Mike brown, Eric Garner, and now you are going to know the name of Stephen Clark-paraphrase quote

@nhbbear this video kind of illustrates what irritates me most. it shows how cops treat things as an "us against the world" type thing. but it really isnt to bash them, but to ask a question that really isnt answered in the video.

if a person comes in and asks this, what is the correct procedure? because although i do hate these social justice videos people make, it really clearly illustrates something. If i wanted to file a complaint against an officer, there is no way in hell i would feel comfortable telling ANY of the guys in this video what my issue was. I would genuinely fear for my safety if i did so.

I would hope there was a form to be mailed in or a card with a website, etc. I assume many at least originally would want to be anonymous and these cops are clearly intimidating the guy

@nhbbear this video kind of illustrates what irritates me most. it shows how cops treat things as an "us against the world" type thing. but it really isnt to bash them, but to ask a question that really isnt answered in the video.

if a person comes in and asks this, what is the correct procedure? because although i do hate these social justice videos people make, it really clearly illustrates something. If i wanted to file a complaint against an officer, there is no way in hell i would feel comfortable telling ANY of the guys in this video what my issue was. I would genuinely fear for my safety if i did so.

I would hope there was a form to be mailed in or a card with a website, etc. I assume many at least originally would want to be anonymous and these cops are clearly intimidating the guy

What a bunch of asshats! If you come into my station and ask for a complaint form, I will give you two in case you mess up on the first one. I explain what to do with the finished form and also explain the process. I sometimes ask if they want to file it verbally, but i rarely want to get involved anymore. As a district commander, I am supposed to try and resolve any complaints that come in, but people usually don’t want to discuss their complaint in person, they would rather write it down-i know I would prefer that.

That fucking goof that follows the guy out was a first rate asshole, and I would have asked for another form to complain on him.

If a department doesn’t have a form, that’s archaic, but if they don’t have a form, they can’t give you anything to take with you.

What a bunch of asshats! If you come into my station and ask for a complaint form, I will give you two in case you mess up on the first one. I explain what to do with the finished form and also explain the process. I sometimes ask if they want to file it verbally, but i rarely want to get involved anymore. As a district commander, I am supposed to try and resolve any complaints that come in, but people usually don’t want to discuss their complaint in person, they would rather write it down-i know I would prefer that.

That fucking goof that follows the guy out was a first rate asshole, and I would have asked for another form to complain on him.

If a department doesn’t have a form, that’s archaic, but if they don’t have a form, they can’t give you anything to take with you.
yea, you have to be a real dick to be like that. You should understand most people dont want to tell one cop face to face right off what the issue might be. Here is another one I saw making the rounds today. This was in the field, but the cop is a dick. He immediately escalates the situation by being aggressive for no reason. The only point I will give him is about the guy having his hands in his pocket. But a quick and stern "you need to keep your hand out of your pockets for me" probably would have done the trick.

I read a couple reports and its fairly unclear. I believe the guy went in to file a complaint and he ended up getting arrested. it also says this officer resigned, but it didnt say if it was for this reason.

This all goes back to why I cant be a cop myself. depending on your area, you deal with mostly dickheads, or messed up in the head people all day. So i can completely see myself being on one of these videos acting like a dick for no reason.

Glad to hear your opinion on the first video though, and i wont keep posting them. I will go ahead and apologize for my part in being an asshole to you all these years. I dont promise however, to not give you some shit from time to time. my sarcastic nature will not let me stop cold turkey

yea, you have to be a real dick to be like that. You should understand most people dont want to tell one cop face to face right off what the issue might be. Here is another one I saw making the rounds today. This was in the field, but the cop is a dick. He immediately escalates the situation by being aggressive for no reason. The only point I will give him is about the guy having his hands in his pocket. But a quick and stern "you need to keep your hand out of your pockets for me" probably would have done the trick.

I read a couple reports and its fairly unclear. I believe the guy went in to file a complaint and he ended up getting arrested. it also says this officer resigned, but it didnt say if it was for this reason.

This all goes back to why I cant be a cop myself. depending on your area, you deal with mostly dickheads, or messed up in the head people all day. So i can completely see myself being on one of these videos acting like a dick for no reason.

Glad to hear your opinion on the first video though, and i wont keep posting them. I will go ahead and apologize for my part in being an asshole to you all these years. I dont promise however, to not give you some shit from time to time. my sarcastic nature will not let me stop cold turkey

That is another video that pisses me off. I am betting that is a young officer that is way too hyper vigilant. I am on the opposite end of that spectrum. I get so much more cooperation by just being real chill with people. I can’t even imagine making that traffic stop, but at every point, he is over aggressive and just an asshole.

