Mike Perry on Winklejohn: "we just don't click"

I just looked it up and Duane admits it but says every one was making jokes. I dont care, shits gross.

Yea I remember reading this in the past but I don't remember it being so bad. I don't mind racist jokes either here and there it can be funny but every day? That's just weird.

Winklejohn the piece of shit

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Probably hating on Perry for his skin color

Yea I remember reading this in the past but I don't remember it being so bad. I don't mind racist jokes either here and there it can be funny but every day? That's just weird.
I mean even if it was only a few times and Uriah is blowing it out of proportion. Telling all the black guys to get in the back of the line is not professional and id argue if youre the boss its never even ok to joke that way. You're on the same level of power and know the guy? Seems fine. Youre the boss cracking jokes about keeping certain races away from the women and youre out of fucking line.

I mean even if it was only a few times and Uriah is blowing it out of proportion. Telling all the black guys to get in the back of the line is not professional and id argue if youre the boss its never even ok to joke that way. You're on the same level of power and know the guy? Seems fine. Youre the boss cracking jokes about keeping certain races away from the women and youre out of fucking line.

In a gym setting I could understand it. If I went to BJJ and my coach said something like this I'd laugh (not black exactly but I do look black). Now if he started doing this every single class I'd start to get pissed.

I love all the fighter bashing from people who've never been in this situation before, you guys are insightful!!

I didn’t like how Winklejohn reacted postfight. He didn’t directly throw mike under the bus but saying, “I wish mike didn’t take him down,” just didn’t sit well with me. If that were all he said fine, but he framed it in a way that just turned me off.

Really makes you hold the coaches who stand by their fighters in higher regard. Even Frank Lester was saying it was his fault, because he didn't warn Perry enough about Cowboy's jiu-jitsu or train him to immediately disengage from those situations. Winkeljohn is obviously not cut from the same cloth.

You'd never hear Mark Henry or Matt Serra or Javier Mendez or Matt Hume saying this shit. Guess this is what you get in a gym that provides cover for PED users and throws loyal fighters aside the second they see a new prospect in their division.

Uh oh...maybe a hint he's gonna be a ranch-hand on the Cowboy Ranch? That'd be epic.

the point is, don't take everything so seriously clown

do i have to spell it out for you pussies?

He seems like a chill guy to me, but some of us actually have brains and are capable of reading between the lines.
Outstanding! Orders the guy to not take it seriously while continuing a keyboard assault on him.

Frank Lester is probably the low man at Wink so he might leaving to Florida? I doubt those screenshots of him shitting on his employer helped out. It is at least better than Perry's bjj coach training him in the standup.

Appears to blame his training camp/environment for his loss.
Seems like he's planning to go back to Florida for the biggest portion of his upcoming camps.

The absolute state of Jackson-Wink.

He should go to Rufus with T-Wood & Askren

I don't listen or pay attention to anyone with neck/face tattoos.

I honestly don't know what Mike Perry sounds like, or have watched any of his fights.

That goes for any person in life, not just Mike Perry.
so you dont/wont watch the FIGHTS of anyone that you dont approve of visually? lol hes had a couple really exciting ones...if youre a fan of fights...you should maybe check out a couple of his...despite your strong prejudicial handicap

Now they don't click. But when he barely beat Felder, who broke his arm early, it was a great team?
you probably dont remember but there was a point in time when you didnt care if you had snot running down your face or not....is it still like that for you today? great...so you see how things can change over time

Perry seems mildly retarded.

I think you should have an IQ of at least 80 to fight in the UFC, this guy is Datsik level retarded.
you THINK that fighters should have a certain IQ in order to be able to fight.....

I think you are using the word think...lightly lol

so you dont/wont watch the FIGHTS of anyone that you dont approve of visually? lol hes had a couple really exciting ones...if youre a fan of fights...you should maybe check out a couple of his...despite your strong prejudicial handicap

you probably dont remember but there was a point in time when you didnt care if you had snot running down your face or not....is it still like that for you today? great...so you see how things can change over time

you THINK that fighters should have a certain IQ in order to be able to fight.....

I think you are using the word think...lightly lol
Perry fucken sucks bro, it's hilarious watching you trying to use logic to downplay it.

Perry fucken sucks bro, it's hilarious watching you trying to use logic to downplay it.
show me where I said he was a great fighter?
show me where I said that I think he sucks?
show me where I said anything about him other than he has put on a few good fights?

given the idiocy of your previous statement about how UFC fighters should only be of a certain IQ level ((lol)) I know its expecting a little much but try to follow along eh

Sticking with Frank Lester is a huge mistake. A guy with fight IQ like that training Perry? Bad fucking news.

He is right about going back to Florida to train at Fusion with Jacare though. He needs that more than anything right now. Jackson-Wink has too much heat surrounding it right now and appears to be self destructing.

<Fedor23>
To be fair, Wink probably coached Perry not to take the fight to the ground, but whatever.
it would not have mattered. Cowboy was the superior fighter in all aspects. Wink just wants to get paid, and he is being exposed.

show me where I said he was a great fighter?
show me where I said that I think he sucks?
show me where I said anything about him other than he has put on a few good fights?

given the idiocy of your previous statement about how UFC fighters should only be of a certain IQ level ((lol)) I know its expecting a little much but try to follow along eh
That fact that you took that statement seriously shows me you might be one of those who are below the 80 cutoff.

Back