Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

To be clear here, what kind of Vet answers the question of what branch were you in, with their job description, not MOS, their rank, and years of service?

Cry a little harder princess! Wow, you called me a 'bitch', I think I'll have to report that. Well, that explains the ignorance, you were a grease monkey. You still don't have me convinced. I can't believe you actually admitted to being a POG in a public forum. That is something to be ashamed of. Why don't you tell the non-military folks what it stands for? "...and that is why grunts hate POGs. The term grunt refers to Infantry combat arms soldiers in the U.S. Army. A POG (Person Other than Grunt) is everyone else. A POG sits clueless while Operators execute the mission."

When people ask you what branch you were in it could mean two things: 1) Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines. 2) Infantry, Artillery, Aviation, Medical, or Special Forces.

By all means, please bring all the 'real' veterans to this thread. I think you are going to find out that they will be giving you a royal ass-whipping. No, I will stay on this thread just to piss you off. Has your little ass ever been whipped by a Ranger?

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

I think we have a case of stolen valor here. Inviting the WR veterans to come out this guy......

...I think you meant to say: "to come at this guy."

...and since we are on this topic, how many veterans think that 'VivaRevolution's avatar is disrespectful? A real veteran would never display the American flag upside down. I for one have a problem with that. ...and people who take a knee during the National Anthem which this guy probably does.

Should have posted this here. Thanks 'VivaRevolution'.

Fair is for the weak - Learn to overcome your inner bitch (From an old Ranger friend)

Ranger school is a 61+ day combat leadership course in the U.S. Army oriented towards small-unit tactics. The training is broken up into three phases: Fort Benning Phase (Assessment and Patrolling), Mountain Phase, and Florida Phase (Swamp). No weekends off like SEAL or Marine BRC schools. 60% will not graduate. You will loose around 30 pounds.

It’s grueling. It sucks, sleep deprivation, starvation, exposure to the elements. Ranger Instructors, or RI’s, impose a significant amount of mental stress throughout Ranger school. Is your patrol going according to plan, are you moving quickly towards your objective according to schedule? The RI’s will throw artillery simulators and assess casualties to evaluate your casevac procedures. Or they’ll tell you that you can’t use your primary route. Are you in charge, and one of your guys lost a map? You just failed your patrol. Sucks to suck.

Fair at Ranger school is often a laughable concept. The course is deliberately constructed so everything is against you: The rain, your eighty-pound pack, your sleep deprived buddies who keep wandering off on the march, the unreasonable time hacks, that one dick instructor, your stupid decades-old weapon that keeps jamming. Tough shit, suck it up and overcome.

That kind of thing is why fairness was invented by men. But you don’t hear this dude complain about it. He sucks it up and drives on. Everyone at Ranger school has a little pity party for themselves at some point but it’s only the bitches who cry and whine about how things aren’t fair. You don’t hear too much of that by swamp phase, those guys either got weeded out or they’ve overcome their inner bitch to become valued members of the platoon. Circumstances in your life will never be perfect, and you will never get the “fair” evaluation you think you deserve, so figure out how to overcome limitations and perform against all odds. Cheers...

<NoneOfMy>

Last edited:
...I think you meant to say: "to come at this guy."

...and since we are on this topic, how many veterans think that 'VivaRevolution's avatar is disrespectful? A real veteran would never display the American flag upside down. I for one have a problem with that. ...and people who take a knee during the National Anthem which this guy probably does.

So yeah, tell me more about how you had 20 years in the military, retired as a major, and ask people if they have ever had their ass kicked by a ranger?

I've known officers, and never, have I heard one ask someone if they have ever had there ass kicked by a ranger. Funny thing about people who were in elite units, they dont feel the need to tell people how bad ass they are. That is what 12 year old trolls do.

Also, please continue your explanation about how branch can mean MOS.

No worries though, as the points I have made will raise questions with enough posters here, to get people to put your claims to the test.

Last edited:
So yeah, tell me more about how you had 20 years in the military, retired as a major, and ask people if they have ever had their was kicked by a ranger?

I've known officers, and never have I heard one ask if they have ever had there was kicked by a danger. Funny thing about people who were in elite units, they feel the need to tell people how bad as they are. That is what 12 year old trolls do.

When I run into whine bitches like you (read above post) in a forum like this. Face it hero, you threw the first punch. When did I say I was in a elite unit? I was in an Infantry unit with a Ranger tab. Are you sure you were in the U.S. Army? You don't seem to know too much about it. Maybe the Mexican Army. ...and take that insulting avatar down. Again, the United States flag is sacred.

When I run into whine bitches like you (read above post) in a forum like this. Face it hero, you threw the first punch. When did I say I was in a elite unit? I was in an Infantry unit with a Ranger tab. Are you sure you were in the U.S. Army? You don't seem to know too much about it. Maybe the Mexican Army. ...and take that insulting avatar down. Again, the United States flag is sacred.

So you are what, 40, 50 years old, and talk about kicking people's ass on the Interwebz?

What kind of officer ever talks like that. What kind of officer writes "Whine bitches like you"?

Again though, tell me more about how branch means infantry.

I'm done responding to you. I will let others rip you a new one. Why not just e-suicide now?

Christ, when was the last time you got laid? You insult me and now feel insulted? No, I'm not telling you shit. I don't think your small brain would comprehend. Plus the majority of your threads suck. All you do is argue and insult people. ...and take that insulting avatar down hero. Have a little respect for your country if you in fact live in America.

I think we have a case of stolen valor here. Inviting the WR veterans to come out this guy......

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...ld-you-show-up.3514445/page-13#post-131940967

To be clear here, what kind of Vet answers the question of what branch were you in, with their job description, not MOS, their rank, and years of service?

That's pretty bold man, I don't see any evidence in your conversation that just screams "poser". Seemed like you and he established you were both Army veterans and throwing out specific branches and MOS's wasn't insane.

That's pretty bold man, I don't see any evidence in your conversation that just screams "poser". Seemed like you and he established you were both Army veterans and throwing out specific branches and MOS's wasn't insane.

Dude, read his posts again, and ask yourself, is that how a retired major writes?

Remember officers are educated people.

This on its own wouldn't be much, but throw this in with bragging about being a ranger, while threatening to kick someone's ass, and responding to the question of what branch, with infantry and civil affairs..........

I mean test him. I wasn't infantry, but if this guy was claiming to be a grease monkey I could ask him about wrecker procedure, the army oil analysis program, or what a Pricky-6 fuse is.

I ask that if you persue this, to make sure you ask questions that can't be googled.

Dude, read his posts again, and ask yourself, is that how a retired major writes?

Still crying? Come on hero, you threw the first punch with your insult. Tell me, what is your idea of what retired officers should write on Sherdog? No name calling? I'm not a Chaplain...and get that offensive avatar down.

Strychnine is another poser on here. He claimed to be a "combat medic" in the Air Force but no such thing exists. He put me and someone on else ignore for questioning him.

"We're special ops and our support guys are as good as legs!" :D

@VivaRevolution if you're gonna call someone out for stolen valor you gotta be damn sure you're right.

If you're wrong, imo, you're just as bad as someone that has stolen valor.

Back