#metoo applies to married couples, too

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Rockapotomuss, Mar 8, 2018.

1. StrikerKing

StrikerKing Green Belt

I'm so blessed to have a wife who openly encourages me to fuck her whenever and however I want. The simple solution is to either end the marriage or make it an open marriage. And I wouldn't classifiy this as sexual assault, it was simply the arrangement that they had made. Although I part of me pities this woman, fuck her for putting her husband in that position. How shitty of a wife do you have to be to not even allow your husband to kiss you? And she thinks that he is the insensitive one??

Ayin and floivanus like this.
  2. LukeSkyrocker

LukeSkyrocker Blue Belt

They needed a divorce long ago

Ayin, floivanus and blackjackz like this.
  3. Rhood

Rhood Silver Belt

A sexless marriage = Roommates
    Once you say "I do" all bets are off the table.

It's absurd for her to play the victim card when she agreed to that arrangement.
    I bet her entire life savings that she lives in a luxurious house in a safe neighborhood with two cars in the garage.
    She's in a codependent relationship and relying on her partner to share the cost of the mortgage.

Let's he honest folks!
    If she was single again, she's either going to move back into her parents house while living under restrictive rules or live in a tiny efficiency in a crime ridden ghetto.

And of course........ she could live with roommates and lose her privacy and possibly sanity with another lunatic.
    It's a never-ending cycle.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  4. FrankensteinMMA

FrankensteinMMA Sookies boyfriend

you cant rape your spouse.

a girlfriend sure but if you are married you should give up your body to your significant other. i dont get marriage if you are not joined as one with the other.

an attribute of marriage should be about sacrifice.

5. blackjackz

blackjackz Purple Belt

There is SO MUCH wrong with this article, it is hard to even begin... bottom line, if the person you are married leaves you feeling like;

"...when we have sex, I feel like I’m being violated.” The unwanted sex at times made me sick: Once I had to run straight from bed to the bathroom, where I retched into the toilet..."

***NEWS FLASH: It is time for a divorce, for both persons sake, (not to mention any kids that may be in the household).***

The author states that the reason for not pursuing a divorce is the potential of 'financial turmoil' and not wanting to 'break up the family'... but you either love your partner or you do not... and it would seem from everything written in the article, the answer to that question is pretty obvious. They feel comfortable enough to suggest their husband is guilty of sexual assault but is willing to remain married to the same individual because they fear the economic and social repercussions.

Finally, it there would appear the author has their own agenda. There are lots of signs in the article (..."I am a humanities professor who teaches feminist theory...) that point to that agenda, but perhaps the most telling for me was when she begged the question;

"...But what if you lie next to that man every night, and prefer to sleep naked? Should he assume your body is perpetually available to him for sex?..."

No is No... and any woman, or man for that matter, has the right to withdraw consent at any time. But let's not pretend that there isn't a reasonable expectation between spouses to engage in some sexual activity. When the relationship falls to a point where that expectation is no longer reasonable, it is time to call it quits. This is not sexual assault, but it is just pathetic...

#ThisIsNotMeToo

Ayin and ObsoleteSoul like this.
  6. ScottE

ScottE Yellow Belt

You're a disgusting human being.

Possum Jenkins likes this.
  7. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Titanium Belt

Yeah... If you're separated.

8. Amerikuracana

He is every culture in the world outside the Wests make believe internet PC fake land.

9. ObsoleteSoul

ObsoleteSoul Silver Belt

Managing at the "No Hassle Nipple Tassel Castle"

Yes to this whole post. It's absolutely insane how we are progressing in regards to human relationships/coupling.

If you don't see how this nonsense is evolving into a weird sex-less SF dystopia, then you're crazier than this broad.

blackjackz likes this.
  10. alanb

alanb Brown Belt

I have a aunt who after the birth of their second child joined a extreme sect of Buddhism. After three years my former uncle cheated on her. And was painted out to be a monster by all the women in my family. None of the men said this but I know we were all thinking what did you expect to have happen. She got her child support and alimony.

bufetadanacara likes this.
  11. MaxMMA

MaxMMA Green Belt

Jesús, that sounds like a fucking nightmare...

spamking likes this.
  12. MaxMMA

MaxMMA Green Belt

For both of them

13. Devout Pessimist

Devout Pessimist Flawed and Foolish

Most married couples do not have to worry about sexual assault because there is no sex after a few years of marriage and a couple of children.

LF Celine and uppercutbus like this.
  14. floivanus

floivanus Green Belt

Mine gave me the same greenlight; never works out that way, she wakes up during the attempt. However when I’m out cold, she usually succeeds.

If you’re in a healthy relationship who cares when you’re spouse is trying to get off WITH you.

15. FrankensteinMMA

FrankensteinMMA Sookies boyfriend

wah, wah.

<Eek2.0>

16. Milgrim

Milgrim Australopithecus

Yeah, but she told all of us that.

17. jamel

jamel Purple Belt

Bitch just needs to admit she was cheating before the internet can figure it out.... too.

18. ScottE

ScottE Yellow Belt

Whew thankfully we live in a society where its not OK to physically assault your spouse for sex.

Or do you actually believe a husband or wife can force their spouse to have sex with them?

19. Amerikuracana

If they have to force they aren't in a relationship anymore.

20. oldshadow

oldshadow Steel Belt

Ok would rather be alone form the rest of my life then be married to someone like that.

Ayin likes this.