Mike brown, Eric Garner, and now you are going to know the name of Stephen Clark-paraphrase quote

Dude was breaking into cars and a house. The police chased him while a helicopter watched him jump fences until he ended up in his grandmas backyard, at this point the chasing cops caught up to him as he snuck closer to them along the wall.

He wasn't just in grandma's yard when they showed up out of the blue

They shot him in the back and lied about it.

What heroes!

They shot him in the back and lied about it.

What heroes!

Lol... Here's another room temp iq re re that has no clue wtf

Quite often when a person is shot near or in an extremity it will spin them around. Btw, those findings were from the guy his family hired. Ruuuuuube

Post like that just make my head hurt, nothing wrong with not caring the guy died. You should still have a problem with excessive force though. I'd have to watch the video, but 20 rounds is crazy regardless.

How many cops fired? 20 might be a lot, but if there were 7 cops then 20 is a really low number since you shoot til the target is down.

How many cops fired? 20 might be a lot, but if there were 7 cops then 20 is a really low number since you shoot til the target is down.

2 that's what it is excessive

How is there no access to a good education? They have free access to all human knowledge from all history, every book ever written in any language, every academic journal article ever written, communication with billionaires and industry leaders and leading scientists, and instant translation between every language ever spoken. That's pretty good educational resources!

In addition, if we're talking about African Americans, they get +400 SAT points, +.5 GPA points, and endless amounts of scholarships, relative to say an Asian. Anyone with my skin color has to work twice as hard just to have the same opportunities.

Those are just ridiculous educational resources and opportunities.

It's not harder to achieve success being poor in America. Rather, people are poor because of the kind of people they are, not because of lack of opportunities. They simply work less hard, aren't as smart, or do things like commit crimes.

I'm not going to talk about race. You saying poor communities having equal education to middle class communities is a joke. There is a whole host of issues that poor communities face the upper and middle classes don't. This is way off topic in this thread and derailing, so I'm no longer interested in having this discussion in here hit me up in a different thread.

A black father of 2 kids, working man, was just using his cellphone in his own backyard and a bunch of white cops shot at him 20 times! 20 times!

i am pretty sure anyone with a backyard has used their cellphone while in it.

Has there ever been a case where a white guy was using his cellphone in his backyard and was killed for it

Head over to the OT bud, you're missed there.

Also, why didn't you 'Kvolcom' the 1st post in your own thread bruh?

Why the fuck is this not dumped? No article or link. Come on MODS! DUMP THIS SHIT!

They do have shitter educations but it has nothing to do with lack of resources. It comes down to the people themselves: the parents don't give a shit to make their kids do their homework, tons of the kids have behavioral problems turning the classes into zoos and that fucks over the kids who give a shit, etc. Lots of this has for sure to do with history.

It wasn't but 150 years ago that it was illegal for black people to learn how to read. Only about 60 years ago that black people really did have shit educational resources and it was essentially illegal for them to go to college or to work a white collar job.

So of course black culture is going to suck at reading, learning, going to college, work ethic, etc.

But the problem is still black culture. African Americans have all the resources and advantages they need -- more opportunity than any other demographic in America. Instead of taking pride in their culture, they need to abandon the shit culture they have that was born out of slavery and segregation. They need to recognize that everything they are today is the result of slavery and segregation and that's nothing to be proud of.

Like I said hit me up in a different thread, to discuss the impacts farther.

What's your take on the actual shooting?

Excessive by your "professional" standards ? Here's a guy that has never had an adrenaline dump or been in any kind of fight.

Talking to you is always like talking to a wall. You think being a cop automatically makes someone a good guy. Anyone that criticizes cops for the way they handle a situation is wrong. You a complete boot licker when it comes to police.

In this situation, the officers wrongly identified a gun, then preformed an execution on the man. The officers lives were not at risk, even if they had an adrenaline dump, stop making excuses EVERY time that the cops perform a bad shoot.

Talking to you is always like talking to a wall. You think being a cop automatically makes someone a good guy. Anyone that criticizes cops for the way they handle a situation is wrong. You a complete boot licker when it comes to police.

In this situation, the officers wrongly identified a gun, then preformed an execution on the man. The officers lives were not at risk, even if they had an adrenaline dump, stop making excuses EVERY time that the cops perform a bad shoot.

Yawn...

I've called out legit bad shoots, conduct, etc... Not my fault you have selective reading.

You're nothing more than a low information type. You've no training, expertise, first hand experience, etc... Yet you think your laughable opinion matters ?

Care to regale us with your first hand experience ? Thought so

Yawn...

I've called out legit bad shoots, conduct, etc... Not my fault you have selective reading.

You're nothing more than a low information type. You've no training, expertise, first hand experience, etc... Yet you think your laughable opinion matters ?

Care to regale us with your first hand experience ? Thought so

Right it's always the same shit with you never anything new. Just because you aren't in a field doesn't mean you can't tell when someone is doing a shit job. That's is one of the dumbest things a person can say. So take all that crap and keep it to yourself. Cops shooting unarmed people, when their lives aren't in danger is always a bad shoot you dumb schmuck.

I ran a search of the thread, and this didn't turn up. Would be surprised if it hasn't been discussed, but here it is:
That viral video of Stephon Clark's brother waving cash? He says it's not what it seems

Sharpton 2.0. Difference is Al is smart enough not to get caught on camera.

I bet America Hustle is going to get a visit from the Secret Service in the near future. It's not wise to put the Department of the Treasury logo on anything that resembles real money.

Back