited to the Southside and Westside ghettos, neighborhoods that I would never venture into.

I live in an upscale neighborhood in Lincoln Park. We have no violent crime. Same thing with Lakeview and the Near North Side.

Same thing applies to Atlanta. Buckhead and Midtown are nice and largely safe. There are multimillion dollar mansions in Buckhead.

Cleveland is a dump. So you're 1/4.

Philly is actually pretty nice and safe in Center City.

Your lack of life experience is really showing. I highly doubt you've ever even been on a plane.

Last edited:
LOL at this uneducated, ignorant dipshit.

Crime in Chicago is almost entirely limited to the Southside and Westside ghettos, neighborhoods that I would never venture into.

I live in an upscale neighborhood in Lincoln Park. We have no violent crime. Same thing with Lakeview and the Near North Side.

Same thing applies to Atlanta. Buckhead and Midtown are nice and largely safe. There are multimillion dollar mansions in Buckhead.

Cleveland is a dump. So you're 1/4.

Philly is actually pretty nice and safe in Center City.

Your lack of life experience is really showing. I highly doubt you've ever even been on a plane.

Lol at "multi million dollar mansions in Fuckhead" There are multi million dollar mansions in just about every city close to the coast in California. There are probably more "multi million dollar mansions" in Orange County alone versus Illinois and Georgia put together ffs. Chicago and Atlanta are both higher crime rate cities than LA and Philadelphia is dubbed "killadelphia" by some rofl. As for myself, I actually live a very fun and eventful lifestyle two miles from Newport Coast, I travel for both work and leisure and my family owns property on the north shore of Oahu in Hawaii. I don't expect you to be able to relate to any of that though since it sounds like you had to leave Cali cuz you're just as poor as you are ugly and had to resort to picking up revo-0's on Tinder like Antwonette and Rayo.

Lol at "multi million dollar mansions in Fuckhead" There are multi million dollar mansions in just about every city close to the coast in California. There are probably more "multi million dollar mansions" in Orange County alone versus Illinois and Georgia put together ffs. Chicago and Atlanta are both higher crime rate cities than LA. I actually live a very fun and eventful lifestyle two miles from Newport Coast, I travel for work and leisure and my family owns property on the north shore of Oahu in Hawaii. I don't expect you to be able to relate to any of that though since it sounds like you had to leave Cali cuz you're just as poor as you are ugly and had to resort to revo - 0 picking up revo-0's on Tinder like Antwonette and Rayo.

<{you!}>

My point wasn't to argue which city has more mansions, lol.

Of course there are beautiful homes in Southern California.

My point was it takes a poorly-traveled idiot to say, "Those might be great places if you're trying to get murdered," as if the entirety of those cities are impoverished ghettos.

The nice parts of Chicago are absolutely stunning, not to mention walkable and full of down to earth people and attractive women.

BTW I know Atlanta and Chicago have higher crime rates than LA. Again, the vast majority of it is drug/gang related in the impoverished parts, parts that you and me would never dare visit.

Here's Chicago, a place where I can roll out of bed to have whatever I want, not sit in horrific Los Mangeles traffic for 45-90 minutes.

03+a+alexander+su4a2817.jpg

ChicagoSkyline.jpg.jpg

north-avenue-beach-lake-michigan-chicago.jpg

LincolnParkConserv_54_990x660_201404241456.jpg

10463809686_bf3d1f28b1_h.0.jpg

Lincoln-Park-ZooLights2.jpg

BTW I live in Lincoln Park. It's an affluent neighborhood. I upgraded.

LOL at that retard who was bragging about his daddy having a home in Hawaii assuming I'm poor and ugly.

Projecting much? LOL, you sure you're not talking about yourself?

BTW what's with you retards calling people "poor and ugly" after losing an argument. You sound like middle schoolers, but then again, you've demonstrated the emotional intelligence and life experience of a 12 year-old.

Again, I met all those women in person.

Again, you're projecting that it was online b/c you clearly have no confidence to approach women in person.

But keep up with the assumptions. It amuses me, bitch.

I love how you SoCal chodes can never retort my myriad criticisms of Los Mangeles and have to resort to false ad hominem attacks.

I've lived in several major American cities (LA/NYC/Chicago/Philly) and visited several more (DC/Boston/Houston/SF). I'm uniquely qualified to bash LA and LOL at the fact none of you twerps can offer a screenshot of you texting a woman.

LA sucks on all fronts. Fact. When will you bums realize that?

Last edited:
Marce you literally started the flame war by calling alex untraveled. He's lived on both coasts and has been on the east for years now lmfao. You then went on to say how people who live in Cali are "too poor to leave Cali"(which doesn't even make sense considering the cost of living out here). As for myself, I go out with attractive women all the time and there's probably a dozen or so sports bar regulars who have seen proof of that on social media. But I have no reason to prove anything to you. I couldn't care less what your opinion is about me.

"The lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep."

Indians are unstoppable right now
I hope they lose steam before the end of the month. The Twins have a 3 game series with them coming up and they're sitting in 2nd for the wild card atm. Bartolo should get a start against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back