Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

It's from another thread. I wonder why Limbo Pete didn't address me there though. Just a couple of previously banned trolls doing previously banned troll stuff.
Says the guy talking about someone without tagging them
What did you mean with that quote, anyway? I'm sure all the veterans in the veterans thread would be interested to learn how big of crybabies you think they are.

Well you're a bitch who shits on vets who don't hold the same political ideology as you. The only thing that happened in the other thread was that some vets questioned the wisdom of the republican health care plan. You responded by attacking their service.

The thread in question was pointing out how under the new republican health care plan, vets with pre-existing conditions would no longer be protected as insurers could gauge their premiums based on war time injuries. Rather than address a very real point, you dug through twitter to find one picture of a vet without noticeable combat ribbons and insinuated that she wasn't a combat vet. Now maybe she's exaggerating, maybe she's outright lying, although I wouldn't make that determination off of a series of twitter photos. Regardless, you completely ignored the argument, and attack a vet because they didn't support your political position.

That makes you a punk, no matter how you cut it.

Ah I see.
Yowch.

Hmm so I'm not the only one who knows he's a jackass good to know.

Well you're a bitch who shits on vets who don't hold the same political ideology as you. The only thing that happened in the other thread was that some vets questioned the wisdom of the republican health care plan. You responded by attacking their service.

The thread in question was pointing out how under the new republican health care plan, vets with pre-existing conditions would no longer be protected as insurers could gauge their premiums based on war time injuries. Rather than address a very real point, you dug through twitter to find one picture of a vet without noticeable combat ribbons and insinuated that she wasn't a combat vet. Now maybe she's exaggerating, maybe she's outright lying, although I wouldn't make that determination off of a series of twitter photos. Regardless, you completely ignored the argument, and attacked a vet because they didn't support your political position.

That makes you a punk, no matter how you cut it.
{<jimmies}

Says the guy talking about someone without tagging them
What did you mean with that quote, anyway? I'm sure all the veterans in the veterans thread would be interested to learn how big of crybabies you think they are.
Remember, you quoted me first and not the other way around. ;)

Hmm so I'm not the only one who knows he's a jackass good to know.
There is no reason to still be upset over me correctly calling you out for saying that the 82nd is special operations.

Calling you a bitch took all of two-seconds. But I get it, responding on point isn't really your thing.
Watch out, we've got a white knight over here.

Nah, just saying that one vet who discredits another's service for no reason other than them not being a trump supporter is a twat.
Let's see, we have a wook (who's RETIRED by the way, yet she's still bitching about a bill that doesn't affect her) claiming to be a "20 year combat veteran with PTSD" despite the fact that she wasn't combat arms, she doesn't have a CAR, no ACM, no ICM. This is EXACTLY what I was talking about in the other thread about too many vets bitching nowadays.

Ok you misunderstood, I said I was apart of the Airborne/Special Operations community. I was saying I was in the 82nd and then went on to serve elsewhere.
Then you should've just said Airborne instead. Why'd you put it with Special Operations?

Let's see, we have a wook (who's RETIRED by the way, yet she's still bitching about a bill that doesn't affect her) claiming to be a "20 year combat veteran with PTSD" despite the fact that she wasn't combat arms, she doesn't have a CAR, no ACM, no ICM. This is EXACTLY what I was talking about in the other thread about too many vets bitching nowadays.

Which has nothing to do with the argument made by many vets (she wasn't the only one) that the republican health care plan would allow insurers to gouge the rates of service members who have combat injuries. And you based that all on one twitter pic where she didn't have any badges.

So say she's lying? Then she's a worthless twat who lied about her service record. The argument that this health care plan screws over vets still stands. You could try to argue that, rather than just speculate and insult the girl and run out of the thread.

Which has nothing to do with the argument made by many vets (she wasn't the only one) that the republican health care plan would allow insurers to gauge the rates of service members who have combat injuries. And you based that all on one twitter pic where she didn't have any badges.

So say she's lying? Then she's a worthless twat who lied about her service record. The argument that this health care plan screws over vets still stands. You could try to argue that, rather than just speculate and insult the girl and run out of the thread.
You need to read Hunter's posts on the last page of that thread (post #87). Keep white knighting the lying wook though.

Then you should've just said Airborne instead. Why'd you put it with Special Operations?

Holy shit man do I need to write in crayon for you?

I was in the Airborne. I went to a selection. I now serve elsewhere. I said I have been in the Airborne/Special operations community. Meaning I've been in both.

There's more to USASOC than Rangers.

Holy shit man do I need to write in crayon for you?

I was in the Airborne. I went to a selection. I now serve elsewhere. I said I have been in the Airborne/Special operations community. Meaning I've been in both.

There's more to USASOC than Rangers.
Selection is for Special Forces though, not special operations. :p

You need to read Hunter's posts on the last page of that thread (post #87). Keep white knighting the lying wook though.

How exactly am I white knighting a girl I said could very well be a lying twat? It's like you go to your limited book of insults even when they don't make any sense, all while desperately trying to avoid the actual argument.

And Hunter's post misses the point. Sure, this terrible abortion of a bill doesn't affect VA coverage. But surely you realize that all vets don't exclusively rely on the VA for all healthcare needs. And again, this bill would dick over any vet with a pre-existing combat injury applying for insurance in the private market. I can't believe you would just suggest, "fuck em, they can use the VA" as an excuse for why that wouldn't matter. It's not like the VA has a stellar track record.

Back