Minneapolis Police Shooting: “No Evidence to Press Charges”

I think recent events have shown that the American police can deal out brutality and get away with it, regardless of the skin color of the victim. Hooray for equality.

If I were psychopath serial killer, I know what job I'd sign up for

Law Enforcement is one of the most heavily represented professions among diagnosed Psychopaths. Others include Politics and Banking;)

Never approach police, they are not here for your protection. Never call the police, they are not here for your protection. Never help police, they are not here for your protection.

Thos woman would be alive if she knew not to trust cops.

Sounds like some people fucked up on the investigation.

However it was the state that investigated by the state not the local pd.

How to differentiate between the good and bad? Why are the "good" ones never on the side of the people and not weeding the bad ones out? Until that starts to happen no sympathy
The answer to this is a name. Frank Serpico. Back in the day, the man, while working as a cop, outed massive corruption in the police department. Many were fired in its wake.. One day, he went to make a drug arrest and was shot. It has been long theorized that he was hung out to dry by angry/bitter cops still on the force and was not given any back up or assistance.

"The circumstances surrounding Serpico's shooting quickly came into question. Serpico, who was armed during the drug raid, had been shot only after briefly turning away from the suspect when he realized that the two officers who had accompanied him to the scene were not following him into the apartment, raising the question whether Serpico had actually been brought to the apartment by his colleagues to be murdered. There was no formal investigation."

When i went to college the law enforcement instructors all talked, in depth about this case and while they always said to do the right thing if you find corruption, they also pointed out the massive problems that will ensue for the officer that squeals.. They said that for years after this incident, Cops would call people who talk to IA "Serpico's. It almost came off like they were trying to warn perspective officers against outing corruption.

Never approach police, they are not here for your protection. Never call the police, they are not here for your protection. Never help police, they are not here for your protection.

As much as i hate you, you are not wrong at all. There have been Supreme court cases that attest to this. The cops are not there to protect you. They are their to enforce the law. Big difference.

This was brought up a number of years ago when a few women had their apartment broken into and called the police to help them. Well, the cop showed up and thought nothing was wrong so he left. They were tied up and raped for 3 days straight. They sued and lost on the grounds that police are to uphold the law, but are not bound by law to protect the people.

As much as i hate you, you are not wrong at all. There have been Supreme court cases that attest to this. The cops are not there to protect you. They are their to enforce the law. Big difference.

This was brought up a number of years ago when a few women had their apartment broken into and called the police to help them. Well, the cop showed up and thought nothing was wrong so he left. They were tied up and raped for 3 days straight. They sued and lost on the grounds that police are to uphold the law, but are not bound by law to protect the people.

Or this time they watched a dude have a grudge match with an armed serial killer, that thry were actively looking for.

https://nypost.com/2013/01/27/city-says-cops-had-no-duty-to-protect-subway-hero-who-subdued-killer/

That attractive OZ lady was probably reaching for a weapon!!! Wanted to kill that Somali policemen!! Good shoot IMO.

Cecil Peoples judged it 30-27 in favor of the cop car.

Lol...what a #cking low watt gurgler you are. You're more likely to die of bee sting than by police. Get a grip.

How stupid do you have to be.

Oh. Now I'm stupid . . . unbelievable.

If I steal from my employer over and over and 10 co-workers see me do it and do and say nothing what does that say about them?

Pretty much the same thing it says about you . . . you're a loser, or you work for a sucker.

Cops have a culture of brutality and covering it up. Of course not all cops are bad but why aren't the "good" ones out there turning in the bad ones?

You really think that no cops anywhere have turned in other cops for being dirty?

You would be surprised how good at life Iam by society standards. I'm actually house hunting, you want to see the houses I'm looking at. Ones that are, "in the budget"??

And I've owned 4 . . .

What does this have to do with anything?

Absolutely nothing.

Oh. Now I'm stupid . . . unbelievable.

Pretty much the same thing it says about you . . . you're a loser, or you work for a sucker.

You really think that no cops anywhere have turned in other cops for being dirty?

And I've owned 4 . . .

What does this have to do with anything?

Absolutely nothing.

Lol... Dude is a stroke

She would be alive if she knew pigs are scum. Fact.

Lolol...this kid. Aren't you at least a bit embarrassed that police have so much space in your head rent free ? You afraid of bees too, crybaby ?

Also, if I saw on the news that 10 electricians in the last month purposefully wired peoples homes so they would be electrocuted and hundreds of other electricians knew about it and stood by while doing nothing I would be skeptical of all electricians, yes.

I wonder how consistent you are with this line of thought? Lets say as it pertains to inner city gang violence or Islam.

Lolol...this kid. Aren't you at least a bit embarrassed that police have so much space in your head rent free ? You afraid of bees too, crybaby ?

..... What do you think this thread is about?

Back