Mike Perry on Winklejohn: "we just don't click"

I don't listen or pay attention to anyone with neck/face tattoos.

I honestly don't know what Mike Perry sounds like, or have watched any of his fights.

That goes for any person in life, not just Mike Perry.
Lol little protected geek. I dont have face or neck tattoos but anyone saying something like that reeks of beta male hate for himself

Perry will never be a top 10 fighter no matter what camp he goes to. He's just not that good.

He needs to go back to platinumprincess
kckNLWU.gif
They are back together she was with him all week she has pink hair now and butt injections, she has a fake butt now lol. She was also trying to give him fight advice the whole week, watch anatomy of a fighter on youtube

Perry is such a scum bag.

It was all good before the fight now they don't click? More like Mike has bum level skills and fight IQ and is not skilled or talented enough to back up his trash talk.

When cerronevwon, Who was that guy in Perry's corner clapping for Cerrone?

Really makes you hold the coaches who stand by their fighters in higher regard. Even Frank Lester was saying it was his fault, because he didn't warn Perry enough about Cowboy's jiu-jitsu or train him to immediately disengage from those situations. Winkeljohn is obviously not cut from the same cloth.

You'd never hear Mark Henry or Matt Serra or Javier Mendez or Matt Hume saying this shit. Guess this is what you get in a gym that provides cover for PED users and throws loyal fighters aside the second they see a new prospect in their division.
And for the record I agreed with what Winklejohn was saying initially about cowboy making demands that they not train Perry. But the way he went about going in on Cerrone like a dog with a bone just made him seem like an angry person.

“I really wish mike hadn’t take him down.” I’m glad you cleared up the fact that the loss wasn’t at all your fault.

He should just go train at the ranch with this father (Cerrone).
Plat sounds as delusional as Weidman or Rockhold

'bout they were the two best fighters on the planet that night....

What the UNHOLY FUCK are you talking about Platinum? You might not have been in the top 200 on the planet that night. And that's still an accomplishment.

But 2 best?? C'mon son...

you probably dont remember but there was a point in time when you didnt care if you had snot running down your face or not....is it still like that for you today? great...so you see how things can change over time
Over time. Not in one fight.

Everyone suddenly has courage now to trash Platinum Mike Perry now that he lost to Cerrone.

Half you assholes were hiding in the corner clutching your blankies hoping to God he loses so you can leave your safe space and go post shit.

Quit trying to keep a black man down.

Platinum Mike Perry will be back. And when he is it’ll ruin half of you bitches.

Platinum Bless.
Lol support the black man.

I admit I warmed up to him after listening to this interview.

Plat sounds as delusional as Weidman or Rockhold

'bout they were the two best fighters on the planet that night....

What the UNHOLY FUCK are you talking about Platinum? You might not have been in the top 200 on the planet that night. And that's still an accomplishment.

But 2 best?? C'mon son...
Dont hate the romance of the game bro. Some guys gotta see themselves that way to be able to do this.

Appears to blame his training camp/environment for his loss.
Seems like he's planning to go back to Florida for the biggest portion of his upcoming camps.

The absolute state of Jackson-Wink.

I know it's the in thing right now to shit on Winkeljohn but he as a coach can only do so much. Perry is very limited in his skill set and is lucky to aspire to be gatekeeper level

If Jones loses, that gym is done

Might be true, but with the “help” Jones gets and has, there’s little risk of him losing or staying gone if he does lose, or gets suspended, or busted again

My opinion on what Perry needs to do:

#1 Calm da fu*k down...He is doing what plagued Randleman for so long. Adrenaline dump.
Watch Fedor and Mike Tyson, masters of staying calm before a fight.

#2 Maybe go train with Ludwig. He turned TJ into a great standup guy that can first and foremost is move out of the way of danger, THEN deliver the power we all know you got.

#3 No more tats!

Thats all I got.
#2 makes so much goddamn sense it hurts.
Duane totally needs a black friend.

That fact that you took that statement seriously shows me you might be one of those who are below the 80 cutoff.
no... I understood it was nonsense lol do you always say things you dont mean?

Would be hilarious if he went to train with Cerrone after this

In before everyone has opinions on the dynamics between coach and fighter but really have no idea what they're talking about
In before Geralt mindlessly pivots away from the battle at hand and starts swinging his sword at a fucking tree

sounds like most people have trouble clicking with winklejohn.

Translation

Wink and I clicked great when I was beating lesser competition and had a 12-1 record. When I lost 3 of my last 4 me and Wink just don't click anymore. It's not my fault I lost 3 of 4........it's my coaches fault.

Perry is an exciting striker, but has shown that he has a ceiling in terms of how high he can climb in the sport. He can switch camps, weight classes, diet, etc, and he will still never be a legit contender. He can be the next Daley, but not the next Lawler.

Back