Media Michael Chandler getting frustrated with McGregor delays

He's a piece of human trash, and a completely washed up, alcoholic rotten human being.

And the fact you like to gargle his sperm doesn't change that one bit.

And the fact you are a Mcgregor hater doesn’t change the fact that he’s the most anticipated fighter in the sport for his return.

Millions are waiting for the king to return.

Unique in what way?
Winning against guys who were way smaller than him?...of may having 1 win in his natural weight class?

Or perhaps he's unique because we get to watch a fighter fall apart in front of our eyes.?

Stop fellating sir.
Unique in what way?

Not since Chael Sonnen have we had such a interesting character.

Not ever we had someone that was as unhinged and was truly about violence.

Not ever did we have someone that played mental war fare on such a high level that they basically castrated the defending champion before he ever stepped in a cage.

Not ever did we have someone that captivated the world with their charisma on such a high level.

Unique in what way?

Not ever did we have someone that played mental war fare on such a high level that they basically castrated the defending champion before he ever stepped in a cage.

Not ever did we have someone that captivated the world with their charisma on such a high level.

Smfh

And the fact you are a Mcgregor hater doesn’t change the fact that he’s the most anticipated fighter in the sport for his return.

And millions are racist, misogynist, act selfishly, and are trash human beings.

Human virtue is not measured in terms of popularity.

And millions are racist, misogynist, act selfishly, and are trash human beings.

Human virtue is not measured in terms of popularity.

Well a mma fighter’s goal is to entertain the fans, that is entirely measured in terms of popularity.

Chandler was the last person I'd expect to be this ignorant, this naive, the whole damn time. He's a fool for waiting. As soon as their was an inkling of this not happening, he should have immediately talked mad shit about Conor AND the UFC, and then begged for another match up. He's wasted too much time, hoping this fight happens, when, it never was. His career and time would have been better spent fighting anyone else.

Not sure where I line up with this as the entire point of the show was to have conor stay relevant while recovering from surgery. When it became clear that the fight wasnt signed, the show never shouldve been done. Still, chandler stuck to it.

Now were how long from that show and hes still not signed? Chandler couldve fought maybe 2x and still been available to fight conor when he stopped bitching out.

However, chandler does himself no favors by waiting. Cant speak of conor being inactive when he had a reason or 2, while chandler does not, and hes inactive as well.

Personally I’m waiting for Su Mudaerji to return and relegated Conor to distant memory - stop living in the past, he’s pretty much a rich alumnus of the UFC at this point….

Chandler was the last person I'd expect to be this ignorant, this naive, the whole damn time. He's a fool for waiting. As soon as their was an inkling of this not happening, he should have immediately talked mad shit about Conor AND the UFC, and then begged for another match up. He's wasted too much time, hoping this fight happens, when, it never was. His career and time would have been better spent fighting anyone else.

I don't think it's as big of a deal that he took this gamble on the likely biggest payday of his career. Like Chandler says, he makes solid money outside the cage with his businesses so I don't think he's hurting financially.

I think his manager had him make the right call to wait for the fight. What's the alternative? Take a fight with a killer like Fiziev or Tsarukyan who would probably drop his stock?

I don't think it's as big of a deal that he took this gamble on the likely biggest payday of his career. Like Chandler says, he makes solid money outside the cage with his businesses so I don't think he's hurting financially.

I think his manager had him make the right call to wait for the fight. What's the alternative? Take a fight with a killer like Fiziev or Tsarukyan who would probably drop his stock?
The alternative could have been more fight highlights, more recognition that way, instead of sitting out one whole year given his age and position in his career. he could have had a couple of more barn burner fights to add to his UFC video repetoire. Probably was smarter to sit out to try, but their was inkling early on that it wasn't going to happen. I think at that point, he should have just talked mad shit about Canner, enough to get him to fight. I think taking the overly repspectful approach was not smart. Big payday or not, the timing is everything. And he hasn't fought since November 2022, we're going into 2024, that's insane to be sitting out that long. Even in Chandler's losses, his fight style is a fan favorite, I don't think he has lost any fans in his losses, if anything he has grown more respected. I totally see your point though and you are right about waiting . that gamble for that payday. I guess I'm saying he did it wrong and we were robbed of some barn burners.

I am hoping Michael Chandler actually DOES NOT get it. The guy sat and wasted his prime years waiting for the big pay day against someone who has not competed in years rather than fighting against ranked opponents. Cannot blame him for wanting a big payday, but that is the risk he takes against someone who has not fought in years and does nothing to further his career.

Two things to consider:

1) We don't know what the UFC has said behind the scenes, e.g. if they have been reassuring him its going to happen. If that is the case I can see why Chandler would wait.

2) Chandler publicly claims to be making substantial money from his other business endeavors outside the UFC. Who knows whats true, but if he is making a good living without taking brain damage, it absolutely does make sense to sit back and wait for a big fight. Either a fill in because someone is injured or the Conor fight, where you get a windfall payday.

Unique in what way?

and yet
tenor (3).gif

He needs to shut up he sounds way too desperate and only giving Conor more power. The more he does this the less I want to see it, and unless a contract is signed your word doesn't mean shit in fighting so he should stop acting like Conor owes him anything

Hes lucky to be getting a guy ranked as highly as Chandler

Should be in against someone like Dober tbh
Yeah but Chandler's also lucky to be ranked as highly as it is. Its all UFC manipulation on both fronts.

If he really wants to fight McGargles, he needs to go pop up on him at a function and trash his ass in public at this point

Back