#metoo applies to married couples, too

I'm so blessed to have a wife who openly encourages me to fuck her whenever and however I want. The simple solution is to either end the marriage or make it an open marriage. And I wouldn't classifiy this as sexual assault, it was simply the arrangement that they had made. Although I part of me pities this woman, fuck her for putting her husband in that position. How shitty of a wife do you have to be to not even allow your husband to kiss you? And she thinks that he is the insensitive one??

We need to talk about sexual assault in marriage. The woman in this article tolerated unwanted sex with her husband for eight years. They had an arrangement where she could read a book, let him do his thing, but he could not kiss her. He was satisfied. Hearing the stories from #metoo, she now wonders how her husband could sleep well at night knowing his was forcing himself upon her sexually.

Our culture can no longer use marriage to cover up the damaging behavior that can happen within it.

#metoo
They needed a divorce long ago

A sexless marriage = Roommates
Once you say "I do" all bets are off the table.

It's absurd for her to play the victim card when she agreed to that arrangement.
I bet her entire life savings that she lives in a luxurious house in a safe neighborhood with two cars in the garage.
She's in a codependent relationship and relying on her partner to share the cost of the mortgage.

Let's he honest folks!
If she was single again, she's either going to move back into her parents house while living under restrictive rules or live in a tiny efficiency in a crime ridden ghetto.

And of course........ she could live with roommates and lose her privacy and possibly sanity with another lunatic.
It's a never-ending cycle.

Last edited:
you cant rape your spouse.

a girlfriend sure but if you are married you should give up your body to your significant other. i dont get marriage if you are not joined as one with the other.

an attribute of marriage should be about sacrifice.

We need to talk about sexual assault in marriage. The woman in this article tolerated unwanted sex with her husband for eight years. They had an arrangement where she could read a book, let him do his thing, but he could not kiss her. He was satisfied. Hearing the stories from #metoo, she now wonders how her husband could sleep well at night knowing his was forcing himself upon her sexually.

Our culture can no longer use marriage to cover up the damaging behavior that can happen within it.

#metoo

There is SO MUCH wrong with this article, it is hard to even begin... bottom line, if the person you are married leaves you feeling like;

"...when we have sex, I feel like I’m being violated.” The unwanted sex at times made me sick: Once I had to run straight from bed to the bathroom, where I retched into the toilet..."

***NEWS FLASH: It is time for a divorce, for both persons sake, (not to mention any kids that may be in the household).***

The author states that the reason for not pursuing a divorce is the potential of 'financial turmoil' and not wanting to 'break up the family'... but you either love your partner or you do not... and it would seem from everything written in the article, the answer to that question is pretty obvious. They feel comfortable enough to suggest their husband is guilty of sexual assault but is willing to remain married to the same individual because they fear the economic and social repercussions.

Finally, it there would appear the author has their own agenda. There are lots of signs in the article (..."I am a humanities professor who teaches feminist theory...) that point to that agenda, but perhaps the most telling for me was when she begged the question;

"...But what if you lie next to that man every night, and prefer to sleep naked? Should he assume your body is perpetually available to him for sex?..."

No is No... and any woman, or man for that matter, has the right to withdraw consent at any time. But let's not pretend that there isn't a reasonable expectation between spouses to engage in some sexual activity. When the relationship falls to a point where that expectation is no longer reasonable, it is time to call it quits. This is not sexual assault, but it is just pathetic...

#ThisIsNotMeToo

you cant rape your spouse.

a girlfriend sure but if you are married you should give up your body to your significant other. i dont get marriage if you are not joined as one with the other.

an attribute of marriage should be about sacrifice.

You're a disgusting human being.

Dump... please fucking dump.

Contrary to popular belief of the criminal mind it is indeed possible to rape your spouse.

The story referenced in the OP sounds goofy and weird as shit.
Yeah... If you're separated.

There is SO MUCH wrong with this article, it is hard to even begin... bottom line, if the person you are married leaves you feeling like;

"...when we have sex, I feel like I’m being violated.” The unwanted sex at times made me sick: Once I had to run straight from bed to the bathroom, where I retched into the toilet..."

***NEWS FLASH: It is time for a divorce, for both persons sake, (not to mention any kids that may be in the household).***

The author states that the reason for not pursuing a divorce is the potential of 'financial turmoil' and not wanting to 'break up the family'... but you either love your partner or you do not... and it would seem from everything written in the article, the answer to that question is pretty obvious. They feel comfortable enough to suggest their husband is guilty of sexual assault but is willing to remain married to the same individual because they fear the economic and social repercussions.

Finally, it there would appear the author has their own agenda. There are lots of signs in the article (..."I am a humanities professor who teaches feminist theory...) that point to that agenda, but perhaps the most telling for me was when she begged the question;

"...But what if you lie next to that man every night, and prefer to sleep naked? Should he assume your body is perpetually available to him for sex?..."

No is No... and any woman, or man for that matter, has the right to withdraw consent at any time. But let's not pretend that there isn't a reasonable expectation between spouses to engage in some sexual activity. When the relationship falls to a point where that expectation is no longer reasonable, it is time to call it quits. This is not sexual assault, but it is just pathetic...

#ThisIsNotMeToo

Yes to this whole post. It's absolutely insane how we are progressing in regards to human relationships/coupling.

If you don't see how this nonsense is evolving into a weird sex-less SF dystopia, then you're crazier than this broad.

I have a aunt who after the birth of their second child joined a extreme sect of Buddhism. After three years my former uncle cheated on her. And was painted out to be a monster by all the women in my family. None of the men said this but I know we were all thinking what did you expect to have happen. She got her child support and alimony.

yes, from the Vox article:

"On the nights when I couldn’t get out of it, we used a method that I had taught myself to tolerate and that he, astoundingly, tolerated as well: I read a book to distract myself for as long as I could while he did the thing he needed to do. I did not let him kiss me for the last several years of our marriage. That was the rule: You can fuck me, but you can’t kiss me, and I don’t have to pretend to like it. This satisfied him."
Jesús, that sounds like a fucking nightmare...

Most married couples do not have to worry about sexual assault because there is no sex after a few years of marriage and a couple of children.

My wife told me I could fuck her if she was passed out drunk.
Mine gave me the same greenlight; never works out that way, she wakes up during the attempt. However when I’m out cold, she usually succeeds.

If you’re in a healthy relationship who cares when you’re spouse is trying to get off WITH you.

Bitch just needs to admit she was cheating before the internet can figure it out.... too.

He is every culture in the world outside the Wests make believe internet PC fake land.

Whew thankfully we live in a society where its not OK to physically assault your spouse for sex.

Or do you actually believe a husband or wife can force their spouse to have sex with them?

Whew thankfully we live in a society where its not OK to physically assault your spouse for sex.

Or do you actually believe a husband or wife can force their spouse to have sex with them?

If they have to force they aren't in a relationship anymore.

Ok would rather be alone form the rest of my life then be married to someone like that.

Back