Minneapolis Police Shooting: “No Evidence to Press Charges”

It's cases like this which allow me to have zero sympathy for police who are killed in the line of duty

Fuck. This is the guy that had his gun out on his lap, and then shot across his partner right?

What the fuck

A good defense attorney could uses this type of precedent during a ccw or other very bad defensive shooting to get their client off saying “look at the mistakes cops make and they’re professionals with training. It is unfair to hold my civilian client to a higher standard of ensuring the man he shot was a threat than police officers are”

And the defense attorney would be right

White privilege at it again.
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2Fbluelivesmatter%2Finternal%2FCY07WDk2cUWMvF982dxlwQ%2FogSDifyP90KmzRvQf2II5g

But the victim was white and the cop was black.

I've said this in multiple threads, but I'll say it again.

It blows my mind that the ROE's for cops is sooo much lower than military personnel engaged in a conflict.

That's a bit extreme. There are like 90k cops out there.

How to differentiate between the good and bad? Why are the "good" ones never on the side of the people and not weeding the bad ones out? Until that starts to happen no sympathy

How to differentiate between the good and bad? Why are the "good" ones never on the side of the people and not weeding the bad ones out? Until that starts to happen no sympathy

You're lumping all these people that have nothing to do with each other aside from having the same occupation.

If I'm a damn good electrician, you wouldn't put me in the same group as a shitty electrician that you had a bad experience with, would you?

You're lumping all these people that have nothing to do with each other aside from having the same occupation.

If I'm a damn good electrician, you wouldn't put me in the same group as a shitty electrician that you had a bad experience with, would you?

What is the general consensus of lawyers? Most people think they are scum when in actuality I'm good friends with some awesome guys who happen to be lawyers.

Also, if I saw on the news that 10 electricians in the last month purposefully wired peoples homes so they would be electrocuted and hundreds of other electricians knew about it and stood by while doing nothing I would be skeptical of all electricians, yes.

What is the general consensus of lawyers? Most people think they are scum when in actuality I'm good friends with some awesome guys who happen to be lawyers.

Also, if I saw on the news that 10 electricians in the last month purposefully wired peoples homes so they would be electrocuted and hundreds of other electricians knew about it and stood by while doing nothing I would be skeptical of all electricians, yes.

That's silly. There are good lawyers and bad lawyers. The same with all professions. It's a case to case basis, not a one size fits all.

That's silly. There are good lawyers and bad lawyers. The same with all professions. It's a case to case basis, not a one size fits all.

But the general consensus is lawyers are scum correct? I mean there are millions of jokes about lawyers because there is a perception they are money hungry assholes. The perception is starting to be all cops are trigger happy assholes. It's the police culture.

Of course some are good and some are bad but in police work a bad cop gets an innocent person killed

It's cases like this which allow me to have zero sympathy for police who are killed in the line of duty

Shows a staggering lack of critical thinking.

I've said this in multiple threads, but I'll say it again.

It blows my mind that the ROE's for cops is sooo much lower than military personnel engaged in a conflict.

You're never alone in a military conflict. Or shouldn't be at least.

You're never alone in a military conflict. Or shouldn't be at least.

Cops escalate situations. If a cop is alone why is he chasing after a car thief or a burglar or drug dealer? If the crime is not violent then cops should be using their professional training and learn to de-escalate the situation or wait for backup.

lol cops have a culture that allows them to kill. When they do something about it I'll start respecting them.

No shit. They also have a culture of kidnapping and assaulting people. It's almost like they're required to do things as part of their duty that would get the average person locked up.

Cops escalate situations. If a cop is alone why is he chasing after a car thief or a burglar or drug dealer? If the crime is not violent then cops should be using their professional training and learn to de-escalate the situation or wait for backup.

That's not what cops do, unless the situation calls for it.

No shit. They also have a culture of kidnapping and assaulting people. It's almost like they're required to do things as part of their duty that would get the average person locked up.

Let me know when you want me to post the hundreds upon hundreds of videos showing cops slamming peoples heads into the concrete, shooting innocent unarmed people, tackling women holding children.

if this piece of shit stays on the force, then the whole PD he works at is complacent in this murder.

Back