Michael Chandler vs. Conor McGregor - Who wins?

Who wins?

• Michael Chandler

Votes: 56 68.3%
  • Conor McGregor

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm apathetic to this fight.

Votes: 12 14.6%

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This looks like it's going to happen after all. Who do you see winning this one?

conor-mcgregor-michael-chandler-2.jpg

Honestly at this point, Conor being inactive for so long, coming off a brutal KO, broken leg, appearing to be on heavy amounts of drugs, being a full time Twitter and Instagram warrior, I wouldn't be surprised if Michael Chandler beats him.

In their primes though I would definitely go with Conor.

I still won't believe they are fighting until I see them make the walks and are locked in the Octagon. The fight has been "announced officially" at least 10 times over the past few months

If it happens at all, I got Chandler. I just have no idea where Conor's head at. One moment he's okay, the other he's drunk or is some kind of weird mood.

I don't know if I would have ever favored Conor in this fight, let alone after a long layoff and catastrophic leg injury.
Then again, Chandler doesn't exactly have a high fight IQ and could easily hand the fight to Conor.

I don't know who wins, but we ALL lose, because we'll have to keep talking about Conor.
<2>

Michael Chandler vs. Conor McGregor - Who Cares?​

It's not like either has any relevance in any weight division anymore. This is a freakshow fight, a slow down and look at the car crash match.

I was feeling sorry for Chandler, having the end of his career hijacked like this, but then someone reminded me of the fish-hooking crap, so screw him.

Michael Chandler vs. Conor McGregor - Who Cares?​

It's not like either has any relevance in any weight division anymore. This is a freakshow fight, a slow down and look at the car crash match.

I was feeling sorry for Chandler, having the end of his career hijacked like this, but then someone reminded me of the fish-hooking crap, so screw him.
Derailed? If this fight actually happens, they'll probably give the winner a title match

I think Chandler in his head really thinks its going to be easy work and is seriously underestimating Conor's level. Gets touched early and doesn't even see it coming. Would not be surprised one bit if it ends quickly, like the Cowboy fight, or if it looks something like the Charles fight, Chandler has his moment and then gets chinned.

Conor has always struggled with wrestlers, even when he tolk this seriously.

Chandler has really powerful takedowns so I don't see how Conor stops those. I think he's going to get taken down and beat up. And if he does get back to his feet Chandler also has big power and Conor is going to be hesitant about being taken down so I wouldn't be surprised if he hurts him on the feet too

However, Chandler doesn't have the best chin. So I do give Conor a small chance.. but not much

Nobody wins. Even if Chandler wins the fight itself he already missed a huge chunk of his cage time (could have had 3 fights in the meantime) and he will not get a TS. If Conor wins the fight somehow, what can he gain from it? A TS against Islam where he gets ragdolled by Khabib 2.0?
Hopefully the fans win if the match delivers.

This looks like it's going to happen after all. Who do you see winning this one?

conor-mcgregor-michael-chandler-2.jpg
Double loss via injury. Chandler has willed himself to lose often recently. Connor will probably break his other leg to also lose.

Fans! If it ever happens.

But I see Chandler winning more likely. If Conor catches and finishes him, it would be great for both Conor and the ufc.

Cocaine and alcohol are known to hurt an athletes skills, endurance, training, fight IQ. Chandler by KO.

Back