MLB 2017 Discussion V3: Rafael Devers edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt they make it past the nlds now. They can't even beat shit teams.
Is Seager back? It seems like they started slumping ever since they got Canderson. He's the brujeria, get his ass out.

Is Seager back? It seems like they started slumping ever since they got Canderson. He's the brujeria, get his ass out.
seager is back. but they're still giving starts to cans like granderson and gonzalez for some reason.

I can't believe they started that game at 11PM PST last night

Yea 10 AM start times on Sunday are definitely ideal lol

I wonder if guys started worrying too much about their spot on the playoff roster after the trade for Granderson. Joc getting sent down had to shake up some guys on the team.

Story of the shit east coast life.

Its always nice when a prime time game starts at 10:00

Lol, you're clearly not well-traveled.

I've lived on both coasts; the east coast is far better culturally and logistically than the west coast.

Yup, would much rather live in the sausage fest West Coast, lololol. Can't relate. I'm not gay. But no hard feelings, bro. Everyone's equal.

180278ee4.png

Last edited:
Gonna make a bold prediction here and say the Dodgers actually win tonight. Should if Seagar is in the lineup, he rakes against Cueto

Lol at the Padres. 16-0 in the seventh and they have given up 7 homers so far.
Gibby is back in proper form. It's about fucking time.

Now let's see if the dodgers can string along a few victories.

Not like you're hooking up with them either way, Marce. What does it matter to you?

That's correct. I'm not into dudes.

But no hard feelings.

Keep having fun with your rock climbing, wheatgrass smoothies, and gay bars on the west coast while I swim in vag out here in Chicago and the occasional trip to NYC and Atlanta. But you broke, bitter bums wouldn't know since you're too poor to leave the impoverished state of California. I left Los Mangeles for a real city. God bless upward mobility.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckd...fornia-have-the-nations-highest-poverty-rate/

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/06/opinion/welcome-to-hooverville-california.html

Last edited:
The Tribe has played 189 innings during their 21-game winning streak. They've trailed for only 4 of them.

That's gotta be the most dominant stretch in MLB history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back