#metoo applies to married couples, too

He was the one trying to keep it together and express love. She's a total scum-bag.

Nah, he just wanted to use her a fuck puppet. That's not keeping anything together.

So you really have no blame for him as a spineless worm, unable to stand up for his own dignity?

You're a complete idiot. The FIRST definition of rape you learn in law school has "OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE" as an element. Fail again dumbass.

Yes, the common law has somewhat been replaced, but this is still taught.
I know you're just a troll, but you should refrain from flaming people when you're on yellows.

Marital rape is illegal in all 50 states, Johnny Cockrane.

You should tell us what you really do for a living though.

I know you're just a troll, but you should refrain from flaming people when you're on yellows.

Marital rape is illegal in all 50 states, Johnny Cockrane.

You should tell us what you really do for a living though.

The definition you learn is outside of marriage.. As common law, it could be (but wouldn't be) tested on the bar exam.

So yeah, I respect the law men made when they were still men for the 2,000 years of civilization up to 20-30 years ago; with exceptions for institutional discrimination. Of course statutes govern these issues, but evidence of prior actions that lead to consent are an exception to rape shield laws. It's still, thank God, a very hard conviction to get.

You know why these hot married teachers are banging 14 year olds and dying for the love of black athletes? You. They hate you. And I never start flaming anybody. Don't go around throwing around insults and then hiding like a coward behind an infraction. It's pathetic.

The definition you learn is outside of marriage.. As common law, it could be (but wouldn't be) tested on the bar exam.

So yeah, I respect the law men made when they were still men for the 2,000 years of civilization up to 20-30 years ago; with exceptions for institutional discrimination. Of course statutes govern these issues, but evidence of prior actions that lead to consent are an exception to rape shield laws. It's still, thank God, a very hard conviction to get.

You know why these hot married teachers are banging 14 year olds and dying for the love of black athletes? You. They hate you. And I never start flaming anybody. Don't go around throwing around insults and then hiding like a coward behind an infraction. It's pathetic.
LOL!!!! Get a grip dude. LMFAO.

this man watches Law and Order SVU....

I'm trying to imsgine what position they could be doing where she can hold and read a book while he's fucking her. Drawing a blank.

Damn bro expanding your game. I thought I was boring in the sack. You could easily do this from spooning position.

Nah, he just wanted to use her a fuck puppet. That's not keeping anything together.

So you really have no blame for him as a spineless worm, unable to stand up for his own dignity?
thats ridiculous, dude.

thats ridiculous, dude.

How so?

Just pretend it was one of your friends telling you this story. ''Man, my wife won't kiss me, and we've worked out a deal whereby she reads books while I fuck her. This week it was the Gulag Archipelago. I feel like this choice was made adversarially to make the sex as unenjoyable as possible.''

Your advice to him would be?

How so?

Just pretend it was one of your friends telling you this story. ''Man, my wife won't kiss me, and we've worked out a deal whereby she reads books while I fuck her. This week it was the Gulag Archipelago. I feel like this choice was made adversarially to make the sex as unenjoyable as possible.''

Your advice to him would be?
uh get screwed in divorce or dont have sex the rest of his life. not good choices. this is in america I believe, thats the way things are here.

Damn bro expanding your game. I thought I was boring in the sack. You could easily do this from spooning position.
Thought about that but she'd have to have the book sideways? Seems odd

uh get screwed in divorce or dont have sex the rest of his life. not good choices. this is in america I believe, thats the way things are here.

They divorced anyways, which was the obvious and inevitable outcome of the situation. He just suffered through years of bizarre sex with book covers staring back at him in the meantime.

Both of the people in this story made bizarre choices, leading to this bizarre story. For her part, these choices were motivated by fear. We can only assume his motivations, because the author doesn't go to any length to humanize the poor sap. But none of their motivations were rational, IMO.

Just the fact that she mentioned "financial turmoil" first means that subconsciously, that the economic change is the bigger reason.

Everyone's assuming he would have to pay her alimony. There's a strong possibility this lady married a man with no job so she could wear the pants and bring home the bacon. Maybe she's worried about paying alimony.

You're a complete idiot. The FIRST definition of rape you learn in law school has "OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE" as an element. Fail again dumbass.

Yes, the common law has somewhat been replaced, but this is still taught.

What state or federal law has "outside of marriage" as an element? Please cite one example.

I can see circumstances where there is rape in marriage.. Very rare. I would blame this woman for marital problems and being a cold person wayyyyyy before I would blame her husband for rape.
i agree, she sounds like a person who is suffering from depression and is asking for all of her solutions through her husband. She needs to learn to be happy on her own and telling your husband to not kiss you is a clear sign that she is not into the marriage at all. Perhaps they are doing it for the kids.

i agree, she sounds like a person who is suffering from depression and is asking for all of her solutions through her husband. She needs to learn to be happy on her own and telling your husband to not kiss you is a clear sign that she is not into the marriage at all. Perhaps they are doing it for the kids.

"But I blamed myself. I was the one whose desire was “deficient,” according to my husband and our sex-obsessed culture. When multiple couples therapists over several years made no significant impact, I blamed myself again: I should have been more forceful when I said my dark truth."

She was on the right track when she began to blame herself. It's too bad she abandoned critical self-reflection and replaced it with an external locus of control.

Back