Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

How exactly am I white knighting a girl I said could very well be a lying twat? It's like you go to your limited book of insults even when they don't make any sense, all while desperately trying to avoid the actual argument.

And Hunter's post misses the point. Sure, this terrible abortion of a bill doesn't affect VA coverage. But surely you realize that all vets don't exclusively rely on the VA for all healthcare needs. And again, this bill would dick over any vet with a pre-existing combat injury apply for insurance in the private market. I can't believe you would just suggest, "fuck em, they can use the VA" as an excuse for why that wouldn't matter. It's not like the VA has a stellar track record.
Except those with combat injuries are already covered by the VA. o_O

Do you know what USASOC is?

Look up the acronym then tell me what SF is apart of.
You said special operations though. Selection is for Special Forces, aka Green Berets.

But why would they want that? I though gubment healthcare was all hunky dory?

So you admit that a vet trying to get healthcare from the private sector with a pre-existing combat injury would be screwed under this health care plan?

Come on mate, you're almost there. You can swallow your partisan pride and take the final step.

So you admit that a vet trying to get healthcare from the private sector with a pre-existing combat injury would be screwed under this health care plan?

Come on mate, you're almost there. You can swallow your partisan pride and take the final step.
Do you even Veterans Choice Program, bro?

Do you even Veterans Choice Program, bro?

Yep, and it doesn't have the coverage as the rest of the private market, bro.

Just grow some balls and answer this question point blank: If you are a vet with a pre-existing combat injury and you want health care on the private market, does this bill allow insurers to raise your premium compared to the Affordable Care Act?

Between what? You fucking with me and you actually being this dense?

Yes I'd say your posts don't indicate an idiot thus you're fucking with me.

Cool got it.
There's a difference between Special Forces and special operations.

Yep, and it doesn't have the coverage as the rest of the private market, bro.

Just grow some balls and answer this question point blank: If you are a vet with a pre-existing combat injury and you want health care on the private market, does this bill allow insurers to raise your premium compared to the Affordable Care Act?
You still haven't answered my question.

You still haven't answered my question.

About the veterans choice program? Yes I did. It's doesn't offer the same breadth of coverage that one can find through a private insurer. Limited doctors, procedures, prescriptions, etc. I just fucking answered that.

Now stop being a chickenshit.

There's a difference between Special Forces and special operations.

This is not what this thread was meant for. Clearly I'm guilty for engaging in this BS argument if you want to talk schematics of where I personally work PM me.

About the veterans choice program? Yes I did. It's doesn't offer the same breadth of coverage that one can find through a private insurer. Limited doctors, procedures, prescriptions, etc. I just fucking answered that.

Now stop being a chickenshit.
You know which question...

i live in the most remote location virtually possible in the US, and the Veterans Choice program offers the EXACT SAME coverage as the private providers out here. I have both VA and insurance through work for my son, so maybe it's different in bigger cities w/ more options (which why would you be using the VC program as you don't qualify if you're close to a VA hospital)
edit: actually its much better in regards to copays, annual deductible and whatnot. I was referring to providers/urgent care and ER shit

You know which question...

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. And it's very obvious that you're doing everything you can to avoid answering mine, because you know the answer.

But I'll humor you what question? Do you mean that government health care is the answer to all? That's a stupid question. I never endorsed that position, and I've made it abundantly clear that the VA (government) is not a valid solution to fucking over vets in the private market.

Grow some balls and answer the question you cowardly little twat.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. And it's very obvious that you're doing everything you can to avoid answering mine, because you know the answer.

But I'll humor you what question?
Yes or no, is your beloved Gunny Wook lying about her service? We're waiting.

is this cat in SOAR?

i still get emails from them trying to recruit me

uh my IRR time ended two months ago, i'm good haha

Back