Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

As it should be. Christ, I'm not really old school (98-03) but we kicked a guy out of Recon for not jumping in. Had to make up some bullshit admin reason, but certainly told the company co exactly why this guy was getting tossed. No fucks were given.

Shit has changed a lot dude.

There's a lot of pressure to force combat forces to be more "professional". I left the Infantry because I couldn't take what guys were being held liable for. Both in combat and in the rear. First trip we awarded violence by the time I left Joe was scared of repercussions to make an aggressive decision.

We'll see how the pendulum swings in the next major ground war.

Ok,
This is a long one, but it's an old-school story from an Army Commo. Bro of mine that I still stay in close touch with...

It was popping off in Panama and my bro's unit was tasked to go down to Panama. They're on the flightline at the PAX terminal, getting ready to board with all their gear. Private Cletus steps up to his squad leader and says.. "Sargn't. I'm scared, I don't wanna go.." Sarge replied. "Hey, I know you're scared, you'd be crazy if you weren't, but you're be with your squadmates and we'll square each other away. They need you and you can depend on them."

Private Cletus is still persistent and Sarge is getting pissed. Time rolls on and people start to file onto the C-130... Right then... Pvt. Cletus says "Sargn't! Someone on the (pay phone) wants to talk to you." Sarge is seeing red right now and goes over to the phone.. "Hello? Oh, yes Ma'am, Uh-huh... Yes Ma'am. I understand. Yes Ma'am, I'll take care of him. Don't you worry now, you can count on me. Yes Ma'am. We'll see ya'll later."

Pvt. Cletus called his Mom and told her he didn't want to go.

Sarge is angry enough now to chew barb-wire and spit out razorblades. Sarge says to my bro. "Private, come here and witness." My bro says "Yes Sargn't!"

Sarge says to Pvt. Cletus "For the last time Private, grab your gear and
Get.
On.
The.
Transport.

Pvt. Cletus "But Sargn't, my Momma said....."

WHOOM!

My bro says that Sarge hit this private in the gut so deep that he's SURE that his knuckles touched his spine. Sarge barks to my bro "Grab his gear and stow it on the plane!"

Sarge grabs Pvt. Cletus by the scruff of his collar and drags him onto the C-130. The L.T. says "What happened here Sgt!?" Sarge says "Just some remedial training, Sir!" L.T. says "Very good! Carry on!"

And they all came back safe and sound.

I am not making this up^

Awesome story^^^

Army Murse 66S. Looking into seeing if they will let me leave the NC for chopper gunner school.

USAF, MSgt, '99-'10, 2A157 then T1N571. Good times.

As it should be. Christ, I'm not really old school (98-03) but we kicked a guy out of Recon for not jumping in. Had to make up some bullshit admin reason, but certainly told the company co exactly why this guy was getting tossed. No fucks were given.
my entire scout platoon (I wasn't in it, mean 'mine' as in my company's) got into massive brawl w/ turks and Russians in German

I mean I was a Pog, but I witnessed it w/ a few of my boys so we had to get involved also...

murrica

my entire scout platoon (I wasn't in it, mean 'mine' as in my company's) got into massive brawl w/ turks and Russians in German

I mean I was a Pog, but I witnessed it w/ a few of my boys so we had to get involved also...

murrica

it's one of those things that you just have to do. i was in iceland in '04 and some AF guy had 3 icelandic guys on him. he wasnt even a friend but we saw him on base plenty of times and couldnt let the beating happen. me an my boy decided to make it an even fight and jumped in; i did a standing guillotine choke and the guy was sleeping. proceeded to help my buddy

the funny thing is iceland is too small and i always ran into the guys we fought when we went bar hopping. luckily for me, icelandics are pussies and dont know how to fight. word got around i knew bjj and people didnt fukc with me

earn my shield for NYC dept of Corrections tomorrow. been a long fucking 6 months

Who has seen a tranny in uniform?

Up to one US Soldier...aviation and at least two, maybe three Canadian

Not seen a tranny but quite a few obviously gheys. Still cant believe VA is paying for gender reasssignement surgeries, lol.

Did the Marine Corps Historic Half on Sunday in Fredricksburg , great weather , nice people and oorahs all around fun run.

When an 0311 and 11B first meet.

Not seen a tranny but quite a few obviously gheys. Still cant believe VA is paying for gender reasssignement surgeries, lol.

this really grinds my gears that tax payers are on the hook for this just because some confused perverted vets are mentally insane. surgery makes it worse and they end up committing suicide anyways

i self identify as a 25 year old with a shredded body but cant get the VA to pay for my TRT because my test is still too high.

uykz8okybrumn7vxgkpj.jpg

Happy Memorial day too all the Vets in Sherdog!

RIP to all that didn't come home.

Cpl 0121
3dBn 2dMar
USMC 96-01

Back