Minneapolis Police Shooting: “No Evidence to Press Charges”

No, I didn't. Almost all shooting boards have civilians on them.

Do you even know what the BCA is?? Stop being a jackass. You are clueless and it's pathetic.

You think cops should not be held criminally liable when they execute people in the streets because the job of a law enforcement officer is so challenging. We get it. I'm sure the boys in blue appreciate your unconditional support.

Horseshit. Sorry, kid. I've seen plenty of police, including coworkers, charged and convicted with help from our own.

You’re going tell me that in identical circumstances cops treat other cops in exactly the same way they would treat a civilian? That a domestic battery call on a cop is treated identically to that on an average Joe? That cops don’t get a “professional courtesy” because this link to Police One says differently https://www.policeone.com/patrol-is...eting-off-duty-officers-P1-Members-speak-out/

I don’t dislike police but I’ll admit that my judgement is colored by felony charge in which the cop LIED so boldly on the stand that the judge dropped the charges against me with prejudice and another instance where a friend was injured by a cop during a traffic stop and the reports in no way reflected what actually happened. Cops are not better than the rest of us and therefore no better than any other industry at looking after itself. That’s why we have things like the FCC, FDA, EPA, and even health and building inspectors.

Do you even know what the BCA is?? Stop being a jackass. You are clueless and it's pathetic.

You think cops should not be held criminally liable when they execute people in the streets because the job of a law enforcement officer is so challenging. We get it. I'm sure the boys in blue appreciate your unconditional support.

An execution? Your head is firmly stuck up your ass. Light a candle and take a brisk walk man.
Uyzdxlu.gif

Back