Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

That's because they're Air Assault.
I'm sure the 82nd has higher standards than typical infantry units in the Army but they're full of the same type of motard esprit de corps nonsense that permeates so much of the USMC. I can't tell you how many marines I served with (from boots to SNCOs) who honestly thought that our infantry is as good as the 75th.

Are you in Ranger Batt?

I ask because you seem keen on defending them like you have personal knowledge of their capabilities.

Last edited:
It's news to you that there's more than one Ranger battalion?

Dude "Ranger Batt" is a very commonly used phrase and most anyone in the community knows what is being referred to.

Just like we used to get "Batt boys" who left "Regiment". Or RFS's who were kicked out. When anyone refers to Batt or Regiment it's obvious who you're talking about.

Minus you apparently.

Dude "Ranger Batt" is a very commonly used phrase and most anyone in the community knows what is being referred to.

Just like we used to get "Batt boys" who left "Regiment". Or RFS's who were kicked out. When anyone refers to Batt or Regiment it's obvious who you're talking about.

Minus you apparently.
You didn't say Regiment though.

w655A.gif

@SnakeChit How come you changed your av?
I was wondering if any wooks have gone through BRC yet.

It's from another thread. I wonder why Limbo Pete didn't address me there though. Just a couple of previously banned trolls doing previously banned troll stuff.

Well you're a bitch who shits on vets who don't hold the same political ideology as you. The only thing that happened in the other thread was that some vets questioned the wisdom of the republican health care plan. You responded by attacking their service.

The thread in question was pointing out how under the new republican health care plan, vets with pre-existing conditions would no longer be protected as insurers could gauge their premiums based on war time injuries. Rather than address a very real point, you dug through twitter to find one picture of a vet without noticeable combat ribbons and insinuated that she wasn't a combat vet. Now maybe she's exaggerating, maybe she's outright lying, although I wouldn't make that determination off of a series of twitter photos. Regardless, you completely ignored the argument, and attacked a vet because they didn't support your political position.

That makes you a punk, no matter how you cut it.

Last edited:
Back