Mike Perry on Winklejohn: "we just don't click"

Standing in solidarity with Cerrone lol.

Now they don't click. But when he barely beat Felder, who broke his arm early, it was a great team?

My opinion on what Perry needs to do:

#1 Calm da fu*k down...He is doing what plagued Randleman for so long. Adrenaline dump.
Watch Fedor and Mike Tyson, masters of staying calm before a fight.

#2 Maybe go train with Ludwig. He turned TJ into a great standup guy that can first and foremost is move out of the way of danger, THEN deliver the power we all know you got.

#3 No more tats!

Thats all I got.

Agree on point 1, but according to Faber, Ludwig likes black people, so he and Perry won't gel.

Last edited:
My opinion on what Perry needs to do:

#1 Calm da fu*k down...He is doing what plagued Randleman for so long. Adrenaline dump.
Watch Fedor and Mike Tyson, masters of staying calm before a fight.

#2 Maybe go train with Ludwig. He turned TJ into a great standup guy that can first and foremost is move out of the way of danger, THEN deliver the power we all know you got.

#3 No more tats!

Thats all I got.

4. Get the fuck out of IG and any other SM

Perry seems mildly retarded.

I think you should have an IQ of at least 80 to fight in the UFC, this guy is Datsik level retarded.

seems cool as fuck to me

perhaps stop being such a sensitive little bitch and also respect the marketing component of the game

I have never seen a guy with a tattoo on his face that I thought was "cool as fuck". Michael Perry will most assuredly not be the first. Maybe it's just me?

Btw, he's a shit tier fighter.

seems cool as fuck to me

perhaps stop being such a sensitive little bitch and also respect the marketing component of the game

The fuck? Perry is practically unmarketable.

Noone gives a shit about him apart from a relatively vocal bunch of trolls, and a bunch of retards who didn't realise the trolls were trolls.

that was quick.

but also since usada jackson/winklejohn have had a terrible result of fights havent they?

So Jackson-Wink abandoned Cowboy for Perry who will probably leave anyway... Great move boys

Jwg0GTH.gif

Noone gives a shit about him apart from a relatively vocal bunch of trolls, and a bunch of retards who didn't realise the trolls were trolls.
<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

that group you are talking about is plat nation.

@Rex Kwon Do

I thought that he was really just being honest in his assessment of the fight. If he doesnt feel comfortable with wink he shouldnt train w him.

Perry seems mildly retarded.

I think you should have an IQ of at least 80 to fight in the UFC, this guy is Datsik level retarded.
datsik was genius and broke out of jail.

dont compare him to perry ever! (yes, i know datsik is antisemitic and anti christian, but perry wears a blackface mask for fun and drops the n bomb when he shouldnt. plus datsik is def schizo, perry is just stupid.)

Everyone suddenly has courage now to trash Platinum Mike Perry now that he lost to Cerrone.

Half you assholes were hiding in the corner clutching your blankies hoping to God he loses so you can leave your safe space and go post shit.

Quit trying to keep a black man down.

Platinum Mike Perry will be back. And when he is it’ll ruin half of you bitches.

Platinum Bless.

Perry white belt dumb ground game is his fault. The way he lost his side control was atrocious.

the point is, don't take everything so seriously clown

do i have to spell it out for you pussies?

He seems like a chill guy to me, but some of us actually have brains and are capable of reading between the lines.

Last edited:
Back