Media Michael Chandler getting frustrated with McGregor delays

I don’t know why anyone’s surprised. McGregor is a fucking loser and has been for years at this point. Sorry but it’s true. Guy can’t make an appearance in public without making a fool of himself..

McGregor “Forgotten”? Lol why you chasing to fight a forgotten guy?

Is it because he’s the most well remembered MMA superstar ever?

No MMA fighter comes anywhere close to how popular McGregor is, not even close.

The man is a who’s who of fighting. Chandler is nothing, puts on a few exciting fights and cuts one good promo and suddenly he thinks he’s on Mcgregor’s level lol.

That would be frustrating. He could've fought at least twice by now since they did TUF. Kind of on him too though that he held out for the red panty night he could've been to boss and just say 'fook that guy I want to fight.'

To add fuel to the fire of the 'Abu Dhabi / Dubai' mention, I do believe McGregor said he'd be heading to the area when he met up with Adesanya for the boxing "Day of Reckoning" event.

Also Dana said he was in Abu Dhabi within the last day or two on his IG live stream. Perhaps McGregor is pleading with Dana to let him to do this Pacquaio boxing match he's been begging for? <Eek2.0>

On
I don’t know why anyone’s surprised. McGregor is a fucking loser and has been for years at this point. Sorry but it’s true. Guy can’t make an appearance in public without making a fool of himself..

I don’t think you know what “loser” means, he’s literally the most successful MMA fighter of all time.

99.99% of fighters dream of achieving his notoriety. Champions chase McGregor fights.

On

I don’t think you know what “loser” means, he’s literally the most successful MMA fighter of all time.

99.99% of fighters dream of achieving his notoriety. Champions chase McGregor fights.
From the first two division champion to going 1-4 in the last 6 years, he made the most money, but far from the "most successful MMA fighter", plenty of two division champs now that the UFC allows them to try.

Can we stop making threads about Conor?
Fuckin guy is nothing more than a rich junkie at this point, I don't see why anyone cares.

He's not a fighter anymore, he more of a caricature of a fighter.

People care about McGregor, care a lot, that’s why he gets talked about. Did you think about that?

Maybe if there’s actually someone that could replace him but he’s far too unique to replicate for all the boring champions today.

O’Malley has the best shot to duplicate a small portion of what McGregor accomplished. Paddy could if he was simply better at fighting.

Can we stop making threads about Conor?
Fuckin guy is nothing more than a rich junkie at this point, I don't see why anyone cares.

He's not a fighter anymore, he more of a caricature of a fighter.
He actually annoys the shit out of me. I don't think I could stand being in the same room with him for 5 minutes. His trash talk was cool and entertaining awhile back now he's just a guy craving for attention it seems like.

Conor vs Nate 3, they probably have ongoing negotiations. Or if Charles look like hot garbage against Arman, I can see Conor chasing that fight.

Last edited:
From the first two division champion to going 1-4 in the last 6 years, he made the most money, but far from the "most successful MMA fighter", plenty of two division champs now that the UFC allows them to try.

He was the most exciting and perfect fighter in the last 30 years.

This was how he captivated millions and became the face of MMA.

It’s more than about winning, it’s about the fans, giving them what they want to see.

When McGregor fights, the world knows about it. He’s a once in a life time fighter.

I like Chandler but he can only blame himself for this. Conor hasn't taken MMA seriously since he got the $100M payday vs. Mayweather like 7 years ago. He's only fought 3 guys since then and has teased many other opponents without fighting them. Chandler is a grown man and should've known better than to waste precious time in his mid-to-late 30s on Conor. He'd make more money fighting Bobby Green, Paddy or whoever than sitting on the sidelines waiting for Conor.

Back