And my apologies as well. I am sure that just broke a lot of people’s hearts because they probably enjoyed the bickering over the years. But I think we have just matured and gotten over this internet arguing shit. Peace

That is another video that pisses me off. I am betting that is a young officer that is way too hyper vigilant. I am on the opposite end of that spectrum. I get so much more cooperation by just being real chill with people. I can’t even imagine making that traffic stop, but at every point, he is over aggressive and just an asshole.

And my apologies as well. I am sure that just broke a lot of people’s hearts because they probably enjoyed the bickering over the years. But I think we have just matured and gotten over this internet arguing shit. Peace
well, maybe i wil just have to call you a dick for old times sake every once in awhile to give them some satisfaction i guess. yea, it probably does have a lot to do with it (maturing). i do have a lot of things i would like to see corrected on the end of law enforcement. however, i have painted myself as being some sort of nutcase when it comes to them. like i said i still wil call them out from time to time, but i also respect the position.

also, i always gave you shit over it, but cleveland is indeed a shithole

well, maybe i wil just have to call you a dick for old times sake every once in awhile to give them some satisfaction i guess. yea, it probably does have a lot to do with it (maturing). i do have a lot of things i would like to see corrected on the end of law enforcement. however, i have painted myself as being some sort of nutcase when it comes to them. like i said i still wil call them out from time to time, but i also respect the position.

also, i always gave you shit over it, but cleveland is indeed a shithole

Yeah, Cleveland sucks. I guess I take it real personal that all these gangbangers from there move four hours away and settle in the small towns and medium sized cities along the Ohio river. They bring in their drugs and guns, as well as shootings and murders. Their blatant and unapologetic about it, usually saying they moved here because of a girl or to see their cousint. They can’t hack it in their city of origin so they go and fuck up some smaller area thinking they big fish now. It’s funny, you can see exactly where they stop moving in-below stupidville, Ohio because Chicago lackey scum have moved in there and they don’t go into Pittsburgh, but overall, we have a couple hundred of these assholes in the area. With a recent domestic related homicide, all of our murdered the last five years have all been Cleveland shitbags shooting other Cleveland shitbags.

Give zero fucks tbh.

Break into cars, flee cops, you automatically reduce your life expectancy by 35 years.

I'm sure there will be a lot of SLWLs who will attempt to portray this person as the next MLK....

But if you live the life of a criminal , expect to die like one.

How difficult is it to obey an officers instructions not to run?

Fuck this guy, and fuck you leftist scum who will undoubtedly white knight him.
You will wear a shirt with his face on it and you will fuckin like it.

Is this about the cunt in the garage who reached into his pants when told to reach for the sky.

If so then fuck him, dumbass killed him self via popo

Official autopsy contradicts private autopsy.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...k-killed-by-police-contradicts-family-autopsy

“The official autopsy of Stephon Clark, an unarmed black man shot and killed by Sacramento police in March, found that he was shot fewer times, and fewer times in the back, than a private autopsy had concluded.

An autopsy commissioned by Clark's family found that Clark was shot eight times, with at least six shots in the back, contradicting police officers' account that Clark had approached them.

The coroner's office, in a report released Tuesday, found he was shot seven times, three times in the back, in a manner consistent with the police account.”

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...k-killed-by-police-contradicts-family-autopsy

“The official autopsy of Stephon Clark, an unarmed black man shot and killed by Sacramento police in March, found that he was shot fewer times, and fewer times in the back, than a private autopsy had concluded.

An autopsy commissioned by Clark's family found that Clark was shot eight times, with at least six shots in the back, contradicting police officers' account that Clark had approached them.

The coroner's office, in a report released Tuesday, found he was shot seven times, three times in the back, in a manner consistent with the police account.”
This is a huge problem. This is a huge, huge, huge problem.

Ultimately this protest is going to be the first one remembered where one party deliberately tried to falsify physical evidence.

This is a huge problem. This is a huge, huge, huge problem.

Ultimately this protest is going to be the first one remembered where one party deliberately tried to falsify physical evidence.

But is anyone truly surprised? A hired gun for the family found something that will get them money, which then gets him money. No medical examiner hired by a family is going to find in favor of the state.

That is why Michael c Baden has completely lost my respect and he is an old piece of shit who thinks he is a medical examiner rockstar. He examined Michael Jackson, prince, anna Nicole Smith, and mike brown. Fuck that guy.

They will just say that the official one was a cover up and keep showing their ass. We live in an age where people no longer like the truth or owning their actions.

Back