Minneapolis Police Shooting: “No Evidence to Press Charges”

Let me know when you want me to post the hundreds upon hundreds of videos showing cops slamming peoples heads into the concrete, shooting innocent unarmed people, tackling women holding children.

Yeah, you do that.

It's cases like this which allow me to have zero sympathy for police who are killed in the line of duty

Because EVERY cop is crooked if one is?

How do you make it through a day? After reading some of the stuff you post on here I really have to wonder . . . my goodness.

Because EVERY cop is crooked if one is?

How do you make it through a day? After reading some of the stuff you post on here I really have to wonder . . . my goodness.

How stupid do you have to be. If I steal from my employer over and over and 10 co-workers see me do it and do and say nothing what does that say about them? Cops have a culture of brutality and covering it up. Of course not all cops are bad but why aren't the "good" ones out there turning in the bad ones?

You would be surprised how good at life Iam by society standards. I'm actually house hunting, you want to see the houses I'm looking at. Ones that are, "in the budget"??

Last edited:
How stupid do you have to be. If I steal from my employer over and over and 10 co-workers see me do it and do and say nothing what does that say about them? Cops have a culture of brutality and covering it up. Of course not all cops are bad but why aren't the "good" ones out there turning in the bad ones?

You would be surprised how good at life Iam by society standards. I'm actually house hunting, you want to see the houses I'm looking at. Ones that are, "in the budget"??

You ain't fooling no one. Only poor people get upset at cops.

Try explaining to your supervisor why you didn't do your job. Cops aren't supposed to let you flee from a crime. Did this really require a follow up post?

Yeah, you do that.

Of course context and circumstances don't matter to these cretins. And they never regale us with their first hand experience. Just their emotionally overwrought nonsense. .

if this piece of shit stays on the force, then the whole PD he works at is complacent in this murder.

Another one that has no clue what murder actually is. This scum bag cop should be fired, prosecuted and deported. But it wasn't a murder by a long stretch.

I think recent events have shown that the American police can deal out brutality and get away with it, regardless of the skin color of the victim. Hooray for equality.

If I were psychopath serial killer, I know what job I'd sign up for.

cant wait for cops apologiest to claim it was a good shot "cop didnt know what he was dealing with"...

is not only the cops, is the fucking justice system that lets these guys walk, jesus fucking christ.

I think recent events have shown that the American police can deal out brutality and get away with it, regardless of the skin color of the victim.

If I were psychopath serial killer, I know what job I'd sign up for.

Brutality being quite subjective given that most anti police types claim EVERY instance of u.o.f; whether unquestionably justified or questionably so, is "brutality. They also seem to conveniently gloss over context, circumstances and the totality of events.

That said, I've seen some pretty egregious shit that some police have gotten away with.

As an aside...the medical industry kills @ 250,000 people a year through error, malpractice, incompetence, etc... where's the outcry ?

Brutality being quite subjective given that most anti police types claim EVERY instance of u.o.f; whether unquestionably justified or questionably so, is "brutality. They also seem to conveniently gloss over context, circumstances and the totality of events.

That said, I've seen some pretty egregious shit that some police have gotten away with.

As an aside...the medical industry kills @ 250,000 people a year through error, malpractice, incompetence, etc... where's the outcry ?

Every undeserved killing at the hands of police, is brutality. Whenever a civilian is lost because of misjudgment on the part of the police officer, it is brutality.

These are the men that are supposed to protect the citizenship. To wear that badge, and to possess the power to punish, and to decide what is right and wrong, the citizens have granted them the highest level of trust.

A woman should be able to knock on the door of a police vehicle without worrying about getting shot in the face. Unfortunately, because of officers like this, they cannot.

cant wait for cops apologiest to claim it was a good shot "cop didnt know what he was dealing with"...

is not only the cops, is the fucking justice system that lets these guys walk, jesus fucking christ.

Hold your breath, geek. No cop I know thinks it was justified or even remotely rational.

The thing with you emotionally unhinged types is you lack any semblance of objectivity or critical thinking. You've a Pavlovian and impulsive knee jerk response to any and all police shootings without so much as stopping to think about the totality of the case.

That said. I hope this guy gets his just rewards.

Every undeserved killing at the hands of police, is brutality. Whenever a civilian is lost because of misjudgment on the part of the police officer, it is brutality.

These are the men that are supposed to protect the citizenship.

A woman should be able to knock on the door of a police vehicle without worrying about getting shot in the face.

I can agree to an extent. It's important to look at every individual case thoroughly and reasonably. I've seen cases that made my skin crawl and others that made wonder wtf the suspect was thinking.

Expecting perfect results; according to one's uninformed or low information opinion subject to one's emotions and lack of knowledge, from imperfect people does no one any favors.

Also, given there are tens of millions; @ 240,000,000 i.i.r.c., of police/citizen interactions a year of which @ 1,000 ( the vast majority of which the suspect was violently assaulting or resisting ) result in a death, I think it's reasonable to state most people have no fear of approaching an officer. But assholes like this guy do make ya wonder. Terrible situation.

I can agree to an extent. It's important to look at every individual case thoroughly and reasonably. I've seen cases that made my skin crawl and others that made wonder wtf the suspect was thinking.

Expecting perfect results; according to one's uninformed or low information opinion subject to one's emotions and lack of knowledge, from imperfect people does no one any favors.

Perfect results aren't required. But in this case we are not even talking about a "suspect", but a bystander.

If you're chasing a known criminal in a high adrenaline car chase, and the suspect comes out of his car looking like he has a gun in his hands, sure, I can understand shooting the guy, no questions asked. But there are too many cases where it seems like the cop was the only threat around.

Perfect results aren't required. But in this case we are not even talking about a "suspect", but a bystander.

If you're chasing a known criminal in a high adrenaline car chase, and the suspect comes out of his car looking like he has a gun in his hands, sure, I can understand shooting the guy, no questions asked. But there are too many cases where it seems like the cop was the only threat around.

For sure. It hurts my heart thinking of this lady and her loved ones. That goes for any person killed unlawfully by police.

Back