Judge

Bellinger

Cy young

Kluber
Sale

Scherzer
Kershaw...missed too much time.
Yep

Fitting tribute to the guy who was the face of the franchise for close to a decade. Man that Bautista/EE tandem was fun to watch.

Lotta people hated him, but he was always fun to watch. Injected some personality in an otherwise vanilla sport

Yup always liked Jose

Playoffs:

Cle > Yanks/Min

Hou > Bos

Cle > Hou

LA > Ari/Col

Was > Chc

Was > LA

Was > Cle

Playoffs:

Cle > Yanks/Min

Hou > Bos

Cle > Hou

LA > Ari/Col

Was > Chc

Was > LA

Was > Cle

If Washington makes the world series, that would leave the Mariners as the only team to never reach one...

<DCrying>

Playoffs:

Cle > Yanks/Min

Hou > Bos

Cle > Hou

LA > Ari/Col

Was > Chc

Was > LA

Was > Cle

I mean the Dodgers are gonna win 100+ games this year, and you still don't have them making the fucking world series? Is there ever gonna be a year you believe in your team? lmao

And yeah they had a bad month, but they just took 2/3 from the Nats a week or so ago

I really hope Tomlin isn't in the Indians playoff rotation. Just go with Kluber, Carrasco, T Drone, and Clevinger. That's better than they had last year.

I didn't see the catcher's interference play. Did I miss something that obvious?

I mean the Dodgers are gonna win 100+ games this year, and you still don't have them making the fucking world series? Is there ever gonna be a year you believe in your team? lmao

And yeah they had a bad month, but they just took 2/3 from the Nats a week or so ago
I had faith to bet on my team but you did not on yours. You backed down. Yes I have said the Nats are the best team in baseball since pre season. Without the injuries they would have had the best record. Looks like they will be healthy for the post season. I am not a homer like most. I picked the Cubs to beat the dodgers last year in the nlcs. Dodgers are the 3rd best team behind Nats and Cle.

He's said most of the year the Nats are better than the Dodgers.

Maybe since he watches all his teams games he's being rational about the situation, unlike you weirdo Toronto fans itt and the NBA thread the last few years, you fruit loops are worse than AIDS

Nats are going to be tough against the dodgers. Series is a toss up

JD Martinez may need to be tested for PEDs

McCutchen with 8 RBI tonight

Who do you think they rebuild around?

Theyre kind of inbetween a rock and a hard place, SoCal. I hope the best for all the FAs, but the only one I could potentially see back is Cain...maybe Vargas

Hosmer and Moustakas will be gone for sure. Hope Escobar is too.

The Royals can cover 3rd, 1st, and SS with their current system, albeit to lesser players. They really dont have a good CF option, though.

I honestly hope they blow it up, but Dayton Moore has been trying to have his cake and eat it too for the last 16 months...I think theyll try to be a middling team next year. Theyre not going to build a core yet, althought the org absolutely should

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back