Michael Chandler vs. Conor McGregor - Who wins?

Who wins?

• Michael Chandler

Votes: 56 68.3%
  • Conor McGregor

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • I'm apathetic to this fight.

Votes: 12 14.6%

• Total voters
Nobody wins. Even if Chandler wins the fight itself he already missed a huge chunk of his cage time (could have had 3 fights in the meantime) and he will not get a TS. If Conor wins the fight somehow, what can he gain from it? A TS against Islam where he gets ragdolled by Khabib 2.0?
Even if this match happens, there's no way Conor gets a Lightweight title shot off a win. The fight would be at some catchweight over 170 lbs. or maybe even 185. Conor making 155 is about as likely Bigfoot Silva coming out of retirement to win the UFC Flyweight title.

They both throw a kick and Chandlers foot goes limp and Conor re-breaks his leg

Double KO “doctah stahpage”

Honestly at this point, Conor being inactive for so long, coming off a brutal KO, broken leg, appearing to be on heavy amounts of drugs, being a full time Twitter and Instagram warrior, I wouldn't be surprised if Michael Chandler beats him.

In their primes though I would definitely go with Conor.

I still won't believe they are fighting until I see them make the walks and are locked in the Octagon. The fight has been "announced officially" at least 10 times over the past few months

Forget Twitter and Instagram!

I'm gonna keep an eye out and see which Sherdog account holders activity drops off a cliff!

He's gotta be one of us unhinged bastids!

Going with Chandler by domination IF the fight happens (which I'm still not convinced will)

If the fight does actually happen in real life then I see Chandler just pushing the pace and lots of ground 'n' pound and Conor wilting and wilting and becoming gassy again.

Conor for sure. Chandler has the worst fight iq ever, plus he’s old now

Last edited:
Even if this match happens, there's no way Conor gets a Lightweight title shot off a win. The fight would be at some catchweight over 170 lbs. or maybe even 185. Conor making 155 is about as likely Bigfoot Silva coming out of retirement to win the UFC Flyweight title.
I hope you are right. Honestly.

chandler-bing-matthew-perry-moments.jpg

I'll put at least $100 on Chander. Conor has bigger problems than fighting atm....

Conor for sure. Chandler has the worst fight iq ever, plus he’s old now

There's like 20 months between them lol

And I bet massive amounts of coke can close that gap

They’re both going to gas. First two rounds for Conor, last 3 for Chandler. One judge is going to score it 3-2 for Conor. The other two for Chandler.

Considering Chandler's been champing at the bit for this fight for the better part of two years, i'd say him.

Chandler has a huge wrestling advantage... which he won't use.

So I can see him getting finished. But this isn't 2016 Conor... so he'll probably get finished.

Hoping for a Double KO , Zuckerberg to short circuit... and break the internet and cut off all power on the West Coast.

I think Chandler in his head really thinks its going to be easy work and is seriously underestimating Conor's level. Gets touched early and doesn't even see it coming. Would not be surprised one bit if it ends quickly, like the Cowboy fight, or if it looks something like the Charles fight, Chandler has his moment and then gets chinned.
Have you seen Conor McGregor recently?

This looks like it's going to happen after all. Who do you see winning this one?

conor-mcgregor-michael-chandler-2.jpg
chandler because i am not sure that conor will sober up by then. chandler seems to be living a pretty healthy lifestyle to make the disparities even thiccer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back