Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

How the fuck should I know, and what does that have to do with the validity of the republican health care plan?
That doesn't answer the question...

That doesn't answer the question...

Yes it does. I have no idea of this chicks service record. If she's lying or telling the truth, the argument about pre-existing combat injuries remains the same. The only thing that changes is whether or not she is personally qualified them for being a legitimate combat vet or not. And she isn't the only one making the argument, so it does not rest on whether she is truthful, or a liar. You are just desperately dodging because you have no justification for the republican's plan. But you are too cowardly to admit it.

So stop droning on about one bitches service record and answer the question.

Yes it does. I have no idea of this chicks service record. If she's lying or telling the truth, the argument about pre-existing combat injuries remains the same. The only thing that changes is whether or not she is personally qualified them for being a legitimate combat vet or not. And she isn't the only one making the argument, so it does not rest on whether she is truthful, or a liar. You are just desperately dodging because you have no justification for the republican's plan. But you are too cowardly to admit it.

So stop droning on about one bitches service record and answer the question.
So is that a yes or no?

So is that a yes or no?

It's exactly what it seems, I don't know and it doesn't matter. But lets assume, she an utter liar. No combat experience whatsoever.

Now answer the question.

*edit:
Damn dude. In 12 years of posting here I don't think I've ever seen anyone tap out that hard.

Last edited:
It's exactly what it seems, I don't know and it doesn't matter. But lets assume, she an utter liar. No combat experience whatsoever.
So is that a yes or no?

I'm not sure how you think these weak little trolling dodges make you look like anything other than a punk.
You know, it's probably not good to stay on here for 18+ hours at a time. ;)

You have roughly 18,000 more posts than I do. Which one of us do you think wastes more time on sherdog? o_O
Thousands of more likes too. Since you brought posts up and all. :)

Uh oh, poor wittle Gunny Wook blocked me for asking her how she's a "20 year combat vet with PTSD" even though she doesn't have a CAR and no campaigns ribbons.

Uh oh, poor wittle Gunny Wook blocked me for asking her how she's a "20 year combat vet with PTSD" even though she doesn't have a CAR and no campaigns ribbons.

Who are you talking to? Nobody blocked you. It's just clear that you're not going to defend your position on the health care issue. You were asked half a dozen times, and you either trolled or just deflected with this dumb shit.

*edit: or are you saying that you actually started trolling the girl on twitter?

Who are you talking to? Nobody blocked you. It's just clear that you're not going to defend your position on the health care issue. You were asked half a dozen times, and you either trolled or just deflected with this dumb shit.

*edit: or are you saying that you actually started trolling the girl on twitter?
man that's low

<18>

I don't want the gov't running healthcare when they couldn't even run the VA to help what were once public workers.

What an interesting absorption of dendrites from Mr Balls and Mr Powers as they both try to penetrate each others cortex.

Delicious specimens indeed....

When I got to my first base, some of the old-heads said... "Look here young'un.. If you're at the club and someone from the Group/Squadron is getting jumped, if we don't see you diving in there like Superman, it's your @$$."

That's how we got down back then.

When I got to my first base, some of the old-heads said... "Look here young'un.. If you're at the club and someone from the Group/Squadron is getting jumped, if we don't see you diving in there like Superman, it's your @$$."

That's how we got down back then.

As it should be. Christ, I'm not really old school (98-03) but we kicked a guy out of Recon for not jumping in. Had to make up some bullshit admin reason, but certainly told the company co exactly why this guy was getting tossed. No fucks were given.

Back