Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll definitely review em after a couple months. I'm also ordering a pair of Campeon in grey with gold cuffs, a Zepol double end bag and Zepol bodyshield.

Beautiful color on those Boxeo.

What made you choose Boxeo over the other brands?

Beautiful color on those Boxeo.

What made you choose Boxeo over the other brands?

Wanted to try Boxeo because it seems like most people got Zepol, I'm going to end up getting a pair from every brand lol. Campeon are next, going with Grey with Gold cuffs, then I'll get a pair of Zepol. :D

I could be wrong, but I recall Juan saying Boxeo is the best next to Reyes. But he personally uses Zepol.

I think I recall him and death striker saying they were one of the best.

Wanted to try Boxeo because it seems like most people got Zepol, I'm going to end up getting a pair from every brand lol. Campeon are next, going with Grey with Gold cuffs, then I'll get a pair of Zepol. :D

I think I called dibs on grey/gold Campeons. One day I'll get these. :p

BB2319CC-4B24-4CE5-BEE9-9DF2D872916D-1949-0000012B3BB8775E.jpg

Those are the one's I saw that made me think Grey/Gold would be awesome. I'm going with that on Campeon and I think when I get Zepol I'll get Burgundy with White thumb.

Yeah still waiting on mine... hopefully next week :icon_sad:

Juan can you post more pictures of belly pads. I only saw the Zepols you emailed me.

Technoir, does any brand beside Reyes currently use double stitching on gloves?
Seyer used to, but it is gone. So currently Reyes only?

Technoir, does any brand beside Reyes currently use double stitching on gloves?
Seyer used to, but it is gone. So currently Reyes only?

I'm sure you can email Bill or ring to cage. I think they'll do it

I'm sure you can email Bill or ring to cage. I think they'll do it
Thank you mate, I believe they will. Sorry for not being clear, I actually meant Mexican brands.

Ironically almost every brand worldwide now does double stitching. Even some really mediocre Pakistani brands.
But among Mexican it seems only Reyes currently do this (though brilliantly!).

Thank you mate, I believe they will. Sorry for not being clear, I actually meant Mexican brands.

Ironically almost every brand worldwide now does double stitching. Even some really mediocre Pakistani brands.
But among Mexican it seems only Reyes currently do this (though brilliantly!).

Hey Shihtzu.

Yes, only Reyes make double stitching, neither Boxeo, Campe

Why does it matter that much...I hear Zepol stitching doesn't come loose so their single stitching might be better than some other brands double stitching by and large.

Why does it matter that much...I hear Zepol stitching doesn't come loose so their single stitching might be better than some other brands double stitching by and large.

Having seen both in person, the quality of the stitching of Reyes gloves is far, far better. A large portion of that can be attributed to the double stitching.

Update: Juan let me know this weekend that Zepol finally got yellow leather. Gloves will be made this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back